Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. (384 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Why Osinbajo Is More Active Than Buhari / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
May God Almighty grant Osinbajo the grace to get the APC ticket and eventually become the President of thr Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.
1. Nigeria will turn Dubai within a year.
2. The unity of Nigeria will rekindle
3. All our brothers and sisters wasting their time abroad will relocate to Nigeria
4. There will be peace all over Nigeria
5. Insecurity will be a thing of the past
6. There will be no nepotism or hatred for one another
7. There will be alot of job opportunities for our teeming youth
8. Naira will be 100 to 1 Dollar

No other man in Nigeria can do this order than Osinbajo. Let pray for his success.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by AlexBells(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
You guys always make Dumb and unrealistic political promises, are all those things you mentioned above any of Nigeria's crucial solvable problem,

In fact I will take you more serious if you say that verseline cream and lip balm would be available to everyone during dry season so that people could keep moist than telling me you would do things we all know you have no capacity to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:
You guys always make Dumb and unrealistic political promises, are all those things you mentioned above any of Nigeria's crucial solvable problem,
What else is Nigeria problem? I am not a politician neither do I belong to any political party. I am just a concerned Nigerian. From my observation in the Nigeria issues. Only Osinbajo has the patience, knowledge, technical no how, above all the uprightness to tackle all the problems.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by itsme01: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Building Nigeria is a collective effort of all Nigerian same as destroying Nigeria

Osinbajo alone can't save you
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by AlexBells(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
itsme01:
Building Nigeria is a collective effort of all Nigerian same as destroying Nigeria

Osinbajo alone can't save you
Osinbajo can administer Nigeria not solve Nigerias problem, I agree it is a collective effort but i can tell you Osinbajo don't know Nigeria's problem anyone who really understands Nigeria's problem
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by firstworld: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
May he also turn your mumuism to sense. He has been VP for almost 8 years and what is his achievement?
Web2020:
May God Almighty grant Osinbajo the grace to get the APC ticket and eventually become the President of thr Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.
3. All our brothers and sisters wasting their time abroad will relocate to Nigeria

No other man in Nigeria can do this order than Osinbajo. Let pray for his success.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
firstworld:
May he also turn your mumuism to sense. He has been VP for almost 8 years and what is his achievement?
I know that is what some of you would say. But hear this, a local government chairman is more powerful than that of vice president in Nigeria when the president is around. Osinbajo as a loyal servant can never be judge by being a vice president.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by TheRareGem1(f): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
He has the experience, he knows where the problems lie and the approach to solve them. What and how he held the country together when his boss was not around is the snippet of how a awesome leader he is.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Shooyie: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
A drop of reality needs to added to fantasies to increase any chances of fulfillment. He will do a good job undoubtedly but all that isn't possible in a year.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Joylove2324(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by ThEGodFaThEr106: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
A fake pastor that went round the nation sharing trader money to market woman and also handling with their breasts with the sole aim of rigging election.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by AlexBells(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Web2020:
I know that is what some of you would say. But hear this, a local government chairman is more powerful than that of vice president in Nigeria when the president is around. Osinbajo as a loyal servant can never be judge by being a vice president.
As a loyal servant, you said that the LG chairman is more powerful then what have this LG chairman done?, so he's a loyal servant then in a saner clime he should resign with his boss
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by after4: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
You forgot to add that he will make 100 million Nigerians rich by giving them 10k tradamoni
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Deputy1111(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Let's wait for his declaration first,,, but no doubt , Osinbajo is highly competent to handle Nigeria successfully

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

As a loyal servant, you said that the LG chairman is more powerful then what have this LG chairman done?, so he's a loyal servant then in a saner clime he should resign with his boss
He has all it takes to take Nigeria to her promise land. Stop the baseless argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Deputy1111:
Let's wait for his declaration first,,, but no doubt , Osinbajo is highly competent to handle Nigeria successfully
Very much on point. Nigerians need to beg him to declare his interest. We need him. He is the most qualified Nigerian to handle Nigeria at this point
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
TheRareGem1:
He has the experience, he knows where the problems lie and the approach to solve them. What and how he held the country together when his boss was not around is the snippet of how a awesome leader he is.
You are intelligent!
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Osinbajo can administer Nigeria not solve Nigerias problem, I agree it is a collective effort but i can tell you Osinbajo don't know Nigeria's problem anyone who really understands Nigeria's problem
I am struggling to understand your point. Kindly rephrase your write up.
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Web2020:

