Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. (11947 Views)

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by BKayy: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Kogi state is bigger than the 5 Ibo States, put together, and only Edo state will compete with the whole Kogi state in size.
And Ijaws cut through it from Ondo Ijaws, straight into Edo into Delta into Bayelsa into Rivers into Akwa-Ibom and even the Aminadokiari Ijaws without other tribes entering Ijaw centre while occupying different local government in each States.
You think it's empty space Ijaw use and fill up these areas that are in these states.
And u say Ibos are more than Ijaw how come?

Ijaws are more than ibos.
The entire Ijaw can fit into this section of Main Market Onitsha

9 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Skooltynz:

It's not about drawing maps it's about defending it,before this map can be a reality they have to battle,Edo's,igbos and yorubas,1 tribe 3 battle fronts mtchwwww how can they survive it..

Adakaboro8 can never understand the kind of hot soup they are about to eat grin

They think it's about drawing Map.
It's has not been easy for BIAFRA and Oduduwa, I wonder how Ijaws wants to go about their own.

Maybe they will hand them over these Territories they are claiming in a platter of Gold grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by mrvitalis(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:
go and claim them physical.
People are not like land that u claim and won't have their own Say.
These guys are under all Ijaw tribe organizations, and are all Ijaws
They are not land that court will rule without going to the town and hearing from all the people in the town.
Did bakasi people have a say ?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Elliotwaveforec: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Sammy07:

Kalasuwe of Apoi Land - Oba (Prof.) Sunday Adejimola Amuseghan
Olu of Igbobini - Oba Oyedele Raphael
Odogun of Igbekebo - Oba Bamidele Dabo
Gbaluwe of Igbotu - Oba Adeniyi Ajayi
Alakpaka of Kiribo - Oba J.O. Ajayi
Takunbe of Ikpoke - Vacant
Jowe of Inikorogha - Oba M.A. Olasehinde
Ibini of Ojuala - Vacant
Okiribiti of Shabomi - Vacant

Apoi is different from Arogbo.
Arogbos can be ijaws not Apoi.

You went to Arogbo no Apoi.
Apoi is under Ese odo local government.

I can't leave the argument abeq.
Hmnn! Big ethnic groups swallowing the small ones. Those words are Ijaw words, but he Obas adopted Yoruba names. They love Yoruba.
It's like Nupes (Tapa) in Oyo, Kwara and even among the Egbas in Abeokuta and the ones in Lagos (Epe) who were slaves to the dethroned Oba of Lagos then.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by bolanto24(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Hmnn! Big ethnic groups swallowing the small ones. Those words are Ijaw words, but he Obas adopted Yoruba names. They love Yoruba.
It's like Nupes (Tapa) in Oyo, Kwara and even among the Egbas in Abeokuta and the ones in Lagos (Epe) who were slaves to the dethroned Oba of Lagos then.

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Idiko1: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Skooltynz:
Indeed the breakup of Nigeria will be worse than Yugoslavia,hmmmmm e no go funny, even if the north frees the south the territorial battles in the south will be bloody,imagine Igbo territories ijaws are claiming.it may sound funny to the op but it's not..

Based on the attitude most of the so-called Ijaw peeps have exhibited, it is safe to say the fictitious Ijaw Republic will never see a daylight.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Elliotwaveforec: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I’ve never seen a more deluded and out of reality ethnic group like the Ijaws. They are very confused people. There are no ijaws in Edo. You’re a migrant in Edo & you’ll die a migrant in Edo. You’ll never be recognized. Do you wanna know why cos you’re stranger and you’ll die a stranger. Ijaws are bloody strangers to Edo. The Supreme Court has already settled the ownership of Gelegele & every land in Edo South & Edo state in general. Very soon you’ll be asked to leave our lands & if you refuse to leave peacefully then be ready for a war. Ijaw republic my foot. This is why no one takes y’all seriously cos una no get sense. Don’t worry. Very soon your body go tell you.
The Benins can't defeat Ijaws one on one; the Ijaws have numerical strength. The Benins are small in population.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by iamuyiekpen(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

The Benins can't defeat Ijaws one on one; the Ijaws have numerical strength. The Benins are small in population.
don’t worry. You’ll soon know. I won’t argue with you again. Just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Idiko1: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Skooltynz:

It's not about drawing maps it's about defending it,before this map can be a reality they have to battle, Edo's,igbos and yorubas, 1 tribe 3 battle fronts mtchwwww how can they survive it..

