Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Investment With A Loan Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment With A Loan Manager (527 Views)

Investment With A Loan Manager / Bike (okada) Investment With Just 500k / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment With A Loan Manager by Ylink4sure: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Perhaps you have some loose cash (in Naira) lying idle,and conscious of the fact that it is depreciating in real value.

Perhaps you are anxious about what to invest your hard earned money in.

I am a professional affiliated with a
second generation Nigerian organization in the financial/banking sector and responsible for loan disbursement worth hundreds of millions of Naira and still counting.

There's only so much I can reveal in a public forum such as nairaland but I can tell you that the business of investment with a Loan Manager is very lucrative and safe with those with the assess to tools, platforms and equipments to make sound judgement about those needing loans.And the all important contacts of reliable businesses and business men of good standing for loan approval

All you'll need for your due diligence is a visit to my work place as I am still in service.There is good money to be made

Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Blessing185(f): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Scammer
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Ylink4sure: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Scammer

A cursory glance at your signature is a window into your personality and mindset.That made me understand why you made that comment.

Kindly allow people to observe due diligence so that they can make informed decision. Do have a great day
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Blessing185(f): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Ylink4sure:

A cursory glance at your signature is a window into your personality and mindset.That made me understand why you made that comment.

Kindly allow people to observe due diligence so that they can make informed decision. Do have a great day
scammer
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Ylink4sure: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Blessing185:
scammer

Sir,none of the many people who have reached out to me will ever come to nairaland to refer to me as a scammer.

Thankfully,your low level intelligence and negative energy has not stopped reasonable people from reaching out to me.
I'm certain you have no idea what 'due-diligence' means that is why you call everyone a scammer and that is why you think eveybody can be scammed.

Best Regards
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Blessing185(f): 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ylink4sure:

Sir,none of the many people who have reached out to me will ever come to nairaland to refer to me as a scammer.

Thankfully,your low level intelligence and negative energy has not stopped reasonable people from reaching out to me.
I'm certain you have no idea what 'due-diligence' means that is why you call everyone a scammer and that is why you think eveybody can be scammed.

Best Regards
Ole scammer
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Ylink4sure: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ylink4sure:
Perhaps you have some loose cash(in Naira) lying idle,and conscious of the fact that it is depreciating in real value.

Perhaps you are anxious about what to invest your hard earned money in.

I am a professional affiliated with a
second generation Nigerian organization in the financial sector and responsible for loan disbursement worth hundreds of millions of Naira and still counting.

There's only so much I can reveal in a public forum such as nairaland but I can tell you that the business of investment with a Loan Manager is very lucrative and safe with those with the assess to tools, platforms and equipments to make sound judgement about those needing loans.And the all important contacts of reliable businesses and business men of good standing for loan approval

All you'll need for your due diligence is a visit to my work place as I am still in service.There is good money to be made

This is to appreciate all those who have contacted me for further clarifications,I am particularly appreciative of those who took a step further by coming to my bank branch office for a face-to-face meeting as part of their due-diligence measure.

I really appreciate those who travelled to meet me because they are not resident at my location.

Be rest assured of a mutually beneficial relationship.

And for those still contemplating,reach out to me,I have a robust measure that'll assure you of the safety of your investment.
Thank you.

N.B:- Testimonies here on nairaland from Nairalanders currently engaged with me will be highly appreciated.
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by adminlo: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Scammer. No need to ask people to contact you privately so u can scam them individually. If u are genuine , place all info the the open . If u are legit u will fly .

Scammer ole
Re: Investment With A Loan Manager by Ylink4sure: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
adminlo:
Scammer. No need to ask people to contact you privately so u can scam them individually. If u are genuine , place all info the the open . If u are legit u will fly .

Scammer ole

Sir,many people have been in touch,many have met me,many are already engaged with me. Not one of them will come back here to say they were scammed.
Keep an eye on this thread,testimonies will follow soon that way 'Sceptics' like you can now know that there are very credible people on nairaland (Thoroughbred professionals,with a lot at stake who can only divulge so much In a public domain like nairaland)

Do have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Gains Big, Rises To N535/$1 At Black Market / I Just Earned $52.08 My First Airdrop / How ₦1650 Started Me On The Road 750k A Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.