Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s (417 Views)

List Of Top 20 Traditional Rulers Dethroned In Nigerian History / At 72, Ganduje Has Done Well As Kano Governor - APC Govs / Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s by Maxwell0771p: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has accused the Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, of dethroning him because he refused to grant the governor’s request to marry his teenage daughter. The accusation was made by Sanusi during an early morning workout with some top political functionaries in Lagos, a source privy to the discussions told YeyeNews.com.

“We were at this high-end gym in Ikoyi and Sanusi was doing his regular push-ups. He was somewhere between 15 and 20 when he suddenly stopped and called all of us together. He started telling us how he will do anything to protect his family. It was then he revealed that he lost his throne because he did not give his daughter out in marriage to Ganduje. It was hard for us to believe until he showed us a video of a meeting where the governor was pleading with him to approve the marriage. We were all shocked.”

Click below for full story.......

https://yeyenews.com/ganduje-dethroned-me-for-refusing-to-give-him-my-teenage-daughter-sanusi-its-a-lie-ganduje/

Re: Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s by Naijanascam: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Make i Carry my chair first....... this topic go strong ooooh grin cheesy grin

Re: Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s by oloriooko(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
OP get a work stop peddling lies!
Re: Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s by Baawaa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yeye news
Re: Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s by benuejosh: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fake News!
Re: Ganduje Dethroned Me For Refusing To Give Him My Teenage Daughter – Sanusi; It’s by after4: 12:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Make you talk sey you mah no marry teenager fess

(1) (Reply)

4 Things I Learned This Year That Transform My Life / 2009 Foreign Used Silver On Black Mercedes-benz GLK 350 4MATIC / Loan Companies In Nigeria Are Becoming Unbearable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.