Please add Urhobo and Itsekiri. The snitches will know no peace.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Elliotwaveforec: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Akeredolu mother is from Ondo Ijaw.
Gbam!
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

What yeye documents are you talking about sef?

Documents can be doctored. Go to Oluwole in Lagos and they'll produce a document that shows that you are the original owner of the land they built Aso villa on and that you leased it to Nigeria.

Abegi.

Why are you afraid of a referendum? That's the question.

Answer!!
Oga,
Opobo and bonny proper stay with us,any Ijaw man there who is not okay with it can relocate to Bayelsa.
It's as simple as that

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by valirex: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Then roll your war drums let's settle it, too much online talks undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Oga,
Opobo and bonny proper stay with us,any Ijaw man there who is not okay with it can relocate to Bayelsa.
It's as simple as that

And you're speaking for them as what?

Are you the mouthpiece of the Opobo people?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

I believe the Opobo are their own people who don't give a flying fvck about what captain Hugh said about them.

There will be a referendum and if the Opobo people think they are Igbos, then congrats to them.
Emotions doesn't win in court but evidence cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by ChimaAdeoye: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
giftibo:
This map is the Ijaw Republic map showing the 65 clans of the Ijaw Nation.
Each of these 65 clans have not less than 25 villages each.
The Oro and Obolo people have paid a visit to General Ditari and the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces, saying that they are Ijaws and since they share boundaries with other Ijaws,the both of them share boundaries, with other of their Ijaw relations, they want to go with Ijaw Republic.
General Ditari say he will add their areas to the Ijaw Republic country map.
These two Ijaw clans (Oro and Aminadokiari (Ndoki)
Their areas are not in this map, though they share boundaries with other Ijaws.
Oro people say they are Obolo people,
And Aminadokiari (Ndoki) Ijaws say they are Ibani people.
The both of them are since, already under Ijaw Youth Council IYC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO, but not under Ijaw National Congress INC since.

Ijaw miscreants are drunk on their burukutu. grin grin grin

Why are they stopping in Akwa Ibom and Lagos? Do you mean there are no "Ijaw clans" in Cameroon and Benin Republic? They should extend Ijaw land to include to South Africa and Sierra Leone where they originated. it's easy to dream on annexing people's territory. The hard part is to actually kill off the people and take their land as "Ijaw clan" grin

Eventually, these migrant fishermen from Sierra Leone disturbing and annexing Nigerian coastal towns and villages will be sent back to where they migrated from.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ordinary Boro and his village youths Ojukwu could not hold them after 12 days of serious fighting, despite all the federal support hecwas having, and he using so Many tribes under his Eastern region to fight Boro he couldn't hold him after 12 days of serious fight.

Other Ijaws didn't even join hands in the fight.

Our Militant forces are fully prepared and waiting for your useless lazy Ipob that only kill Ibo people and cannot face Nigerian soldiers.
When Ijaw vex even Nigeria dey beg.
All jbo lies end on Nairaland go and claim the Ijaw areas physical and stop lying on Nairaland go and claim it physical then we know.

Your Ijaw has never won any war before so stop ranting online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sergio101:

Guy as Nwan.yiogwashi said....... You gonna provide Court evidence when the time comes cheesy.
Na ogogoro you go bring?? Or cheap talks in ogogoro joint?? grin grin.

At least igbos have a full evidence........ Dating back to arrival of Europeans and even till present.
Cry me more river you can claim bro cheesy
They think is all about ranting online grin they will never learn their lesson, that is how they lost gele to bini people.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

I don't think anything.

I just said what's likely going to happen. The people will choose who they are and where they belong.

Just like the Itsekiri will have to decide if they want to go with Yoruba or not.

100% of Opobo people say they're Ijaws including the king. I wonder why our eastern neighbours are busy here on NL claiming who doesn't claim you just because they speak your language. I get it's because of its access to the sea not because you like the people or the language.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Was there referendum in bakasi ? Once igbos shows documents that we own opobo and bonny your can resettle your people case closed

We only left you guys cause we thought we were one but since we are not time to draw our map

Ndoki owns bonny and opobo is Jaja personal estate even before him there are igbos there

You lots are funny... How can you own people and their land ? This statement of yours is really insulting to an ibani man. Anyway this is NL. You can rant all you like. Opobo and Bonny kingdoms have their ancestry from Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

What document? Lol.

