Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets (19622 Views)

Havard Medical School Morgue Manager Accused Of Selling Body Parts (Pictures) / China Unveils Deadly New Anti-submarine Drone( Pics, Video) / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Caseless: 5:15am On Oct 11, 2021
He should have come to Africa before initiating this transaction under a fake name using smart guys to front. You can't try America on an American soil. You can hardly succeed when you try them from a distance. They're alive to their responsibility.
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by DonroxyII: 5:16am On Oct 11, 2021
$100k for Nuclear Data! What a Mess !

3 Likes

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by kunle75(m): 5:19am On Oct 11, 2021
ruggedtimi:
he weak me Sha. I think his salary was poor compared to his position. If I get hold of such secret omo na $1m deposit first.

I live here and am not sure that guy lacks money working in such capacity here in the state .

Entrusting someone with such data is worth more than a life time opportunity and loosing it is worse.
That guy must be a saboteur and greedy fellow.

3 Likes

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Judybash93(m): 5:23am On Oct 11, 2021
If found guilty, they could be executed
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by yemionline(m): 5:28am On Oct 11, 2021
interesting
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by pyro62(m): 5:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Morderb day Bonnie and Clyde

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by pyro62(m): 5:37am On Oct 11, 2021
pyro62:
Modern day Bonnie and Clyde
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by techWriter3: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Hisimperialmaje(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2021
For that can small money,, 100000 dollars only,, I trust our naija bloods na if not millions of dollars no transaction, cos you know wet in you de do
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by ken6488(m): 6:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Judas every where

That's how sovient union got atomic bomb

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Bluffly: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Jestin:
How can i sell Nigeria secret to Russia? I need my own share of Nigeria

Which of the secrets?. Corruption, Banditry, Boko haram, Stealing, Poor infrastructural dev.,... Which one
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Blakpot: 6:32am On Oct 11, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
See mind o
The guy should have known better.
US govt don't joke with things like this.
He's duly fvcked.

Reminds me of the movie "burn after reading"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by mountmoriah(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2021
bennybaba:
After God, Fear FBI�
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by nokspos: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2021
lol you didn't read the news, as old as you are , you can't read short write up like that. 70 year old man !

Bewiseedet:
Who did they sell the information to, Russia or North korea? They couple must be messed up to sabotage their Nationality
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by TheAviator: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
They will get the electric chair for sure if found guilty

They will not be executed, but will spend many years in prison.
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by goslowgoslow(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
They will get the electric chair for sure if found guilty
Indeed...na electric table.

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by galadima77(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Instead of damage control, being proactive saves alot. Imagine sabotaging a whole country for $100,000.
Some people get mind sha

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:
Who did they sell the information to, Russia or North korea? They couple must be messed up to sabotage their Nationality

They thought they sold it to another country but apparently they sold it to an FBI agent
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by checkolatunji: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Bewiseedet:

Try to dey read

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2021
This is treason. They should be dealt with the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Danjikanbauchi: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
CountVersailles:
Only white people do stuff like this. Yet they don't get discriminated against for it. It's about time.
yeah, in Africa it's their presidents that sell the information out. Just like Buhari have sold Nigeria to foreign FULANI Terrorist groups.

1 Like

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Originalsly: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2021
oxygeng:

you don't really understand what the guy is asking, do you? He wants to know which country the couple thought they were dealing with. Which no one here on nairaland can answer because it is not stated in the article.

He should say what he means and not be here talking in tongues without an interpreter. Thank goodness you showed up . On which country....... the deal was for £73 000 .... as an interpreter I'm sure you can figure it out.

@ topic .... this has not hit the news here period. If he were not White ... I couldn't escape hearing of such. Nothing much will happen to him because he is White and did not actually sell the data to a foreign entity. Israel got its nuclear info from its agents in the US.... no one got arrested.
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by BarrElChapo(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Stupid couple wanna betray our country lipsrsealed
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by Killermamba: 7:10am On Oct 11, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58863678

Treason on its way if not delivered already
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by pacespot(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2021
This is why capital punishment shouldn't be abolished in any country?
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by NobleRace: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Hungry couple, selling out your country for just ₦50m. Chai! Hunger dey U.S too.
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by ehinmowo: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2021
StayMotivated:
Omo this guys are on a long thing. They will definitely get charged for Treason

Imagine for just $100,000. Something that is not up to half their combined annual salary. Human beings are inherently greedy.

3 Likes

Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by riches4me(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Jestin:
How can i sell Nigeria secret to Russia? I need my own share of Nigeria
Sorry bro. They're on the internet
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by chloride6: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Rosenberg part 2..

Electric chair straight...

grin
Re: US Couple Accused Of Selling Nuclear Submarine Secrets by chloride6: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2021
ehinmowo:

Imagine for just $100,000. Something that is not up to half their combined annual salary. Human beings are inherently greedy.

Who told you it was for financial greed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Several Of Donald Trump's Aides And Allies Test Positive / Iran To Boost Uranium Enrichment Starting Sunday — President / 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.