Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Need Cheerfully Giver For My Mum Church Development - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Cheerfully Giver For My Mum Church Development (169 Views)

My Uncle Branded Me A Witch At 5 & My Mum Cut Off My Finger - Mithrol Iruvwe / What Happened After My Mum's Death / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cheerfully Giver For My Mum Church Development by tundeport(m): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Am not to here to beg for money,I acknowledge that some may want to contribute or help work of God from free mind.my mother just bought a 3pilot of land in ogun state near ewekoro for the vow she made to God,that she will serve God....we have the land now and to start the process,we leave everything to God to start with it,any volunteers to assist,the door is open for anyone to help,but,it church of white garment church,if you don't mind...call me anytime on *8* 3 ix vii 0 v v 66.thanks
Re: I Need Cheerfully Giver For My Mum Church Development by SocialJustice: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
See your face.
Re: I Need Cheerfully Giver For My Mum Church Development by Cyphar(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
3 pilot of land grin

People just dey use different format angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Cheerfully Giver For My Mum Church Development by Riverville(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
I can only invest... If you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

"He Shall Gather The Lambs With His Arm." / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/10/2021 / The 6th Fruit Of The Spirit Is: GOODNESS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.