I always have this feeling that Igbos aren't all that different from Fulanis in terms of principle and worldview.

I just said that there'll be a referendum and the Opobo people can decide what they want.

You on the other hand are afraid of a referendum and you're claiming that you OWN a people and their land.

I think they should look for land somewhere and put Igbos and Fulanis together there. You'll do just fine together.

You can imagine his audacity. As an ibani man I feel disgusted and insulted by his statement. Anyways this is NL. He should Go to Bonny or Opobo and say that and see if he'll live to tell the story.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
bolanto24:

Is it only Yorubas that are in Ondo State? Don't be silly.

Yes it's only Yoruba's. Don't be foolish, Foolishness has consequences.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by IDENNAA(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:

Ordinary Boro and his village youths Ojukwu could not hold them after 12 days of serious fighting, despite all the federal support hecwas having, and he using so Many tribes under his Eastern region to fight Boro he couldn't hold him after 12 days of serious fight.

Other Ijaws didn't even join hands in the fight.

Our Militant forces are fully prepared and waiting for your useless lazy Ipob that only kill Ibo people and cannot face Nigerian soldiers.
When Ijaw vex even Nigeria dey beg.
All jbo lies end on Nairaland go and claim the Ijaw areas physical and stop lying on Nairaland go and claim it physical then we know.

You will use Ijaw militants to defeat over 40 million Igbos ? Are you even a rational human....nobi anger dey fight war oooo. You need military intelligence and experience.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

They should be afraid indeed.

I don't think the Opobos will go with Ndigbo either.

Not in this life time my brother. We know them too well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ebi2233:
go and claim them physical.
People are not like land that u claim and won't have their own Say.
These guys are under all Ijaw tribe organizations, and are all Ijaws
They are not land that court will rule without going to the town and hearing from all the people in the town.

My brother I tire for these guys hahaha, claiming people and their land like some kind of object. The guys are daft sha. All these na cos of access to the sea nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by IDENNAA(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Your Ijaw has never won any war before so stop ranting online.

Adaka enwe Borro, the senseless ignorant Ijaw man who assembled bunch of naive and overzealous little boys and sent them to an early grave in one week is Ijaws evidence of bravery and war tested....I can't believe what I am reading. This one na suicide mission.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Skooltynz:

You are a joker

You are the silly joker. You probably need to read more than spewing thrash on NL.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by IDENNAA(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:

My brother I tire for these guys hahaha, claiming people and their land like some kind of object. The guys are daft sha. All these na cos of access to the sea nothing more.

Stop being ffoolish; Opobo and Bonny are Igbo speaking towns and we will take it when time calls , except if they want separate identity. And , guess what ....you can't do shiit about it.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by IDENNAA(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:

You lots are funny... How can you own people and their land ? This statement of yours is really insulting to an ibani man. Anyway this is NL. You can rant all you like. Opobo and Bonny kingdoms have their ancestry from Ijaw.

Hate will send all you Ijaw to an early grave if you don't watch it......we have first hand evidences of confession by Kalabari and Okrika chiefs saying their ancestors migrated from Igbo land. As for Opobo and Bonny, forget it because the ship have sailed.....they are both Igbo speaking.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:
Oga,
It's as simple as that

And if they refuse??
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Stop being ffoolish; Opobo and Bonny are Igbo speaking towns and we will take it when time calls , except if they want separate identity. And , guess what ....you can't do shiit about it.

You are the idiat here. And if we refuse to join igbos? What are you gonna do about it . Foolish Monkey keep fooling yourself and chest beat as usual miscreant . FYI I'm an ibani man.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
IDENNAA:

Hate will send all you Ijaw to an early grave if you don't watch it......we have first hand evidences of confession by Kalabari and Okrika chiefs saying their ancestors migrated from Igbo land. As for Opobo and Bonny, forget it because the ship have sailed.....they are both Igbo speaking.

Same hate that's sending you'll currently to your early graves by the Nigerian army n your so called unknown gun men. Stupid Monkeys . The Nigerian army will keep using you guys as target practice cos u no better.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by kenic(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
TripleOh7:

And you're speaking for them as what?

Are you the mouthpiece of the Opobo people?

These lots here on NL are bunch of crazy monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Former Ikeja Local Government Chairman, Toyin Amzat Shot Dead / Bayelsa Crash - NDLF Blasts Navy / Tambuwal’s Ex-aides Claim They Didn’t Resign, Insist Sokoto Gov Fired Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.