Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,521 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap (787 Views)

Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Airport Official: “Davido, Please Tell Them I Did Not Beg You” / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by Powelandnn: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
"Because He No Get Money” – Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap With The Singer (Video)

LOADEDPULSE has stumbled upon a video of Davido’s bodyguard allegedly pushing an airport officer, while trying to take a photo with the singer.

In the video, which is currently circulating on internet, shows moment the DMW Boss was walking alongside his crew members and one of the airport officials wanted to take a picture with him but unfortunately was stopped by one of the bodyguards.

According to reports, Davido went for a show in Benin, capital of Edo state and during when he was about to enter his private jet, an airport official quickly rushed to take a photo with the singer but one of the bodyguards pushed him aside.

In the video, the airport official could be heard complaining bitterly over how the bodyguard sided him when he tried to snap with OBO at the airport.

Immediately the video went viral, many Nigerians have reacted over the video, with many condemning the act from Davido’s bodyguard, while others supported the guard and applauded him for doing his job perfectly.

Watch video BELOW;
https://loadedpulse.com/because-he-no-get-money-reactions-as-davidos-bodyguard-pushed-an-airport-official-trying-to-snap-with-the-singer-video/

Re: Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by Badguy77(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
For God sake that is his job...Why is this a news now??

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by Davash222(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
He's a Bouncer and Body guard. He's only duty is to Bounce any intruder coming close to his client and also to Guard and protect his client.

He's doing his duty and deserves a pay rise.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
The guard was doing his job

The Airport official was neglecting his....
Re: Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by CandyOps(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na this kin bouncer i de like grin

E be like my Gateman if I tell am no babe should cross that gate, them no born you well to enter even if you be my papa. Except u call me for phone
Re: Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by JoeSoapy: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don’t see a problem here, you don’t take a picture of someone or with someone without the persons permission
Re: Reactions As Davido’s Bodyguard Pushed An Airport Official Trying To Snap by Sonnobax15(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! AAUA Final Year Students Built A Dog Robot And Have Been Invited To / My Dad Cut Me Off All Financial Support After I Got Pregnant In College”. / AY & Wife: I Survived 5hrs Underwater Without Oxygen (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.