Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

U S A Visa Made Easy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U S A Visa Made Easy (3765 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / South Africa Visa And India Visa Made Easy No Upfront Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 3:12pm On May 31, 2011
Do you wish to travel to the United States of America, but having difficulty getting Visa, you need not worry any more there is an opportunity right now for you, you do not need to pay to anybody until you have your visa in your hand. More importantly you will be traveling as a V I P so you can now understand what i mean.
Note: the opportunity is limited, if you are interested call the following phone numbers for details 07025249555, 07025334512
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2011
emma.chine:

Do you wish to travel to the United States of America, but having difficulty getting Visa, you need not worry any more there is an opportunity right now for you, you do not need to pay to anybody until you have your visa in your hand. More importantly you will be traveling as a V I P so you can now understand what i mean.
Note: the opportunity is limited, if you are interested call the following phone numbers for details 07025249555, 07025334512

How?
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 3:31pm On May 31, 2011
I can't post all the details here call 07025249555, 07025334512 for details, but be rest assured the no one will ask you for a dine until your visa is ready, and when i said you will travel as a VIP i really mean it, this kind of opportunity only come once in a while
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by seedord247(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2011
emma.chine:

I can't post all the details here call 07025249555, 07025334512 for details, but be rest assured the no one will ask you for a dine until your visa is ready, and when i said you will travel as a VIP i really mean it, this kind of opportunity only come once in a while

If you say it . . . . . . Please can You Hug Transformer
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2011
emma.chine:

post the detail here, obviously u got nothing legitimate to offer
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by ademark1: 11:02pm On May 31, 2011
scam lipsrsealed
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2011
Hello Guys, lets not miss understand ourselves. i said in my post that no one need your money until you have your visa on your passport, if any one ask you for any few or any form of deposit pleas don't give, and run as fast as your legs can carry you.
If unfair to start blabbing when one make a post, if you stay in surulere Lagos i can arrange so we can meet if you don't want to call
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2011
emma.chine:

Hello Guys, lets not miss understand ourselves. i said in my post that no one need your money until you have your visa on your passport, if any one ask you for any few or any form of deposit pleas don't give, and run as fast as your legs can carry you.
If unfair to start blabbing when one make a post, if you stay in surulere Lagos i can arrange so we can meet if you don't want to call

Probably fake 'V.I.P' visa will be stamped on that passport
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
Only greedy people fall for scam because any genuine person who want to get into any business/transaction beyond N5000, should be able to ask question or do some forms of verification before getting into such deal. moreover we are talking about traveling abroad any one who is interested should be able to know who he/she is dealing with, we are not talking about online business here.

Finally, please before any of you blab or crucify any poster do well to verify the person(s) account, find out what the person have done in the past even if is just on this forum.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
emma.chine:

Only greedy people fall for scam because any genuine person who want to get into any business/transaction beyond N5000, should be able to ask question or do some forms of verification before getting into such deal. moreover we are talking about traveling abroad any one who is interested should be able to know who he/she is dealing with, we are not talking about online business here.

Finally, please before any of you blab or crucify any poster do well to verify the person(s) account, find out what the person have done in the past even if is just on this forum.

Yes and only a greedy person do scam as well.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2011
Jobless justwise,jumping on every topic,have nothing to offer but to condemn people,God forbid.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2011
steve_101:

Jobless justwise,jumping on every topic,have nothing to offer but to condemn people,God forbid.

Yes i'm condeming ur crime partners.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2011
Am not stopping u from fights,life is too short,enjoy it.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 9:51am On Jun 02, 2011
steve_101:

Am not stopping u from fights,life is too short,enjoy it.

steve_101   u really have to be very very stupi/d to start this nonsense this morning. Don't expect me to overlook any mo/ron/ic comment from plonkers like u.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2011
U see??this all u know,fights and name calling,the bible says,do not judge, the bible says again if you say "raka" to another person that u risk hell fire,now all this your fights will weaken ur Godly spirit and lead you to hell fire,don't trade ur soul on www.nairaland.com,its just another site,mind what u say to people,do not condemn easily,call them on the phone and hear from them,chew the words before u spill them out,it dosent worth it,seriously it dosent.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2011
steve_101:

U see??this all u know,fights and name calling,the bible says,do not judge, the bible says again if you say "raka" to another person that u risk hell fire,now all this your fights will weaken your Godly spirit and lead you to hell fire,don't trade your soul on www.nairaland.com,its just another site,mind what u say to people,do not condemn easily,call them on the phone and hear from them,chew the words before u spill them out,it dosent worth it,seriously it dosent.

All u Bible quoting and Bible carriers are the worst human beings ever, you will be the first in the hell fire, did u consult ur Bible this morning b4 calling me jobless person who got nothing to offer? You support all sorts of criminal activities and still have the gut to quote the Bible.

Quoting Bible does not make anybody a saint, infact many of u who quote Bible and call the name of God every minute of the day are dangerous.

God will judge u by what u do with his name.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by cretin: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2011
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries
« #3794 on: May 05, 2011, 10:31 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: orebs on April 29, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hello Everyone!

