Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread (7674 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

You can use this thread to ask question on registration, correction, deployment, posting or anything related to NYSC 2021 Batch C for both streams.

I will jump in from time to time to answer some questions.

If you want an immediate response from a larger focused community of corpers you can search @nyscgroup on telegram for that.

Thanks
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
NYSC have finally played their usual card, and extended the ongoing online registration for PCM till Wednesday 13th of October

NOW DISPARITY OF NAME

If the name on your Statement of Result is three and that of the dashboard is two or vice versa. Apply for name addition or removal as applicable. Note that your SAO will recommend online by uploading backing documents.

1. Recommendation Letter signed by the Registrar.
2. Institution Senate list
3. JAMB Admission Letter
4. Statement of Result.

You will not be registered in Camp, if there is discrepancy in the name on the Statement of Result and that of the dashboard
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by OLAMAT449(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Good Morning, I was unable to register before it was closed yesterday, please, when is it likely for the portal to open for registration again?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by kcjazzy: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2021
How do i know where i was posted?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
kcjazzy:
How do i know where i was posted?

Always on your dashboard
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
OLAMAT449:
Good Morning, I was unable to register before it was closed yesterday, please, when is it likely for the portal to open for registration again?

Next year most likely March
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Happy Sunday to everyone, To those who got their call up letter already, congratulation for receiving the clarion call. And if you are yet to receive your, just be patient, keep checking as it might still be available

CODE AND CONDUCT
DURING THE PERIOD OF ORIENTATION

Every member shall:

1. Attend regularly, and participate, fully in all official engagements on the field, at lectures and all places of work.
2. Any member who comes late to any official engagement on the field, at lectures or places of work shall be tried by the Camp Court and, if found guilty, be liable to be decamped and sent out of the camp.
3. The member shall only be allowed to come back for service by joining the next batch for the orientation exercise.
4. Not leave orientation camp or absent himself from any official activity without the written consent of the State Coordinator but when absent from his duties on account of illness, ensure that such absences is covered by an Excuse Duty Certificate issued by a medical doctor then on duty at the camp.
5. Any member who leaves the camp without the permission from the State Coordinator shall be tried by the Camp Court and, if found guilty, be liable to be decamped and sent out of camp.
6. The member shall only be allowed to come back for service by joining the next batch for the orientation exercise.
7. Not gamble within the premises.
8. Any member who gambles shall be reported to the police for prosecution.
9. Not be in possession of fire arms or ammunition.
10. Any member who flouts this rule shall be reported to the police for prosecution.
11. Not smoke, chew anything whatsoever, make or answer calls, while on parade and at any other time, not smoke in a prohibited area or throw lighted cigarette butts or lighted matches about the premises carelessly.
12. Any member who is in possession of Hard drugs Indian hemp, heroine etc. shall be reported to the police for prosecution.
13. Not get drunk.
14. Any member found to be drunk shall be tried by the Camp Court and, if found guilty, be liable to extra drill and/or confinement to the camp rehabilitation room for thirty (30) minutes.
15. Not receive visitors in the camp except on Saturdays, Sundays and public Holidays.
16. Any member who flouts this rule shall be tried by the camp court and, if found guilty, be liable to extra drill and/or confinement to the camp rehabilitation room for thirty (30) minutes.
17. Wear the various uniforms provided for the activities
18. Any member who refuses, fails or neglects to comply with this rule shall be tried by the Camp Court and, if found guilty, be liable to be decamped and sent out of the orientation camp
19. Not keep animal pets in camp
20. Any member who brings animal pets to camp shall not be registered and if already registered, shall be decamped.

to be continued tomorrow

Pls share with others especially those who are just preparing for camp

Source: NYSC doc
Posted on: @nyscgroup (search it on Telegram)

Together we are better informed
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by dustar: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Join this WhatsApp group to get latest info and direct redeployment from camp
https:///CmpgSHiS1TLLh2GyEOjxE7
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Oga this thread is for question and discussion

dustar:
Join this WhatsApp group to get latest info and direct redeployment from camp
https:///CmpgSHiS1TLLh2GyEOjxE7
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by kaplip(m): 2:05am On Oct 18, 2021
I have been deployed to Sokoto anybody else please.
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2021
You can go with kebbi people if u don't find sokoto

kaplip:
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Alawode01(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Anambra
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by JerryOmudu: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Bornu...I heard our camp is in katsina
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 4:22am On Oct 19, 2021
Yes, but it is always better to check your call up letter for precise location

JerryOmudu:
Bornu...I heard our camp is in katsina
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by jamesope04(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2021
kaplip:
Where are you taking off from?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Manuel69: 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
Any Abuja here?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by kaplip(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
jamesope04:
Where are you taking off from?
Bauchi
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by abcdsgt(m): 3:09am On Oct 20, 2021
I will like someone to kindly explain if there's any penalty for being absent from camp or failed to report to camp
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2021
abcdsgt:
I will like someone to kindly explain if there's any penalty for being absent from camp or failed to report to camp
No penalty

You will only join in the next batch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by abcdsgt(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
No penalty

You will only join in the next batch

How pls? Kindly expantiate, I've been seeing conflicting answers online
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2021
abcdsgt:

How pls? Kindly expantiate, I've been seeing conflicting answers online
When Next batch registration commence, you will go to any NYSC registration centre and tell them you want to revalidate. Realisation is for those who got call up letter previously but didn't show up in camp due to one reason or the other

You will revalidate and join the batch that are doing their registration at the time of your revalidation
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by abcdsgt(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
When Next batch registration commence, you will go to any NYSC registration centre and tell them you want to revalidate. Realisation is for those who got call up letter previously but didn't show up in camp due to one reason or the other

You will revalidate and join the batch that are doing their registration at the time of your revalidation

Thank you so much for the enlightenment but if I may ask according to ur explanation, I can go with the next stream
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Rajmeista(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hi, I heard LASU students are presently denied registration in Kwara camp. Heard the officials are not accepting their notification of results. Please, can anyone confirm this?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Rajmeista:
Hi, I heard LASU students are presently denied registration in Kwara camp. Heard the officials are not accepting their notification of results. Please, can anyone confirm this?

Contact your colleague via phone it will be faster for you to get the info that way. But I don't see why they should be deny if that is what the school is offering
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by kaplip(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Why would there be postings to states that have high insecurity, just imagine traveling from Bauchi to Sokoto from 9am to 12am the next day, with kidnappings along the way.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2021
kaplip:
Why would there be postings to states that have high insecurity, just imagine traveling from Bauchi to Sokoto from 9am to 12am the next day, with kidnappings along the way.

I know there might be high insecurity in some places in Nigeria, but as u imagine. If it is like that bandit will have kill everybody in that state, there are people living even in bornu
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by FashionCapital(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
Alawode01:
Anambra
Where are you going from .....am going from Lagos...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Nysc State Allowance Is Now Scam By Rivers State Government / Joinathan Approved New #19800 Allowance For Serving Corpers / 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.