Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out- Jaruma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out- Jaruma (438 Views)

Jaruma Could Not Save Her Marriage With Her Kayamata – Ned Nwoko (Pix) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out- Jaruma by ahimedua: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Popular Aphrodisiac dealer, Jaruma Empire has bragged about the potency of her kayamata products as iPhone 13 rolls out.

She has emphasized the number of destinies going down with the help of her Kayamata products as apple releases a new smartphone.

This is coming following the release of the new iPhone 13 smartphone estimated to cost over a million naira.

According to Jaruma in an Instagram post, the prices of her kayamata products will go up as it assures her client of ‘stealing other people’s glories.’

“Apple unveiled iphone 13 in California today. That means the price of kayamata in Lekki will go up, thousands of destiny/glory will be stolen via sex and...https://sleekgist.com/how-my-products-will-steal-thousands-of-destinies-as-iphone-13-rolls-out-jaruma-brags/

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Regina Daniels Is Seen Teaching Khafi On How To Back Her Baby. / Singer Buju Accused Of Snubbing His Fans At The Lagos Airport [VIDEO] / 10 Nigerian Snacks Every 80s/90s Child Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.