Am not a politician but mark my words , if he tries to take the steps questions will be asked, for God sake he was the VP under the worst government we've ever had, and again doubles as the head of the economy management team, so many questions will be asked and dont shy away from the truth. Now we are blaming Buhari for bad economy decision and want to exonorate him the VP, my question is what did he forget to do that he has not done for this past 7 years ?
As if he is not part of this useless government.and one of the economic adviser to the president.
Please Nigerians are now wiser
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Am not a politician but mark my words , if he tries to take the steps questions will be asked, for God sake he was the VP under the worst government we've ever had, and again doubles as the head of the economy management team, so many questions will be asked and dont shy away from the truth. Now we are blaming Buhari for bad economy decision and want to exonorate him the VP, my question is what did he forget to do that he has not done for this past 7 years ?
As if he is not part of this useless government.and one of the economic adviser to the president.
Please Nigerians are now wiser
There is a lot he can do when he hold the mantle of leadership. First, you said he is the Head of the economic team yet, he doesn't have the power to appoint or sack any of the ministers. He is not evolved in the process of appointing them. All the security forces in the country report directly to the president. He has little or no input on the appointment of IG of police, Head of the military etc. You have even seen for yourself, when the president is travelling he would always refuse to handle over power to Osinbajo to act on his behalf. The only time he did, we saw what he (Osinbajo) did. I hope you were in Nigeria then. I can go on and on. It will amount to selfishness to judge Osinbajo with the failure of this administration
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Web2020:
There is a lot he can do when he hold the mantle of leadership. First, you said he is the Head of the economic team yet, he doesn't have the power to appoint or sack any of the ministers. He is not evolved in the process of appointing them. All the security forces in the country report directly to the president. He has little or no input on the appointment of IG of police, Head of the military etc. You have even seen for yourself, when the president is travelling he would always refuse to handle over power to Osinbajo to act on his behalf. The only time he did, we saw what he (Osinbajo) did. I hope you were in Nigeria then. I can go on and on. It will amount to selfishness to judge Osinbajo with the failure of this administration

We are talking about his office and the responsibility attached to that office of the VP, i.e as the VP he is the head of the economic team, he brought in trader money, the school feeding program, anchor borrowers program etc,

My question:
how has that help the economy?
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ngorbungor:

We are talking about his office and the responsibility attached to that office of the VP, i.e as the VP he is the head of the economic team, he brought in trader money, the school feeding program, anchor borrowers program etc,

My question:
how has that help the economy?
We are talking about having the full power to tackle Nigeria problems not a limited power in one small office. Fixing Nigeria requires an holistic decision. Trade moni is just a program out of many. We are looking at who control local and international policies. Security issues, who has power to do things that affect the economy. You are talking about program. My dear, vice president has a lot of limitations. Get this and be wise
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by debaj10: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
lol
ur funny
cheesy
Web2020:

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Ngorbungor(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Web2020:
We are talking about having the full power to tackle Nigeria problems not a limited power in one small office. Fixing Nigeria requires an holistic decision. Trade moni is just a program out of many. We are looking at who control local and international policies. Security issues, who has power to do things that affect the economy. You are talking about program. My dear, vice president has a lot of limitations. Get this and be wise

Same way you guy are condemning Atiku because of Obasanjo's failure, changing goal post won't help, be wise
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Web2020: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Same way you guy are condemning Atiku because of Obasanjo's failure, changing goal post won't help, be wise
Let remove sentiments. If Nigeria is good all of us will enjoy. For me, Osinbajo is the man
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Joyce95: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Let wait for Osinbajo to declare his motive, I'm very sure if he declare he will be right person for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by Poiu11: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Osinbajo Is The Only Man That Can Solve Nigeria Problems. by okefranci: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2021
let's vote for someone who has the vast knowlege and knows what Nigeria is facing

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Boss, NSCDC Counterpart Hailed As Group Holds Thank-you Rally For Buhari / Fact Check: Lies, US President Did Not Comment On Biafran Separatist At The UN / Nigeria Is Afraid Of Nnamdi Kanu-- See The Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.