Please I need someone to advice me on what to do next. The issue is that some time in Dec'10, i was to apply for a UK visiting visa. In fact, going by my status i have all it takes to travel to UK on a normal ground, because i have a very good job and my colleagues were getting it easily. But along the line, my friend who is a member of Goodluck Jonathan Reality 2011 campaign organisation adviced that i join their planned campaign to london. He said it would make my visa issuance easier and faster. So i took to his advice and filled a membership form, and an ID card was given to me. We submitted the application in Dec'10, but the application was refused under section 320(7A). It was stated in my refusal letter that they were informed by the Reality 2011 that the letter of introduction i submitted was not from them. They said further application might be refused under section 320(7B), and that might result into 10 years ban. I suspected my friend had played a prank on me because i promised to give him money if its successful. Please what should i do now.

this is a real life story , and the guy has been banned for 10yrs, cos his 'friend' used forged documents to apply for visa for him!!.
so be very careful of who you allow to help you apply for visa be it uk or US
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2011
I ahev read all these post by peeps here and I must say u guys should give the poster a chance shey he said he won't collect a dime until the visa comes out.of which my cousin did the same thing in dec 10' when he gave somebody his passport and under 2weeks his visa came out, this one no be say mouth I c am with ma eyes and he did not pay a dime but the agreement was that when it comes out, the fee would be 650k and they both agreed, my cousin was doubting all sha and it finally came out and he did not have the money to pay.lol. It was a 6 months visiting uk visa. He just left begining of april after 4months of trying to raise the 650k.all I'm saying is if the person says he would do it without collecting a dime, fine, since he won't eat ur passport. Of which please where in surulere are you, I stay at surulere we could hook up and discuss further. Thanks
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2011
Hello guys
Please "justwise" and "Steve" stop being hash on each other, justwise, it is your right to express fear because things are really happening in Nigeria every one have the right to be afraid, but you should try and be just to people because it is said that every one is guilty until proven innocent and on the other way round, it is also said that no one is guilty until proven guilty.

I stay in Lawanson area of Surulere Lagos, should any one want to see me.

The opportunity is still available for any one who is interested or you know any one who is interested.

T o clear the doubt these are few of my works http://www.pupaorits.com and http://www.247.com.ng/rima for those who think that i am another jobless scammer
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2011
Omo paste ur nos make I buzz u abeg
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by emmachine1: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2011
Here are the numbers 07025249555, 07025334512
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by Greencat(f): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2011
Any reason to scam people. So sad
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2011
redcliff:

Omo paste your nos make I buzz u abeg

You are just making fool of urself here, his number has being here all along,so which number are u asking for?
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2011
I'm mobile and cudnt view the whole screen at once so forgot it was up there.but lol to u tho.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2011
Calld him tho and he sed I wud only be making payment of visa fee to the embassy when its requested and that's all till the visa comes out. If I wud want to do it, then risking less than 50k (visa fee + passport) won't be a bad loss if it turns sour. Besides life itself is risky. Just thot the house shud know
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by Talone(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2011
IF YOU NEED US VISA APPOINTMENT OR NEED ASSISTANCE RELATING TO GETTING VISA OF UK,FRANCE, EGYPT,SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA ETC just mail me on tosyn09@yahoo.com.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2011
Talone:

IF YOU NEED US VISA APPOINTMENT OR NEED ASSISTANCE RELATING TO GETTING VISA OF UK,FRANCE, EGYPT,SOUTH AFRICA, INDIA ETC just mail me on tosyn09@yahoo.com.

I'm not sure u are a woman, u probably putting f to gain trust
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2011
make we hear word justwise,must u doubt every one and every thing?is she or he advertising for u? u wey hook for uk need visa?u need to be deported first before getting visa to any where,you re becoming an irritant here,the guy of American visa i called him and the same thing he told this other guy is what he told me yet u wont let us hear something, open ur own site and control it and let people be, angry angry sad how man go dey talk and talk like woman abi na we carry u go hook for uk?if u re frustrated jump in front of a moving train.bigggg hiesssssss.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by redcliff: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2011
Steve I dey feel u.lol.
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

make we hear word justwise,must u doubt every one and every thing?is she or he advertising for u? u wey hook for uk need visa?u need to be deported first before getting visa to any where,you re becoming an irritant here,the guy of American visa i called him and the same thing he told this other guy is what he told me yet u wont let us hear something,  open your own site and control it and let people be, angry angry sad how man go dey talk and talk like woman abi na we carry u go hook for uk?if u re frustrated jump in front of a moving train.bigggg hiesssssss.

Why are bothered so much about what i do in nairaland? If u are interested in America why not go ahead and over look my post?
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by steve13(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2011
do not over do,this is a matured forum,not a place for tauts , every one have the right to express his or her feelings or make contribution on any post or make a new post,don't police people around,if u must act detective ,proceed with caution .
Re: U S A Visa Made Easy by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
steve_101:

do not over do,this is a matured forum,not a place for tauts , every one have the right to express his or her feelings or make contribution on any post or make a new post,don't police people around,if u must act detective ,proceed with caution .

Steve_101? Get lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Any Nairalander In Chicago That Can Help With Any Job For Green Card Holder / Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.