Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Low—price To Import From China Market To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Low—price To Import From China Market To Nigeria (218 Views)

BUA Moves To Crash Cement Price To N3,500 After Meeting Tinubu / Anambra Relocates Onitsha Head Bridge Drug Market To Oba / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low—price To Import From China Market To Nigeria by Bettywu(f): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2021
i have see lots of nigeria friends need to buy low—price children copies goods ,and some bag etc ,but many goods will not appear on website ,most of them are sold in guangzhou markets, some also online.
considering this case, in order to help everyone get the product ,and obtain it at a lower price ,i plan to go to market ,when we make more quantity, the price will be lower ,hope the customer who want it can contact with me ,after confirmed, we will come to pick up the goods from market , what do you think of my proposal? If you are interested, you can leave a message or contact me

Re: Low—price To Import From China Market To Nigeria by digitite: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
We can handle your import and export documentation.
Re: Low—price To Import From China Market To Nigeria by Emmakalu17(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
How much is is your Cbm

(1) (Reply)

Think about this / List Of Online Businesses That Pay / Start Where You Are With What You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.