Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) (44914 Views)

Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Jungleluv5: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is adult playing ground not children
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by chymeze: 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Even if it's an adult playground it's still very inappropriate, morally. These are sexually sensitive things that ought only to belong to the private rooms or bedrooms!
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Stepanovs(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
chymeze:
Even if it's an adult playground it's still very inappropriate, morally. These are sexually sensitive things that ought only to belong to the private rooms or bedrooms!

It was installed at an adult play ground just for a movie set....I'm sure after the movie have been acted it would be taken down

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
daewoorazer:
Does this pose any psychological risk or not?
First and foremost this is very wrong
It might not be real might be some conception but it shouldnt be thought about in first place
Why would one want to expose kids to this at early stage
Im sure it not naija home training (even tho it hypocritical sometimes) wont allow anyone have this
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Eaglesence: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

A weirdo must have designed that. Anyway, most children will not read meaning to it, but see it as one of those things to have fun with in the playground.

One day them kids will be asked to draw their favorite picture. Na wetin go land for teacher table be this. And if the teacher be pervert, gbege don happen be that. Sad
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hahahahah, it's just an image.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by longjosh: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
May God protect our children
themanderon:

You understand the drill very well. It is now everywhere, cartoons, children's books, toys etc. The devil has launched an all-out war against the souls of men cos he knows the time is short. We have been shouting it since but most people would rather have their heads in the sands. Look at how they are now promoting the LGBT agenda in schools in the west now. Books on witchcraft are now available for kids disguised as storybooks. The attack is on all fronts but some people would rather not see it. Disney cartoons is full of them.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Trueyarn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stepanovs:

It was erected on a movie set....Research is what kills Nigerians...before we comment....we should make sure we get the full details....but that hardly ever happens in this country

Maybe it was, but that doesn't mean Nigerians don't conduct research, that was a demeaning statement, plus why would I need to research on stuff like that when I already wrote how I came across a weird situation like that too?

You mean I should start conducting research on every stuff I come across on the internet, just to validate the fact that I am not ignorant? Well, different stroke for different folks. I am sorry, If must conduct a research, it must be worth my time and resources. Stuff like this don't tick my boxes.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Bundle002(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Someone should sell me $10 BTC �
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Exodora: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Even the kiddies won't read meaning to it except you tell them .
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Opak001(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is how it feels to be taught history in schools.
Know where you from.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Sprumbaba: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
olamidedivotee:
This is very wrong for kids at early stage. The person that come up with this idea should be dealt with.

In case, anyone need a technology writer. Check my signature.

I need one. Send me your contact.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Gfh1: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
All I see is puxxxxy and big dicckkkk
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by zivility: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's ironic depiction - when that is done children are made. They literally slide out hahaha

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by shantti(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

A weirdo must have designed that. Anyway, most children will not read meaning to it, but see it as one of those things to have fun with in the playground.

U underestimate children of this generation
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by olamidedivotee(f): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sprumbaba:

I need one. Send me your contact.

WhatsApp me on zero nine zero two four nine seven three nine zero six
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by tctrills: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Trueyarn:

When I was six, I was already having séx and knew it was bad, even when caught, I would deny, so it's nothing new, should could be very well aware of pussy but twisted it to pussy cat just to avoid the punishment that might have followed.
No, my sister is very honest with me. We have a strong bond.
And she was actually talking about a cat. I only made a fool of myself by suspecting something stupid
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Corroro: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
No be small thing grin
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by frozen70(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
daewoorazer:
Does this pose any psychological risk or not?

The kids doesn't even know what it is but the adult will feel embarrassed seeing such
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by Tuger121(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Carchoice:
I see art, the kids will not know what it means till they come of age.

If you have a little kid, show him/her the picture and ask to tell you what it means.

If the kid knows what it means, you the parent needs to be questioned and flogged. grin
werey grin grin grin
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ever8090:
You saw it on a Photoshop children playground or the playground in your mind?....

Good question!
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:06am On Oct 12, 2021
No child will understand it
I can only see the likelihood of injuries there
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by philiancoop(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Ekele22:
I am an I.T guru and I can categorically say,this is a photoshop.it does not exist real.
Guru Ko, Guguru ni
You no see the black nylon?
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by trevorhorace(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Carchoice:

If you have a little kid, show him/her the picture and ask to tell you what it means. grin

E go shock you. Gather kids of ages 7 and below ( let me not call 8 and 9 cos those ones are your grandparents) show them and watch their reactions before asking them. Some may be bold to tell you, some may be shy, some may not understand. But about half of them will know.
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by ejanla077: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Feminists will be like.
Yessss
At last men will born
Re: Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na wao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.