Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

“I Need All The Love I Can Get” – Tega Apologizes Again, Clears The Air Over Ins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Need All The Love I Can Get” – Tega Apologizes Again, Clears The Air Over Ins (407 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Need All The Love I Can Get” – Tega Apologizes Again, Clears The Air Over Ins by Jenniferchuma10: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tega Dominic has once again after the deactivation of her Instagram account tendered an apology for her behavior on the BBNaija show.

This is coming after she took a break from social media over backlash and concern for mental health following the conclusion of the show.

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, Tega clears the air on the alleged sex with co-housemate, Boma, one that she confirmed that never happened.

Tega further apologized to the masses at large as she pleads for the people’s love amid this dark hour of her.

For more information click on the link below ��
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-need-all-the-love-i-can-get-tega-apologizes-again-clears-the-air-over-instagram-break-video/

Re: “I Need All The Love I Can Get” – Tega Apologizes Again, Clears The Air Over Ins by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tega will give you all the love
Re: “I Need All The Love I Can Get” – Tega Apologizes Again, Clears The Air Over Ins by SocialJustice: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sweet fvxk
Re: “I Need All The Love I Can Get” – Tega Apologizes Again, Clears The Air Over Ins by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
tega the shameless slut.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Linda Osifo Says She Has No Regrets Relocatin To 9ja Frm Cana / Comedian Mcedopikin Compares His Experience Abroad To Nigeria / Breaking News: Nollywood Veteran Actor, Sam Obiago Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.