Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu (26038 Views)

Ortom: Why G-5 Governors Can’t Join Atiku Campaign / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani / FAAC Crisis: 14 Governors Can’t Pay Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Emmanuel909090: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is the only reasonable comment ikpeazu has made since he became Governor.

Anyone who wrote this for him, did well.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by mbaise1000: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
hakeemhakeem:

Are they staying at home willingly or by force and the fear of life and property

So you think igbos will prefer nigeria to Biafra?obviously you are disappointed to see that they stay at home home to make their points, BTW what will you say about the few who collect money and come out?

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

So you think igbos will prefer nigeria to Biafra?obviously you are disappointed to see that they stay at home home to make their points, BTW what will you say about the few who collect money and come out?

Disappointed? absolutely no I beilved in each person development in it own capacity
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by ajumma(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What is surprising to everybody is that the Igbo man who has always be taunted for loving money has willingly stayed at home in honor of Biafra despite the money he would have made on the sit at home day.

Let me tell you the truth, some people are willing to sacrifice everything they have for Biafra, I know an importer in Aba who told me that he can sacrifice all he had laboured for all these years in support of Biafra.

Guns and warships can never stop Biafra agitation.
story for the gods.. make war start first him eyes go clear

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Dreadful: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is getting clearer now...
We move.
A full scale armed confrontation is coming.
What you are experiencing now is just an appetizer
You people think we are joking with our freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by od501: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
murphyibiam15:

They should come out straight and leave the Nigerian system, afterall he ikpeazụ never even built anything, owing workers and worse than other politicians cheesy

Do you realise that they will charge him for treason should that happen?
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Basiliun: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
If our forefathers weren't in support of one Nigeria, how then do you think we their children will embrace it, no, nevet
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by murphyibiam15(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
od501:

Do you realise that they will charge him for treason should that happen?
Atleast that's what Ojukwu did, they're men and they're boys. Ojukwu is a man jare cool
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by hansomb: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
GuyWise101:

What is surprising to everybody is that the Igbo man who has always be taunted for loving money has willingly stayed at home in honor of Biafra despite the money he would have made on the sit at home day.

Let me tell you the truth, some people are willing to sacrifice everything they have for Biafra, I know an importer in Aba who told me that he can sacrifice all he had laboured for all these years in support of Biafra.

just like the sacrifice made in 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970 without success only to start from ground zero.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by AntiBMC(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bighead9:

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal Terrorist and a low budget Shakau grin cheesy

Coming from a Bokoharam terrorist...ur words mean $hit.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Mystic216: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

When he was free in UK inciting violence online nko??!!

Maybe your memory is failing you, but was Kanu in detention when ESN/UGM took over the East??!

In any case, Kanu must be tried and made to pay the hard price for his crimes (Yes, he is a bloody and selfish criminal)! Even if an Igbo man were president, Kanu's fate would still be the same... The law is the law!!!

So, if you guys wish to burn down your entire region, impoverish and make refugees of your people, go right ahead!!! Truth be told, it would sit quite well with Buhari and the Northern Cabal!!!

You people are just playing into their hands.
Argue alone
You are not an Igbo man
I don’t see reason why you are so concerned about Igbos and their choice.
Argue yourself sir

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by EMONFASHION65: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
The main cause of this problem is the inability of the government to listen to cries of the Igbo people.Whenever Igbo people complain of injustices meted out to them by the Nigerian government, instead of listening to their demands.They Will tell them to shut up and Bullets Will rain down on their heads.Igbo are still being humiliated and intimidated as a result of the war and the Hausa fulani and their collaborator Have vowed not to give them a chance any more.BUT COULD IT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, NO INSTEAD DIALOGUE IS NECESSARY.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Bighead9: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
AntiBMC:

Coming from a Bokoharam terrorist...ur words mean $hit.

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Scamburster(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What ever gun you bring into the south-east in less than one month he will be in Eastern security networks hands
Why nah
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Scamburster(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:
This one talks with some sense unlike the clown in Imo state...

However, talking and engaging Ipob should have been long before they were proscribed. Y'all should never have turned your backs on them back then. They were merely agitating for their rights to better lives. The lack of intelligence and pro-activity among you Southeast governors is why your region is so restive today.

This is the failure of leadership which is quite glaring among Nigerian elders, ministers, even parents... That's why the nation is at such sorry straits.
Frost stay one place.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Scamburster:

Frost stay one place.

My Oga... I don kuku comot hand!

Make EPL resume, make I move back permanently to Sports section!

