Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) (44921 Views)

Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Endtime playground. You sure say no be for hell you saw this?

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by ExtremeDot: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Wooh! Creativity.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by kenzysmith: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
A
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Linus
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by kenzysmith: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
A grin
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by AlabiJ: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Smh. Definitely not appropriate.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by sterlingD(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
I just dey laff as l see the photo. This Oyinbo people hmm in short l no fit talk
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by MrOON: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
I dont know what you guys are seeing. I'm only seeing play ground

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by suffering: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2021
With the username it’s obvious this is a hoax. If the structure is real then it’ll give parents something to talk about while their children aimlessly play about. There is no child who’ll pick it. Adults are the ones who will. At eighteen I was oblivious of many things peers caught on first glance. At my age I still am.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Idamond: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Endtime playground. You sure say no be for hell you saw this?

grin grin grin these one off me..

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
It's a pedophilia agenda. These pedophiles are working hard to normalise their crimes and manipulate the fragile minds of kids but they will be disgraced.

The pic below is on AliExpress. There was one I saw, the model was a younger girl of about 8-10 years holding the nonsense pillow.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
This is all shades of wrong
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by JoeOdion(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

A weirdo must have designed that. Anyway, most children will not read meaning to it, but see it as one of those things to have fun with in the playground.

Keyword most. When the aim should be no child will read meaning to it.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Makib2020(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Ko bad na grin grin
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
If the children are sliding down from it, it shows the connection between man and woman, and how it turns out to bring forth children...

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by fredoooooo: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
Well, most children won't know the meaning of it.
They will ask questions , kids are curious grin
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by witworth(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2021
And Na u dey think am o.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by ABIKEM: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2021
I think u were all saying is a mumu man for applauding the brutal punishment meted on the on the arabic school student for an unislamic behavior..now is this moral!??

Una never start...it will get to a stage where una children go dey pursue una with gbola and daughter blowjobing fathers...learn morality una say it's a wicked act abi?
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Uguruzik(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
It's beautiful design and the children won't even understand the meaning of that design, they'll only see it as one of the things to play with.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Elock1: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
angry
It took me some time as as adult to even realize what was going on in the pics.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Carchoice:
I see art, the kids will not know what it means till they come of age.

IDIOT!
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by neighbourhud: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Can't see anything... What's in the play ground that is causing all the brouhaha
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by houseontherock: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Some adults are dirty in and out! How can an adult connect something like this to children's playground? What kind of dry joke is that? It's obviously fake but it's annoying
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
This is not acceptable at all
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by ThierryJay: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
This is too gross to be in a children's playground. How will they be installing reverse cowgirl style in plain sight of kids? grin

The creativity behind it though is intriguing. Having children slide out of the copulation toy-hole is symbolic, albeit inappropriate in that location.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Khayil(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
daewoorazer:
Does this pose any psychological risk or not?

Doesn't this just symbolize copulation?

If it Is bad that children know what it means, why does it become good in a few years when they become teens?

If something is bad, it should be bad true, and true.

Aren't we so bent on making a natural thing seem evil? Is this not the reason why we have a toxic society?

Hide the truth from them, lie to them, tell then sex is evil and at the end of the day, sex is good between husband and wife? We would remain fuucked up till we begin to rid ourselves of labeling sexuality as evil.
But, Celebrate Sexuality.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Great innovation

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by blackmantis: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Lies...... Name the playground.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
daewoorazer:
Does this pose any psychological risk or not?
It doesnt really look like what it is. It'll take an already exposed kid to get d idea of what dat looks like.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by pickatyoubackup: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Na ur mind, what children see is a toy.
When I was younger, If I saw a condom, it was a balloon to me
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Badonasty(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Mad oh...when I thought I’ve seen it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Dad Squandered Money Son Sent From Abroad / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.