Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters (21921 Views)

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Organs(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Skyview01:

We never learn. Our head strong.!

Its not about that. Make the people hungry, then control them with money is the game. A man that has all hunger and basic problems, you can only preaching to him by solving todays problem. He will not listen to you if you say, he will enjoy for only 1 week and suffer for 4 years. He wants that problem solved for today at least.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Adol84: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Globad:
What exactly has this man achieved in Kogi state?
. Good question.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Organs:

Its not about that. Make the people hungry, then control them with money is the game. A man that has all hunger and basic problems, you can only preaching to him by solving todays problem. He will not listen to you if you say, he will enjoy for only 1 week and suffer for 4 years. He wants that problem solved for today at least.

I am in agreement. How do we solve the hunger problem because its getting worse.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by sosereal201(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Globad:
What exactly has this man achieved in Kogi state?
somebody who can not handle a small state's finance want to handle a. Whole country. SMH.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Mandrake20(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Den of thieves....
Birds of the same feather
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by kings4sera(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
A runaway Governor who has abdicated his responsibility in his home state.
Primary school teachers are dying of hunger because of percentage salary, local Government workers even though cleared to be paid are committed,no infrastructure, Glorified Secondary school in Osara called University, Killings by Fulani in Kabba area as people no longer pligh Kabba -Okene road as even taxi drivers are tired of ransome payments and this youthful disgrace says he wants to preside over Nigeria?
He thinks he can Tatatattatatarise the whole of Nigeria?
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by mfm04622: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kaduna is the second home for Kogi indegenes. Especially the Ebiras
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by mfm04622: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Simeonee111:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZbfVLZFBeE

Watch how massive crowd besieged the Emir of Zazzau's palace to welcome Gov. Yahaya Bello to Kaduna.
The Governor after being received by the Emir, His Highness Alhaji Ahmed Nuhu Bamali, proceeded to visit his counterpart Governor Nasir El-Rufai

Since last week, I have observed many Arsenal supporters using the Arsenal jerseys. Is there anything I didn't know about Arsenal in recent times?
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by kings4sera(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
A runaway Governor who has abdicated his responsibility in his home state.
Primary school teachers are dying of hunger because of percentage salary, local Government workers even though cleared to be paid are ommitted,no infrastructure, Glorified Secondary school in Osara called University, Killings by Fulani in Kabba area as people no longer pligh Kabba -Okene road as even taxi drivers are tired of ransome payments and this youthful disgrace says he wants to preside over Nigeria?
He thinks he can Tatatattatatarise the whole of Nigeria?
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Gfh1: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Kaiser20: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Another 2023 presidential candidate with 12 million votes already Tinubu and Bello
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Mathew4257: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
My brother was right Northerners will use this Guy against Tuinbu . Northerners are playing serious Game . This guy will later decamp to PDP. SOUTHERNERS wake up

Simeonee111:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZbfVLZFBeE

Watch how massive crowd besieged the Emir of Zazzau's palace to welcome Gov. Yahaya Bello to Kaduna.
The Governor after being received by the Emir, His Highness Alhaji Ahmed Nuhu Bamali, proceeded to visit his counterpart Governor Nasir El-Rufai
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Mathew4257: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
My brother was right Northerners will use this Guy against Tuinbu . Northerners are playing serious Game . This guy will later decamp to PDP. SOUTHERNERS wake up

Iyaebe:
Borrowed and bought crowd
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Mathew4257: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2021

Charmingrascal:
These people are not too much for a politician to reward with 1000 per head in their usual habit.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by toye440: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Soo Im counterpart na Arsenal fan, ehennn no wonder.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Hapinex01: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Set of losers
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bro no be only you...I traveled from okene to Lokoja this afternoon my back nearly break because of potholes... tbh we can't call those things potholes anymore they have become wells and this scam of the century is thinking he will become president God forbid bad thing undecided all those idiots making noise up and down supporting the failure I'm they've never seen kogi state before
mayweather145:
As a kogite , i feel insulted anytime , anyone wants to market yahaya bello to me.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Alphafeezay(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
membranus:

Local to his bought supporters, but not local to us in SW, SS and SE.

SW, SS and SE only you grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Alphafeezay(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
optimus106:

You mean your fellow slaves?

Slaves that rule over you and your generation. Let that sink.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by akaahs(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Organs:

Ofcourse they have to be borrowed or paid. There is nothing genuinely true Yahaya Bello has done that will make People happy and welcome him. By the way, El Rufai has done a lot in KD and the People are happy with him.
Who are the people that are happy??
Speak for urself
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Prolificgiant(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
whatstrack:
Its hard to catch a cheating spouse. but i have always adviced people both the ones in relationship or marriage to take the chance of trying to find out what goes on in their spouse whatsapp. 98% of cheating happen on whatsapp before the actual physical meeting.

DM us today and we will help you get into that person's whatsapp activities directly into you

nanvegetables@gmail.com

its takes less than 40mins to clone and its cheap and affordable.
how much will u do that??
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by optimus106(m): 5:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Alphafeezay:

Slaves that rule over you and your generation. Let that sink.

Still doesn't change the fact, bunch of illiterates.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Organs(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
akaahs:

Who are the people that are happy??
Speak for urself

So many enlightened people.
Re: Yahaya Bello Welcomed To Kaduna By Crowd Of His Supporters by Merit123(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
If it's true El-Rufai is arsenal fan....then I will stop supporting arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airforce Commences Night Training In Lagos (Don't Panic) / Osinbajo Panel To Buhari: Sack Babachir, Oke / Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.