Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife (18634 Views)

Femi Olukayode Disowns Children From Yemisi, His Ex-Wife / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by Adejoro74: 2:10pm On May 31, 2011
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/9780/4/saheed-balogun-hit-me-several-times.html

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/yoruba-movies-stars/21758-saheed-fathia-rule-out-making-up.html

He came out of his car to meet me and told me I should go home and I said why not. While I was talking to him, he punched me in the face. I was just there, crying by myself. He drove off and later turned back. When I saw his car lights, I looked up wondering why he was coming back. So, I just drove out of the estate into the street, running for my life and he followed me. I was heading to the hospital because my ear drums were hurting. I didn’t even know what was happening to my system.

He caught-up with me at the hospital gates and begged me saying he was sorry and all of that. He offered to take me home in his car and I agreed. I was crying and he was begging me saying it wouldn’t happen again and that he didn’t even know what happened and I felt that people make mistakes and because it was the first time, I forgave him. But he continued beating me over every little thing, and the last one did it. I already told him I was no longer interested and we’ve broken up
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by AndreUweh(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2011
Is this a weak to honour all those women that have long been assaulted by their husbands.
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by aljharem3: 10:25pm On May 31, 2011
even tinubu beats his wife as well
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2011
Wife Battering: FG Recalls High Commissioner to Kenya
Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Kenya who doubles as Ambassador to the Seychelles, Dr ADEchijioke OLUWigwe, has been recalled by the Federal Government.

He was recalled by the foreign ministry as it perfects plan for the envoy’s investigation for allegedly assaulting his wife, Tess Iyi.
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by AndreUweh(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Uche, are you sure of that?.
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by aljharem3: 10:38pm On May 31, 2011
Andre Uweh:

i am sure, thats why she uses pancake on her face each time in public
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by AndreUweh(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2011
alj_harem:

Thanks Uche, I have really learnt a lot from you since you joined nairaland.
Keep it coming. I know you live in Lagos or used to, please expose all those wife-beaters in Lagos.
They have to be disgraced.
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 01, 2011
are we celebrating wife beating week on nairaland?
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by henry101(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2011
Andre Uweh:

alj_harem:

alj_harem:

Andre Uweh:

Thanks Uche, I have really learnt a lot from you since you joined nairaland.
Keep it coming. I know you live in Lagos or used to, please expose all those wife-beaters in Lagos.
They have to be disgraced.

WTH? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Film Actor Saheed Balogun Used To Beat His Ex-Wife by Adejoro74: 6:32am On Jun 01, 2011
:d :d :d :d :d :d

(1) (Reply)

Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos / Kano To Include Christians In Mass Weddings. / Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.