Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) (45126 Views)

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by ifeolamide00(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
whatstrack:
Its hard to catch a cheating spouse. but i have always adviced people both the ones in relationship or marriage to take the chance of trying to find out what goes on in their spouse whatsapp. 98% of cheating happen on whatsapp before the actual physical meeting.

DM us today and we will help you get into that person's whatsapp activities directly into you

nanvegetables@gmail.com

its takes less than 40mins to clone and its cheap and affordable.

Daleru daleru. Very wicked somebody..wetin go be your gain self
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by AllahThePig: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
I know I am a foolish god. After all 14 centuries ago, I sent a foolish prophet to the world and people are still nacking their head on the ground because of his lies. grin

[quote author=Yommychrz post=106644145][/quote]
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Godispeace: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Like thought i am the only suspecting foul play , something is fishing , this could be a murder case oooooo
gambia:
There's more to this story.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Rolly22(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

Very lame assertion

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by contigiency(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
I blame it on the return of TINUBU

Because of lack of morals and decorum, you people hardly understand serious issues and the ones you musnt joke with.

6 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Kylekent59: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
A gorgeous princess like this wasted because of MONEY!!!

She could have asked for help from her friends. It could be that she had been depressed for a long. She just ended it. Now things of the world can no longer bother her.

Uwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by chukwuibuipob: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
angry Unseen angry angry
BadNews:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Bmaster(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
gambia:
There's more to this story.
indeed!
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by udomas(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

Just keep quiet and stop typing shit!

What brings about having a phone and WhatsApp as a final student to this?

3 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Mysmartnetwork: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
People should learn to grow a thick skin . I was in similar situation when I was in lasu any way na way o . I don’t know who may need to see this but 99% of things you worry about won’t come to pass

7 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by seenga(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
dont be a fool how much is phone compared to school fees? if you have no meaningful thing to say just shush and pass.
Cokahot:

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Gt321(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Too bad, may her soul rest in peace. I was in such dilemma years back but I was able to cope, paid midway into the exams, massive carry over but I eventually sat for the remaining courses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by mu2sa2: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
amnesty7:
If Nigerians were to go by her logic, there will be mass burials everyday.
Hahahaha, there may even be nobody to bury the dead because everyone is dead.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by debbydams(f): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
nobi talk be this o, I was very depressed nd I wanted to sell my phone nd someone priced it 10k ,tecno camon 12 o..its not easy,..may God forgive her nd grant her everlasting rest.

Suicide is not an option cry

4 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by jaxxy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:

Wrong assumption.

Do u know if her fone was worth nothing? Or she told u she’s using an iPhone or brandnew Fone?

We should be asking where her family and friends are at b4 anything. undecided

3 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Walex124(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
longetivity:
I blame it on the return of TINUBU
just trying to be reasonable sometimes... Ur are no more a kid's...

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Had the problem bern solved now?
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Victorclean1: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
And an Afonja for that matter who together with Tinubu plung Nigeria to this untold hardship.

I know her father also voted Buhari. A tribe with blind skull
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Eillyeillz(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:

Was just thinking the same thing.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by udomas(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
BadNews:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/08/lagos-university-student-commits-suicide-over-inability-pay-school-fees

The problem in naija is this: we got wired in this format that without education (certificate), we won't be successful in life thus, everyone is now pushing towards a university certificate both those who can't afford the financial challenges that comes with it.

My humble advise is this, there's many options to pursue your dreams in life still aside running after the University certification when truly you can't afford one especially in a country like naija where people rarely combine side hustle with studies because the opportunities are not there unlike their counterparts in other parts of the world.

RIP to the young champ!

3 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Realdeals(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is a pity, probably because she refuse to embrace the clitocurrency industry....MAY GOD GRANT HER ETERNAL REST.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Her blood is On the hands and Head of every Thieving Politician that's making Things scarce in this land of Abundance.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Love55freas(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
too bad
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
And might might one of these online urchin that voted for buhari
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by usmexy1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ode! Is it a most u have bsc cert,bsc cert that some youths have and they can't even used it in our society, can't you go and learn tailor and hair dresser. You can as well look for one rich man son in the school to make sure he impregnate you because rich people accept babies they don't abort.

Lack of effective utilisation of our Counselling centres is to be blame...if there was a free counselling unit in all the northern part of Nigeria, Terrorist will be had to initiate the youths...
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Emmanuel909090: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Rip young lady
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Yoighaman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
My Yoruba friend would say "Cutting off the head is not the solution to an headache"

Now that she's gone, has the school fees still been paid?

Never commit suicide please; discuss your challenges with close friends and family, there is always a solution to every problem.
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Starpro87(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
If you are a guy and the only help you render to your girlfriend is to buy her pizza and chicken then you don't love her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Cloud700: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
She should have seek for help. This country is not encouraging at all. People are going through a lot

4 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Prince001(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime

Yea but been suicidal not someone wish either cos if one don't have anyone around that will advice and help the person by constantly remind him or her that what goes up must come down, its not easy ooo cos Depression na bastard ooo. Social media not helping either cos the way people bully or flaunt things online whereby there are millions of Nigerians sufferings! We should be our neighbours keeper not made them depressed!!!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / Snake Killed In KABIR UMAR Hostel In MAU Yola / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.