Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? (20999 Views)

Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good evening Nairaland, i had a domestic accident and the left side of my face was badly bruised, but my main concern is the blood in my left eye, how do i get rid of it asap as its making me look like a cocaine sniffing drug lord? HELP!

13 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by LikeAking: 12:38am On Jun 11, 2023
Antell95:
Good evening Nairaland, i had a domestic accident and the left side of my face was badly bruised, but my main concern is the blood in my left eye, how do i get rid of it asap as its making me look like a cocaine sniffing drug lord? HELP!

Pix!
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
HELP!!
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Antell95(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
What caused the blood clot in my eye?

Had an argument with a girl and she launched a slap then i tried to dodge which saw her hand smashing my left eye. As a very tough guy whose mum warned me never to lay hands on a woman for any reason, i kept my cool.

Now she is here begging me to forgive her angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Originalsly: 5:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Blood clot in your eye .... that's not the same as blood in your eyes. Your eyes can leak blood ... which can be easily and quickly treated by laser. I guess like blood clot on one's finger it will go away with time. If you are soooo concerned about your looks ... wear big shades or go for eye surgery... they can take out that eye ball and replace it with a fake one ... whatever colour you want .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by MisterBanny(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Please seek help from the appropriate quarters. I'm sorry about your condition of it's true cos I feel you're only trying to make a mockery of our President.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Normally,every single Nigerian wey survive the 8 years of Buhari regime suppose get blood for e eyes...

Jokes apart,op,why don't you go to any hospital to meet a doctor na angry

83 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ConfidentialDoc: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Steroid eye drops.

Betamethasone.
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Cregon: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2023
Funny

I Just remembered Drop the World by Lil Wayne reading the heading.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Oscarchims: 11:19am On Jun 21, 2023
It's fair after Buhari administration
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Senioradvocate(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2023
sad

The picture already told you what u suffer from, visit the nearby eye clinic for better explanation and treatment

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Queendera(f): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Go see a doctor. Eye no be wetin you go use play

5 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by hassan4: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2023
No Hope. Hand over the babe to me cos you're gonna be blind already. Tough guy oshi...

1 Like

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by jojo1415: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Take kolos with SK....u wil be fine

2 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
The clot will melt in a bit i think it's the pressure that caused it. Will take you more than two weeks I think. Don't put all kinds of stuff just because of cleaning it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by maasoap(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:
This line sounds like what typical Obidient would use to describe Tinubu. Are you one of dem headless mobs coz I want say something to you? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by datola: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Had an argument with a girl and she launched a slap which i tried to dodge which saw her hand smashing my left eye. As a very tough guy whose mum warned us never to lay hands on a woman for any reason, i kept my cool.

It should clear later

2 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by BrutusOj(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Had an argument with a girl and she launched a slap which i tried to dodge which saw her hand smashing my left eye. As a very tough guy whose mum warned us never to lay hands on a woman for any reason, i kept my cool.

That's how she would have blinded you and you will cowardly come here to type with only one eye as a gentle man.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Mpcoll001: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Oh!
Go to the hospital mate...

2 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by id4sho(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2023
Talk true, you were involved in boxing match tongue
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Unperturbedpota: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Sorry to derail this thread o.
But pls who else thought the op wanted to talk about the jarule album when they read the title of the thread..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ronalmagic10(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Maybe you should ask pan.dora what he used cos a reliable source told me he had same condition immediately President Tinubu was announced as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Lorddominic(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Ask drug Lord, Bulaba how he got rid of his own

3 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hopefully2023: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Just give it some time, it will surely clear off
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
BrutusOj:
That's how she would have blinded you and you will cowardly come here to type with only one guy as a gentle man.
Cowardly? What if he had reacted in anger and found himself in bigger trouble? Violence doesn't solve every case

3 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by HornyTave1: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

Slap me and regret ever being born

6 Likes

Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ipobarecriminals: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
cool
Re: Blood In My Eye, Please How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Malawian(m): 11:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

A bitch hit you? and you didnt train her the way her dad failed to?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acid Rain Forecast In Parts Of Nigeria / 20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died / Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.