I don't even have strength again!!! grin
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Scamburster(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
mauchiz:
South East governors are criminals, Buhari has been pampering his terrorist brothers, the governors have to pamper their own, after all Nnamdi kanu is fighting for a just cause in the wrong way.
Dss should take him to court, let justice be served, anyone that wins, that will be fine.
All this things would have been avoided if they did not vote for Buhari.
Look at how Buhari has scattered our economy, everything is so expensive now.
Am not supporting anyone, if they know the way they scattered Nigeria, they should repair it.
Hahaha, oga no fence staying.

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Scamburster(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

My Oga... I don kuku comot hand!

Make EP[color=#006600][/color]L resume, make I move back permanently to Sports section!

I don't even have strength again!!! grin
I can't wait too.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by Ayilara1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Why does it bother you? undecided

Because you'll like to sell a picture of what isn't.

By the way I'm serving in abia
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by stanluiz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dreadful:
It is getting clearer now...
We move.
A full scale armed confrontation is coming.
What you are experiencing now is just an appetizer
You people think we are joking with our freedom.
Say be a person that stay in Lagos.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by stanluiz(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
South East governors are failures! What are they doing with there security votes ?

There are playing politcs with human lives that why Rag tag ipob miscreants are controlling the region while the governors look the other way.

Failures and incompetent that cannot be proactive for once. Where is the Ebubeagu ?

How I wish I have somebody like Nyson wike. Ipob Ugm would have been a history.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by BluntCrazeMan: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
Ikpeazu should simply say they are incompetents
Let's wait for Umahi
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by UCHIHAmask: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
GuyWise101:

if you know what I and the people I love might lose!!!!
yet I stand for BIAFRA, there is a spirit of patriotism and oneness in Biafra,something totally lacking in Nigeria and many multiethnic black nations because of their system of governers....
all hail BIAFRA.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by UCHIHAmask: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Millimann:

They are shocked that the Igbos are now United.
a shocking unity in BIAFRA..
isn't that why I strongly follow,from the time ipob started speaking well of ebonyi state and their abolishment of OSU caste system etc.....that's why the FG is hell Bent on painting the struggle bad with different arrange propagandas,they say ipob is killing it's own people!!! hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by UCHIHAmask: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Too late.... Though your reasoning is perfectly in order unlike your brother from Ebonyi.

Too much talk no dey full basket.

Where was the South East governors when FG proscribed IPOB ??

We have zero leadership in South East.

trials and judgment would follow after Biafra is achieved
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by JOemmy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Agitating for self determination is not a criminal offense under nigerian laws I don't know what these SE governors are scared of.
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by UCHIHAmask: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
ajumma:

story for the gods.. make war start first him eyes go clear
you are a hopeless Nigerian, when did calling for BIAFRA or referendum become same as calling for war,bloody Nigerian.
besides what do you intend by posting that pics? we do remember, we are reincarnations!
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by millionboi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
JAWBONE:
The reason why South East can't stop IPOB is because all of you governors are very useless set of people.

You Ikpeazu and your other four colleagues are nothing but mediocre ceremonial figure heads.

It took the threat of state of emergency to force Obiano to speak on the situation in Anambra. He was busy pursuing APGA elections when his state was burning.

If the political ambitions of these failed five governors are not threatened. They will do nothing about the situation

Rubbish governors
if ppl choose to sit at home,go and Chase dem out Mr serious

See ur head like kangroooo
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by michoim(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is a stupid excuse. Is it the governor or the president that determines the equipment that security operatives use? It is the head of the security agencies that determine the equipment they need and made recommendations for purchase to the president. That's why some governors who are serious, purchase security vehicles and other gadgets for security operatives to function better...
Re: Why South-East Governors Can’t Stop IPOB’s Sit-At-Home – Ikpeazu by millionboi(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

When he was free in UK inciting violence online nko??!!

Maybe your memory is failing you, but was Kanu in detention when ESN/UGM took over the East??!

In any case, Kanu must be tried and made to pay the hard price for his crimes (Yes, he is a bloody and selfish criminal)! Even if an Igbo man were president, Kanu's fate would still be the same... The law is the law!!!

So, if you guys wish to burn down your entire region, impoverish and make refugees of your people, go right ahead!!! Truth be told, it would sit quite well with Buhari and the Northern Cabal!!!

You people are just playing into their hands.
until thy turn to real terrorist,u wudnt listen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor / Teachers Sent Abroad For Training Have Absconded - Jigawa Govt / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.