Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) (24377 Views)

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
How many times will you keep saying this madam tega?
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
We don hear u tire. But we no wetin our eyes see

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by babyfaceafrica: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is super story

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Madam tega abeg end this matter end nah.....shebi you don tell your husband n apologize, wetin come be yur own nah, except say your mind and conscience still dey judge you!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Kingrefreshed: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
damilola4162:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tega has again apologized to Nigerians for her relationship with fellow housemate, during the just-concluded season 6 edition of the reality show, Newspremises reports.

In an interview with with Chude Jideonwo, immediately after she reportedly disabled her Instagram account due to bullying from Nigerians, Tega said she and Boma never had sex in the house as people claim.

She maintained that they only kissed but said she's aware that even that is wrong since she's married.

According to her, she never set out to hurt anyone, adding that she was just going with the flow of the show.

She however, asked Nigerians to forgive her because she's still a Nigerian and cannot be thrown away.

Watch her speak in the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJry82UfjIU][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/boma-and-i-didnt-have-sex-but-it-was-wrong-as-a-married-woman-to-be-kissing-tega-apologizes-for-her-behaviour-in-the-big-brother-naija-reality-show-video/

Show us your puna let's check it and confirm by ourselves.
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by PStacks(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
If truly you did not have sex how then did he know your pussy stinks like head of rotten fish? How?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Sambaby7640: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help please!!!

I'm a student and this money will go a long way

All you have to do is click the link below/ on my signature or copy and paste on your web browser. It will redirect you to Instagram (app or web)

2. Then Like the pic

It's a like competition and pic with most likes wins.

It won't take you up to ten seconds I promise.

You can help a student please
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by BigYash: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:
Tega, I believe you jare. You didn't have sex with Boma.

What you did was more than sex, you disgraced your state, husband and women all over the world with your callousness.
I swear ,also humiliated her kids

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Baronnaire: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Everyone makes mistakes at some point in life and regrets them. Tega has continually accepted her mistakes and tendered unreserved apologies countless times.
Tega yes you are a Nigerian and we definitely won't throw you away.

GO AND SIN NO MORE...

"Let he who is without SIN cast the first stone..."

Tega go on with your beautiful life and by the Grace of God who doesn't judge you like men do, you will surely achieve all that you have set out to achieve...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Help2020: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
SSIPON:
Tega, I believe you jare. You didn't have sex with Boma.

What you did was more than sex, you disgraced your state, husband and women all over the world with your callousness.
E never do you?She has apologized nan,what else do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Badguy77(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
You and boma did not have sex in the house, so where did you guys have sex after you left the house? But i know say you and boma fvck wella...Talk truth make we forgive u abeg
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Baronnaire: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help2020:

E never do you?She has apologized nan,what else do you want?

I just wonder what they want her to do?

She has openly apologised several times and begged for forgiveness...

Who is without SIN?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Liar.
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Badguy77(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
I no get data no vex [quote author=Sambaby7640 post=106649496]Help please!!!

I'm a student and this money will go a long way

All you have to do is click the link below/ on my signature or copy and paste on your web browser. It will redirect you to Instagram (app or web)

2. Then Like the pic

It's a like competition and pic with most likes wins.

It won't take you up to ten seconds I promise.

You can help a student please. I no get data no vex undecided
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Organs(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
PStacks:
If truly you did not have sex how then did he know your pussy stinks like head of rotten fish? How?

You are truly disgusting. Tweeehh!
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by ArinzeUgo: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Come on air and apologise...AIT or channels or TVC... thanks
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Maj196(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
This woman don dey craze
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Mandrake20(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
See her mouth like burger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
damilola4162:
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tega has again apologized to Nigerians for her relationship with fellow housemate, during the just-concluded season 6 edition of the reality show, Newspremises reports.

In an interview with with Chude Jideonwo, immediately after she reportedly disabled her Instagram account due to bullying from Nigerians, Tega said she and Boma never had sex in the house as people claim.

She maintained that they only kissed but said she's aware that even that is wrong since she's married.

According to her, she never set out to hurt anyone, adding that she was just going with the flow of the show.

She however, asked Nigerians to forgive her because she's still a Nigerian and cannot be thrown away.

[url=

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/boma-and-i-didnt-have-sex-but-it-was-wrong-as-a-married-woman-to-be-kissing-tega-apologizes-for-her-behaviour-in-the-big-brother-naija-reality-show-video/
In the spirit of Banditry & Ipobian behaviors
Some NL mods deserve to be flogged
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Boss13: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
She has ruin her reputation and brand. Her team is trying to do damage control. Her game strategy was not intelligent and Nigerians largely is a family oriented country that will not support a lousy brand who cannot comport herself and respect her marital vows.

This apology is a marketing scheme to get big brands behind her. Tega thinks her controversy would sell and push her to limelight, but it backfired. Her mental breakdown is all a strategy to get sympathy. Nigerians should reject her and her deceitful ways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Justbehave(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
[i][/i] Farmtool
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by googlepikins: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
This woman die this matter, we all saw him finger you wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Nigeriainpeace: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
See your life others are on social media for good reason fans are celebrating them here and there you are here begging for acceptance, we forgive you but ur name ur integrity hmm, would any brand wants associate you revolution plus property using u are their brand ambassador will make people to run away from them
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by drnoel: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
damilola4162:

[url=

Nigerians are hypocrites!! Quote me anytime
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by BewareOf419: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who is this morrafucka lying here
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Expecting a bbnaija housemate to admit they had sex is like expecting to see Nigeria transform into dubai when you wake up from sleep. Wishful thinking or day dreaming. Last year, Katrina denied having sex and called it aggressive cuddling. Khafi and gedoni denied it too a season earlier

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by silibaba: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whether sex or not, shebi bah your punana.

I don't give a fucck.
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Bamzyriches451: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
E concern una
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Caramia2020(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes they did not have sex, I n my partner were d ones u guys watched.
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Mandela887(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Everybody knows they had sex in d show, what she should b explaining to (Nigerians/ world)is if they had d sex with condom or without condom
Re: Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) by Caramia2020(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes they did not have sex, I n my partner were d ones u guys watched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / Oscars 2023- Full List Of Winners / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.