Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

The Voice Of Truth, Discover Your True Self! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Voice Of Truth, Discover Your True Self! (120 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Voice Of Truth, Discover Your True Self! by Vocnewsblog(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
The Voice of Truth
Discover your True Self!

Many of us walk this earth not realizing that we are much more than the names and labels we were given at birth.
Beyond our physical appearance, we exist at the level of the spirit and there is great power within us. Yet, we remain unaware of it.
I challenge you today to discover your hidden identity! You are more than what you think you are.
You are a divine being in a physical body with a mission to positively impact humanity. Do not settle for mundane existence!

-Apostle Azemobor Gregory

Re: The Voice Of Truth, Discover Your True Self! by oshaosha2014(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you for this message. I know I am more than this and I am going to have to discover myself through God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This... / Reflection 284: Living In The Moment / Don't Let Anyone Make U Feel Inferior!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.