Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) (45127 Views)

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Abii heartbreak?
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pitiful girl angry
May God console her loved ones.
Thank God I was able to survive those terrible days.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by pure35: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
too bad for,i pity her family oo,i cant kill myself cos of degree or exam stuff,she went too far.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by kaywhy09(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime

I hope so
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

Unless you tell us the type of phone she used, no even think am say sense dey this comment o.

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Mandrake20(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Spirit of depression everywhere

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by AllahThePig: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
I be fool because my name is allah
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Qpid5(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
whatstrack:
Its hard to catch a cheating spouse. but i have always adviced people both the ones in relationship or marriage to take the chance of trying to find out what goes on in their spouse whatsapp. 98% of cheating happen on whatsapp before the actual physical meeting.

DM us today and we will help you get into that person's whatsapp activities directly into you

nanvegetables@gmail.com

its takes less than 40mins to clone and its cheap and affordable.
thunder go soon fire that phn u used in typing this. Them d mourn and u d post advert.. Getat!
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by MrParky(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by phemsie(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
I won't be surprised if she posted her last words with an iphone
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Seun360(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
I'll rather hustle Opebi than kill myself o. Na wa. You carry sweet toto still kill yourself.

Will rater be dead than to go into prostitution.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by TruthUntold: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
onoms4luv:
It is taya some and worrisome for a beautiful girl like that, with all those assets to give up on herself.

In as much you nor kill person, used anything when you get take get what you want.

No #RIP.

true legend never bow to pressures

Apparently you haven't met 'pressure' yet.
The real thing o, not your imagination.
You will then understand that legends can give up too.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by BewareOf419: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
I now see the reason many girls are into prostitute biz

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Cokahot: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
She lived above her means, shez the type that snaps diff pics in diff ppl houses. I know how these useless students behaved cos I was once a student. She blew her school fees I'm sure, no tears for the dead man.
Fuc k yourself foo l
SimplyFacts:

Unless you tell us the type of phone she used, no even think am say sense dey this comment o.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
She lived above her means, shez the type that snaps diff pics in diff ppl houses. I know how these useless students behaved cos I was once a student. She blew her school fees I'm sure, no tears for the dead man.
Fuc k yourself foo l

Check well, sometimes ago, you must have hit your head against a wall. Go for treatment.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by 4starstunna(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mumu u get nyash and u get bress u still lack money
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Xbs1: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by drlateef: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
I blame it on the return of TINUBU

Another IPOB spotted! All haters of Tinubu shall take snippets or hug a live transformer supplying the whole country or get roasted in a furnace or get squashed on railway line. Say amen!

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by alleazardous(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
What a pity, I wonder why people think of suicide. I go to same school, in my finals also and I haven't paid my fees, I have never for once think about suicide. If I don't have money to pay this year then I come back next year to complete my schooling. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by allcomage: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
She no get kpekus, alaba boys should have shine her kpekus and give her surplus. Please help me what's kpekus and whose language? I adore the name sha.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

Hmmmm... Was it that bad that a beautiful girl like this resorted to suicide?! Maybe runs would have saved her life but she had some very hypocritical friends who couldn’t even contribute one naira to her. For this life as long as you’re not taking lives, all way na way o!
even robbing and scamming people abi? All way no be way o
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nekky5(f): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
No matter how bad a situation is, the thought of you taking your life is very wrong. Feed your mind daily with the word of God and engage with positive people that brings about the best in you. Doing that would create no vacuum for negative thoughts. God is ever faithful!

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Neddstark:
Inasmuch as i am against olosho, but an olosho is better than this girl.
not better in anyway bro,you fit marry olosho undecidedShe for no commit suicide.. She keeps a lot of stupid ,hypocrite as friends on watsapp.. wetin you expect? There's no true friend anywhere.. Just friends with benefit ONLY! Once you find yourself in deepshit they vanish into air.. I don't keep anymore.. Just me, my family and God..that's all.. Many so called friends are more treacherous than rattle snake.. One more thing, people must learn to stop living fake life and never stoop to please any modafukker.. You owe nobody anything

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Leogreat5: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Depression is killing mehnn....
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why can't schools allow students take exams and pay later or piecemeal

Lack of records might be a reason why they cannot monitor such students.

She need not have taken her life. Poor lady. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by plato1985: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
If not for my God-gifted talent of keeping hope in God that has saved me, I could surely have gone d same way.

I quite understood how d depression set in, the victimisation, embarrassment, stress, etc, coupled with d brutality of campus marshals in chasing defaulters.

During my days, I read extra hard so dat by d time m considered (ie a about 1hr to end a paper of 3hrs), I pour everything within 30mins so as to at least land myself a '2' in the course as it is better than a failure n extra year.

Others come out of d exam hall gisting n alryte but was always thinking about d inevitabilities of d just concluded paper and d uncertainties DAT beclouds d papers for d next day.

D experience definitely tells u dat u are alone, rejected, would even beg for food to holdforth to be able to read d next day's paper.

You only get to smile forcefully but not thinking and just trying to while away d sadness, to see wat the next paper brings.

How I wish I could come to d aid of d girl b4 d incidence, to at least let her realise dat all is just a program dat d time would heal generally by itself

RIP

3 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....What a waste
what a waste,even if it's ashawo work after school it's better than suicide,a fine fresh girl she will get customers well well
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by plato1985: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime

If u really were in his shoes, u are likely to do same as m talking from experience. However, suicide is never an option

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Carlyboi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

You seriously need help and you lack a dint and small iota of common sense for leaving such a sadistic comment on this kinda tragic post!
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by plato1985: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:

If u really were in her shoes, u are likely to do same as m talking from experience. However, suicide is never an option
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Fortune109: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
cooooooks:
Virtually every school abroad that I know of allows you to take the exam.

You then pay or sometimes they'll loan you the balance and you pay them, with interest over a few years.

Even Lasu will allow you to write...before you are issued your certificate, you will pay every kobo.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Carlyboi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let’s try and be our brothers keeper always a lil help and morale boosting can go a long way for people let’s imbibe the culture of giving even when we don’t have enough not talk of being excessive being kind and putting smile on others is the essence of life!

Also the the government and school authorities should find a way to help people with genuine financial challenges even if the school fees isn’t waived they should allow them sit and write the exams instead of forfeiting the whole academic year and having an extra year this is what ultimately led to this young lady taking her life unduly the prospect of not being able to graduate made her despair.

Lastly suicide is not an option when there’s life and good health multiple degrees can be acquired and enviable academic heights attained.

Rest on young world...you must have fought a good fight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.