Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

God Give Me Tolu Ilori The Spirit Of Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Give Me Tolu Ilori The Spirit Of Truth (130 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Pastor Tolu-Bolaji Dan's Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Give Me Tolu Ilori The Spirit Of Truth by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
John 14:15-17
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Offering Free Web Design Services For Non-profits And Religious Websites / Does Radical Gratitude Bring Good Luck? / Build A New Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.