Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. (734 Views)

Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? / Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen / I'm Losing my eye Vision .. Eye Medical Professionals Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by Stylishdebby(f): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Help pls
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by EatforHealth: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stylishdebby:
Help pls

Do you have an issue with your eye or you simply want to get informed on how to care for it?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by Stylishdebby(f): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
EatforHealth:

Do you have an issue with your eye or you simply want to get informed on how to care for it?
. Yes it itches me and some times am unable to read some books, being in a normal position, i have to bring it close to my face
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by Truvelisback(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2021
U don old?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by babaalagbo1(m): 1:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Stylishdebby:
. Yes it itches me and some times am unable to read some books, being in a normal position, i have to bring it close to my face
make sure you're consuming a lot of locust beans I mean iru in your stew or vegetables,it's number one source of vit A,it sharpen eye sight rapidly,also onions too and carrot,and if you're interested in tradtional tiro that clears all infection and stop pain inside eyes contact me,and if you prefer glasses go to an eye hospital
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by EatforHealth: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Stylishdebby:

Have you gone for any check?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by Drken5(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2021
If I offer you a solution,is it something your willing to buy to care for your problem
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by SimthJonson(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Please go to doctor and take advice. grin
Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by joseandgreat: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Stylishdebby:

Stylishdebby:
Help pls

Stop reading at night.
Stop looking into your phone at night.

You are suffering from the effect using dim light TOOO much

Do this for a while.
After which if you must read at night, you must have like 3 units of nothing less than 40watts LED bulb switch on at the same time. Note: LED BULBS

Re: How Can I Take Care Of My Eye. by WorkhardAgric: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is how I cure my eye challenges
1. 1 small container of yeast (2 tablets morning and evening daily)
2. One eye drop used for 5 days
3. 1 pack of cod liver oil 1000mg one daily
4. Take a lot of Banana
I can now see clearly after taking these drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAIkXogsH9o

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Die During Sex / Hospital Drip Stand Available For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria. / Treat Your Diabetes And Eat Any Kind Of Food Of Your Choice,call 08023209299.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.