Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) (56522 Views)

Whitemoney Kneels As Pete Edochie Blesses, Prays For Him (Video) / Whitemoney Kneels Down & Thanks God As He Lands In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

Was Obi Cubana the first older person he was seeing after winning BBNaija?

Why has he not knelt down for all the older people he has been meeting since leaving the BBNaija house?
How is his way of appreciating his benefactors a reason for you people to weep if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2021
ZooOga:
Baby Angel is definitely working on her goals in life. I can't hate on her. cheesy

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/7/bbnaijas-angels-old-tweet-of-sleeping-with-rich-men-till-they-become-poor-goes-viral.html

Hmmm, I think I go make an appointment and toast dis babe big boy style. grin

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

lol.. He didn't kneel down for Cubana. He knelt down for Cubana's money.

White money would never have knelt down if Cubana was not a waelthy man.

Very true.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=Acidosis post=106635376][/quote]

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2021
freshvine:

They prostrate to the barrel of the gun not Nigeria Army same way an unarmed soldier will scamper to safely citing ESN members.
What about this one?

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Very stupid girl! The nudity didn't pay her at BBN but yet continued with it. Did you see how she covered up to Kano?
When you're in Rome, you have to do like the Romans do.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by TheWolfen(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2021
I think to be fair he will really need to come out in public and appreciate the woman effort.

elonmuskbaby:
grin

I gerrit absolutely grin

so it then means his humility is not genuine grin

But this is a grassroot woman that went all out for him,did free publicity and encouraged her customers to support him,so he's to big now to kneel before her to show her appreciation

After now una go say women Na fair weather people.they don't support men when. They need them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nairaland3676: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
How Angel threw it down last night, Whitemoney hails Angel, Real Hot speech by Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GhhKTDrY-I

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by numericalguy(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

How is his way of appreciating his benefactors a reason for you people to weep if I may ask?

Na true sha. It's none of our busness if mumu-white money decieds to be drinking the watery sh!t of Obi Cubana straight from his anus.

Mcheeeeeewwwww. Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2021
rickyrex:
I can bet my senseless and unfortunate father dey prostrate for ashawo

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by PENNYSWAP: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Dear whitemoney, kindly go and visit and greet Iya Qudus elewa agoyin.
She displayed your banner and solicited support for you right from the first week of the BBN show.

Thank you

DM him this pics on Instagram, he will definitely pay her a visit
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2021
That God forsaken Angel is always tagging along White Money everywhere. She was not even the runner up!
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2021
Aganju849:

I thought votes were free this time around?
You think all those roaming about the streets and using their phones and airtime did it for fun? Even football supporters club are paid.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
wetin I carry, wetin you throw grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by CaptainAyub: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

Was Obi Cubana the first older person he was seeing after winning BBNaija?

Why has he not knelt down for all the older people he has been meeting since leaving the BBNaija house?
You are not Igbo,so you won't understand.
An Igbo man is not expected to bow or kneel for just any person just because of age, wealth or authority.
It is only done on few special occasions.
Eg,you can kneel to greet your father on special occasions like maybe you just came back from NYSC camp and you want to appreciate him for his sacrifices.
A businessman can kneel to greet his former master who trained him and settled him leading to him becoming what he is today.
You can kneel for maybe your teacher,priest etc who helped you and encouraged you in your struggling days.
But same person is not expected to kneel before the president,governor,traditional ruler,rich man even clergy etc just cos of the standings.
You can only kneel for som1 who had a great personal input in your life.Might be an old,poor,retired teacher etc.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by izubext007: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Sharrap, will u kneel to some who is trying to survive.
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Meedon:

All men can't be like that.

ALL is always insignificant round "MOST" ... i guess you missed that
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Money worshipper.will he kneel down for cubana if cubana didn't have money?
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
grin

I gerrit absolutely grin

so it then means his humility is not genuine grin

But this is a grassroot woman that went all out for him,did free publicity and encouraged her customers to support him,so he's to big now to kneel before her to show her appreciation

After now una go say women Na fair weather people.they don't support men when. They need them

These guy just come out 1 week ago. He can't visit all Nigerians from State to state who campaigned for him nah. Common! Everything mustn't be man and woman War and Competition nah.

Haaaa! Abeg wait make I vomit....this your talk dey turn belle grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Untainted007:
These bweast go comot ooooooooooo. i don talk my own.
you wan such?
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Untainted007:
These bweast go comot ooooooooooo. i don talk my own.
you wan suck?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by IamCookie(f): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2021
ceejay10:
Wetin Angel dey do so? She dey breast feed Cubana?

Angel issa marketer grin - Whitemoney
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
Just went to show appreciation
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
So Yorubas that roll on the floor are worshipping money too?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Decide2rise: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
hi
pepperdemzombie:

They are from the same town and he paid for all his votes. It is a normal thing to kneel down before an older person or do it as an appreciation, it is Igbos that see it as a sign of worshipping. The ones that live outside Igbo land do it very well.
Why did Don Jazzy kneel down before Kanayo? Jazzy was worshipping Kanayo's money?
EMoney staffs knelt down before him when he gave them cars, why didn't you complain?
Oga talk wetin you know. Cubana is from Oba in Anambra while Whitemoney is from Ngwo in Enugu. Just so you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by SavageResponse(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2021
larryjonze:
One thing is certain angel will get more money than whitemoney from a visit organised for whitemoney grin

men once we see breast n yansh our stupidity knows no bound grin unfortunately, gurls know.

grin
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Cubana leave the person wey kneel down to greet am...e come stretch body dey give angel wey stand gidigba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Jiroville300: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
caesymore:
Moral decadence on the increase, after seeing that Angel of a LovePeddler naked,
I fume at the credence some guys still dey give am, Whitemoney is to shoe cleaning as the LovePeddler is to a hug,
Tụfịakwa, a filthy hug indeed.

you sound quite ignorant while attempting to sit on a high horse... u must be sad and depressed to hold such strong opinions for folks who are just living their lives .. Lets Start the cleanup of this moral decadence from you .. Repeat after me - I WAS NOT BORN WITH AN EXTRA ASSHOLE AND WOULD NOT DO PAST MYSELF , I AM A POSITIVE VIBE AND A MOOD FOR DAYS ... smiley grin
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 11, 2021
elonmuskbaby:

Money worshipper, will your moniker bear elonmuskbaby if elon musk was poor?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by jaybee345(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2021
koyyes:
Cubana leave the person wey kneel down to greet am...e come stretch body dey give angel wey stand gidigba grin

My thoughts as well grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) by StanislausWeCan(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
This obi cubana is trying too hard to be relevant. People with good money, I mean good money don't make noise.

But he is into show business,my thought anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures / Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.