Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari (978 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Mbaka Warns Buhari: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria / Stay Away From My Adoration, Fr Mbaka Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has warned President Muhammadu Buhari that the fighter jets he is purchasing will be used to destroy the country.

The cleric stated this during a sermon at his church on Sunday.

According to Mbaka, Buhari should rather focus on building more industries

“The jets you are buying are going to be used to collapse Nigeria.

“Please, the first person to meet President Buhari after this message, should tell him that all these jets he is buying will be used to destroy Nigeria.

“God told me to tell him that,” he said.

“Let him stop buying more jets and begin to build more industries.”

Buhari, speaking last week, confirmed that “we have received new equipment in our fight against any form of insecurity from our friendly countries.”

“These assets will be deployed to accelerate the fight against insecurity in all parts of the country,” he added.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/10/your-fighter-jets-will-be-used-to-collapse-nigeria-mbaka-warns-buhari/

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Aksnoopy: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
This scammer again!
God didn't also tell you he is going to be a distaster and serial murderer when you openly campaigned for him and called him God's anointed.

3 Likes

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Amatarasha(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
This rogue and his coincidence tactics grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Emergingnation(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
But bought those outdated jets for his conquering plans..

THANK GOD Ipob and Esn has frustrated those UNGODLY plans...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Coly2012(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
You should no it was God that first anointed Saul King and later de-anoited him, I beg make una leave the fada alone

1 Like

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Emergingnation(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
He's now anti Buhari because he was dumped by his government. He should rest and continuing honoring Mary in peace.
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Terorislam: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
He will use it on Yoruba Muslims who have now turned to skull miners and ritual killers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by SocialJustice: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Equipment when boko haram go soon seize.
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Sunday2021: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
But why are the igbos terrifying whenever super tukano is mentioned?
I remember one idiot telling me that the US is coming to take back the first 6 delivered, and the remaining 6 will not be delivered because Namdi kanu lawyer take Nigeria to court. I laughed away his foolishness. Mbaka,I know you are afraid of your life, you don't want what happened to the Anglican Reverend to also happen to you. But telling people that God spoke to you on this is a lie. Igbos are now leaving like slaves in their own land. Nobody have the right to speak his mind or speak against ipob terrorists. Ipob has really put fear on their people

1 Like

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iseeeeeee
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Skooltynz: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fulani don use one Nigeria Slogan decieve us finish come carry all the military apparatus go north..God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by CaptainStephen(m): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2021
See as him dey talk like say government buy like 80 SU-30 MK jets, 50 Mi 35M & Mi-28 keep somewhere.

Why will a man of God and also key opinion leader possess such ignorance like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Harrykn: 1:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Preaching bolitics, elelefufu.

1 Like

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Penguin2: 1:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Is Buhari no longer the Saviour God told Mbaka he is in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 3:45am On Oct 11, 2021
This man s truly an author of confusion

Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 11, 2021
The prostitute has spoken
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by ivolt: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Skooltynz:
Fulani don use one Nigeria Slogan decieve us finish come carry all the military apparatus go north..God help us.
So, you will prefer fighter jets and military equipment are deployed to your village?
SMH
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2021
I used to respect this man before but now I don't know what to think of him
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by blackmantis: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Mouth diarrhea...
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by loveth360(f): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Isee
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by loveth360(f): 6:44am On Oct 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I used to respect this man before but now I don't know what to think of him

Aboki na normal thing na.

If he start singing for one Nigeria again you will start respecting and love him.
Re: Your Fighter Jets Will Be Used To Collapse Nigeria – Mbaka Warns Buhari by noleflendum: 6:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Ibo Catholics Pastor

(1) (Reply)

I Know The Date Biafra Will Come- Simon Ekpa / If The Government Can Release Repentant Terrorist, Why Not Nnamdi Kanu? / UAE And Saudi Arabia Condemn Bombing Of Mosque By Russia ,seeks Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.