Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student (357 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With An 11-year-Old Student 2 Months Before Wedding / I Planned My Husband’s Kidnap Because He Denies Me Sex - Woman Confesses / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student by BadNews: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Update From . COM

A Senior Secondary School 3 (SS3) student in Abia State identified as Obinna Nwatu, has been arrested by the police for faking his kidnap to extort money from his mother, Mrs. Rose Nwatu, Reports.

Abia Commissioner of Police, CP Janet Agbede told newsmen on Friday October 8 that the incident was reported to the police by Obinna's younger brother, Wisdom Nwatu.

Wisdom had said his brother was kidnapped along Stadium road, Okpuala Ngwa by unknown hoodlums operating with ash colour Sienna, with registration number unknown, when he went to buy recharge card.

After an investigation was conducted, the anti-kidnapping unit of the Command arrested one Chinaza Favour Ukaigwe whose bank account was used to receive a ransom of Two hundred thousand naira (N200,000) only.

This led to the arrest of Obinna who confessed to faking his kidnap, alleging that he did it because his mother is stingy.

Agbede said;

"Chinaza Favour Ukaigwe told the police after arrest that Obinna Nwatu faked his own kidnap.

“He stated that Obinna and one Favour Ugorji a.k.a. “Wizzy” approached him at his shop at Aba Road Abia State and requested that he should give his bank account to enable them use and receive the school fees of their young sister. The investigation further revealed that Obinna Nwatu and Ugorji received through the account the sum of two hundred thousand naira (N200,000) paid in as a ransom by Mrs. Rose Nwatu (mother of Obinna Nwatu).

“Obinna Nwatu confessed he was not actually kidnapped. He conspired with Favour Ugorji known as “Wizzy (now at large) to intentionally go into hiding at a hotel along with Rhema University Road Aba.

“Obinna who is a Senior Secondary School 3 (SS3) student and lives in a boarding school decided to fake his own kidnap claiming that his mother Mrs. Rose Nwatu is stingy.”

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/i-faked-my-kidnap-because-my-mother-is-stingy-17-year-old-student.html

Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student by BadNews: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
.Eiya,not all parents are loving and caring.
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student by Boogyman557: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A TREND TO HIGH ON MORE KUSH. WTF MAN
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student by BadNews: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
.Eiya,not all parents are loving and caring.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy – 17-year-old Student by lalasticlala(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2021

(1)

Former SGF, Pius Anyim In EFCC Custody Over N780m Aviation Ministry Fund / INSIDE LIFE: A Devil Incarnate Husband Stabs Wife To Death In Ogun / Serious Issues At Immigration Office Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.