Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 11th October 2021 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Top Daily Devotional 11th October 2021 2021 (118 Views)

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 28th September 2021 / Pastor Odumeje Praying On Mountain Top, Interceding For The World / Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Top Daily Devotional 11th October 2021 2021 by ChristianFeeds: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2021
This “Jezebel” (vs. 20) represents the spiritual mother of all those within the church who promote antinomian (i.e., acts that are “against the law”) or libertine lifestyles (i.e., indulging freely in immoral pleasures). Such people feel that because of God’s grace (i.e. His unearned and underserved favour and love), they are not bound by any fixed rules or regulations including the moral standards of God’s law, they claim they have the liberty to engage in immoral behaviours without fear of punishment from God.

However, Christ will ultimately judge, condemn and destroy all those who promote such deception and destruction in the church. God was angry with Jezebel because she used three weapons against the children of God. One of such weapons was food. The devil is using this weapon against the children of God today. There are some people who are not serving God the way they should, because of too much food. Food and the stomach will perish one day.

https://www.thechristianfeeds.com/2021/10/mfm-daily-devotional-thyatira-corrupt.html

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/10/2021 / Church And Fellowship / Exclusive BBC Message: Pope Francis Urges ‘radical’ Climate Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.