Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Please Help! Firstbank Inductees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Firstbank Inductees (812 Views)

Congratulations To All Nim Inductees Of 7th Sept. / Firstbank Inductees / Ican New Inductees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by dontworry(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2007
Hello guys, my questions is for does dat ve undergone or going thru training wit FIRSTBANK. B4 u were invited 4 training what was d default msg u got anytime u log in or visit their website? Pls reply cos am worried. And hw many more batches re we stil expecting? One Luv!
Re: Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by debetmx(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2007
Hi dontworry, am waiting for the 4th batch, but a msg shows we can continue with your application to the next stage. But am still expecting anyway
Re: Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by LOBINTO: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2007
I was told dat my application can not go to the nest stage,does dat mean I can not be called again.Very urgent
Re: Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by Yomsy: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2007
Lobinto, you could still be called, i saw similar notice on my account before i was eventually notify through sms that i should go for my medicals.
I'm presently working in one of FirstBank branches. I wish you all the best.
Re: Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by monstah(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2007
Thank goodness, I'm not so alone after all. After the interview all I've done is wait for a call,but nothing of the sort's come. though an insider checked my profile on their database and says i passed, he also talked about some concentration in lagos that makes recruitment quite difficult!

I hope our hopes wont be dashed, lets keep our fingers crossed! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by shaabcc: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2007
i can no longer access 1st bank site dat relates to d status of those dat went for interview. i dont understand wht u guys r talkin abt as in application to the next stage.pls xplain.k
Re: Please Help! Firstbank Inductees by giniks(f): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
hello guys,
AM currently workin in Firstbank branch.
i know how fustrating it is to be waitin to get that txt message for medical but relax cos u shall receive it.
the third batch of inductees are in training now so in another 2 wks the fourth batch will be sent messages for medicals.
guys relax cos i kno by the time u get to the trainin center all ur wait would be worth it cos its really heavenly.
Firstbank is truly the first in that aspects and many more and remembner they want the best so believe u r!!
take care and keep ur fingers crossed cos u r there aready!!
Welcome to the Firstbank Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much luv,

Giniks cool kiss

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Silencer Muffler / Very Improtant About Nigerian Brewries. / Piki Need Ur Response On The Test U Wrote With Diamond Bank In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.