Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State (9517 Views)

Govt’s Response Will Determine Duration Of Protest — NLC / Governorship Election: Police Ban All Forms Of Protest In Nasarawa State / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Unik3030: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
Yes, same thing was said about Buhari and now we are dey suffer the government
yes
Let people live in the choices they make
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
sapientia:
LoL

By the time Buhari finishes with Nigerians in just 2021

They will get sense

If they don't, I campaign for his third term

If it don't work

I will campaign for Tinubu

We all must get sense las las

Is this what you will pass on to your children?
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
It should be burned into the Nigerian Constitution that any group or individuals who are complicit in disenfranchising Nigerians and working with a Despotic government be sentenced to 20 years in jail or dismissed from the force and banned from holding any such position that involves the security and lives of Nigerians

Who will burn it into the Constitution?
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help2020:

Is it now a crime to protest?

To hell with useless protests!!!!

Can't you see that this government is immune to mere protests??
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by funmibi29(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thank God say nah CP H. Adumosu talk am and not the current CP H. Odumosu talk am. � �
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Blackdisciple(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
I was going to work this morning took through lekki toll , mhennn see mopol tractor, gun truck and so on, all just because of unarmed civilians...
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Sleekfingers: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help2020:

Is it now a crime to protest?

It is not a crime.....but what happened , during the endsars protest shouldn't be allow to repeat itself........ hoodlums hijacked the protest.......they started burning and destroying government properties......so I am strongly in support of the police.....

A friend of mine....lost millions of naira , during the protest.....his shop was looted.....and you except such person to support any form of protest?

....so I am strongly in support of the police.....
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Help2020: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s][/s]
Sleekfingers:

It is not a [s]crime.....but what happened , during the endsars protest shouldn't be allow to repeat itself........ hoodlums hijacked the protest.......they started burning and destroying government properties......so I am strongly in support of the police.....

A friend of mine....lost millions of naira , during the protest.....his shop was looted.....and you except such person to support any form of protest?

....so I am strongly in support of th[/s]e police.....
Was it not the government that introduced hoodlums to the protest? Didn't you see when brt buses were used to brings hoodlums to attack the protesters or you just choose to ignore that?what of the DSS that was seen carrying hoodlums to protest groun?
There is this particular guy that was holding machete, he was one of the hoodlums hired by the government,till date has police got him arrested despite his pictures everywhere on the internet?
Why do we finds it so difficult to speak the truth,why?again is not police supposed to protect protesters against hoodlums? Nawa

2 Likes

Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Lovelive: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:

Stop using stage play flag to deceive the gullible ones

Are you ok?

Read this (here below) very well
By A. Odumosu : ''
Lagosian and indeed Nigerians cannot afford to relive the distasteful experience of last year protest which caused pain, anguish, needless loss of lives and ...''
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Lovelive: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Xtrabrain:
Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.

William Faulkner
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help2020:
[s][/s]
Was it not the government that introduced hoodlums to the protest? Didn't you see when brt buses were used to brings hoodlums to attack the protesters or you just choose to ignore that?what of the DSS that was seen carrying hoodlums to protest groun?
There is this particular guy that was holding machete, he was one of the hoodlums hired by the government,till date has police got him arrested despite his pictures everywhere on the internet?
Why do we finds it so difficult to speak the truth,why?again is not police supposed to protect protesters against hoodlums? Nawa

Since , you seem to have Coconut head.....you no dey hear word......go and protest na......

Inasmuch , protest is our right.....But what happened , during the endsars , no be small thing o......and you think , Lagos government will allow similar protest again? You have been warned o.......a word is enough for the wise
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by Help2020: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Since , you seem to have Coconut head.....you no dey hear word......go and protest na......

Inasmuch , protest is our right.....But what happened , during the endsars , no be small thing o......and you think , Lagos government will allow similar protest again? You have been warned o.......a word is enough for the wise
Answer my quest first..
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by fantastic4lifee(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just stay tunes more protests Is coming up idiots people Almighty God will disgrace all the vampires in this country.
Re: CP Hakeem Adumosu Warns Against Any Form Of Protest In The State by cardoctor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
In the home of protests?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano / Senate Approves Reps’ Takeover Of Kogi Assembly / Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.