Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu (26042 Views)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by pacino26(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Gandollar:
Asking for more guns? Read between the lines.

Read the lines clearly, the governors demanding more boots on the ground to guard the people against the people is counter productive and shows weakness. How many of them attended Oct 1st celebration in their various states? The people are not with them and they can't continue being autocratic in a democracy. They are exercising the collective sovereignty of the people so hiding behind federal might is hubris.

You read along the lines my elder.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Gandollar(f): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
pacino26:

Read the lines clearly, the governors demanding more boots on the ground to guard the people against the people is counter productive and shows weakness. How many of them attended Oct 1st celebration in their various states? The people are not with them and they can't continue being autocratic in a democracy. They are exercising the collective sovereignty of the people so hiding behind federal might is hubris.

You read along the lines my elder.
I guess we are saying the same. . maybe I misread you.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Calitoscassius(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ayilara1:

Because you'll like to sell a picture of what isn't.

By the way I'm serving in abia
Picture of what? undecided you are not making any sense.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by ajumma(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

you are a hopeless Nigerian, when did calling for BIAFRA or referendum become same as calling for war,bloody Nigerian.
besides what do you intend by posting that pics? we do remember, we are reincarnations!

Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

trials and judgment would follow after Biafra is achieved

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by UCHIHAmask: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
There is no chicken here man.
It is called a plan of justice for posterity, isn't that what your zoo nation failed to do,no justice and now we living less than animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How ‘some Judges’ Delivered Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter At Aso Rock / Senators’ Allowances Nine Times Higher Than Basic Pay....punch Newspaper / LASTMA Officer Jumps Inside A Moving Car Fights With Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.