Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ican New Inductees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ican New Inductees (981 Views)

Congratulations To All Nim Inductees Of 7th Sept. / Please Help! Firstbank Inductees / Firstbank Inductees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ican New Inductees by faloye(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2006
I say a loud congratulation to all the newly admitted Chartered Accountants in the house.We give all glory to God for given us this day.It was a dream come true for me when ICAN president by the virtue of the power conferred on her admitted us into the Institute.You need to hear the loud ovation that enveloped the Shell Hall.Once again I say a big congratulation. Meet me at the top. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Interviev Pls Help / Texas Energy Holdings Issue / Make Upto #10,000 Daily By Refering People To This Network Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.