Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

©the Gods Must Be Stupid© No Be Money?. I Must Get Am…. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ©the Gods Must Be Stupid© No Be Money?. I Must Get Am…. (339 Views)

Please Who Is More Stupid In The Picture - Nigerians Lamented / Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) / "How Did Nigeria Offend The gods Of The Animal Kingdom" See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

©the Gods Must Be Stupid© No Be Money?. I Must Get Am…. by Mustystrange98: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
©The gods must be stupid©

No be money?. I must get am….

Across the scruffy wall,was a skull. Certainly of a human, it was perfectly placed on crossed bones. My eyes silted towards the entrance where I was to enter. "Would my matches ignite?" I thought. And scuffed " anyways."

The door squeaked. Came forth 'Amadi' , a middle aged man. I cursed him deep inside me for taking me there. " bad uncle"...." But why should I even call him uncle… we are almost of the same age" I thought to myself.

His facial look was beaming with satisfaction but one would hardly notice it, due to his white washed face, lined with a red mark around his left eye.

On his left hand was a red candle with a shimmering flame. On the other was a small caldron, its content I know nothing of. Blood...if not blood, what else could it be.

He looked to the 'enchanter' for an affirmation.

His mannerism was Scarry. Dressed in a red cloak, hooded, a whitish streak encircled his left eye. He was mumbling words I could not comprehend.

He gave 'Amadi' a terse nod, jumped and swirled 360 degree wise. Dancing energetically chanting praises. 

He stooped, down-stretched his left hand. And clenched his fist abruptly. "What was it he picked?" I was transfixed.He stood upright like a soldier and stood still just like that. Briefly.

He herded him towards a cubicle decorated with cowries.

"You." He pointed at me. "Your turn." He pointed at the very door my uncle exited.

I stroded towards his outstretched hands which held the match stick of wealth and the left, a candle of eternal wealth

The instruction given by the 'enchanter' recurred in my head.

The matchstick of life was a magical matchstick  believed to identify if one was worthy of affluence. One was supposed to light the match stick in the 'Nexus room' and hitherto  lit the candle of eternal wealth.

It would be unlucky if the match stick didn't ignite. 

The sacred room was partially dark if not for the little light emanated from a candle on a table shrouded with a white cloth. My  nose caught a sharp pungent odor. Certainly of fresh blood. I puked.

I struck the match stick, it didn't ignite, I struck and struck till the match box emptied.

"What manner of bad luck is this?" I hissed and jerked the empty box away.

A new idea occurred to me.

I took a few steps towards the table where the red candle was lit.

I placed the wick of my candle on its flame.

"Ah, finally." I smiled.

"If the gods wouldn't light my candle. I will."

I trotted for the exit.

NO BE MONEY?... I MUST GET AM.

™Musty strange.
Re: ©the Gods Must Be Stupid© No Be Money?. I Must Get Am…. by akinola769: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No Christmas If You Dont Watch This Video / If You Where The One In This Video, What Will You Do / See What Police Did In This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.