Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Please Help On Where To Invest 50k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help On Where To Invest 50k (803 Views)

Invest #50k And Start Getting 15k Every Month / Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by Qpid5(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please suggest an investment platform for a new biz.. i want to start an investment of any sort.. Either trading for short or long term period.. Bouget is 50k
thanks
Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by Blessing185(f): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Qpid5:
Please suggest an investment platform for a new biz.. i want to start an investment of any sort.. Either trading for short or long term period.. Bouget is 50k
thanks
cryptocurrency

1 Like

Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by Silbart: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by tripplephi: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Qpid5:
thanks

Importation will work well with 50k... if you know how to use WISH/ALIEXPRESS/1688/ONTWII/MULATRE and other ridiculously cheap sites

Crypto is good but works best when you have SOUND KNOWLEDGE else you will loose your money

I personally feel you should invest it in yourself... by GETTING KNOWLEDGE, TRAININGS, etc that are immediately applicable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by Qpid5(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
tripplephi:

Importation will work well with 50k... if you know how to use WISH/ALIEXPRESS/1688/ONTWII/MULATRE and other ridiculously cheap sites

Crypto is good but works best when you have SOUND KNOWLEDGE else you will loose your money

I personally feel you should invest it in yourself... by GETTING KNOWLEDGE, TRAININGS, etc that are immediately applicable.
thanks, i do appreciate.. But what training would you advice me to go into?
Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by Qpid5(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Silbart:
crypto is your sure best option whether long or short term.. WhatsApp 0904091 1921 will put you through..
ok thanks, but the phn am using is not good enough.. I will message you once i got a phone.. I appreciate
Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by tripplephi: 2:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Qpid5:
thanks, i do appreciate.. But what training would you advice me to go into?

https://www.nairaland.com/6797901/how-google-certified-digital-marketer#106660607

pls do your own research and you will find the ones you can do.

YOU CAN NOT DO EVERYTHING.
Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by JeffreyJunior: 3:10am On Oct 12, 2021
If the 50k is in naira, I suggest you use it to learn a skill that relates to your line of business or career.

Ordinary mechanics, plumbers, electricians who have invested well in themselves have higher chances of becoming millionaires than people who ordinarily invest money.

The best investment a man can make in this life is build himself intellectually because real money comes from the works of our brain, not from the works of our hands.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Please Help On Where To Invest 50k by Qpid5(m): 1:14am On Oct 15, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
If the 50k is in naira, I suggest you use it to learn a skill that relates to your line of business or career.

Ordinary mechanics, plumbers, electricians who have invested well in themselves have higher chances of becoming millionaires than people who ordinarily invest money.

The best investment a man can make in this life is build himself intellectually because real money comes from the works of our brain, not from the works of our hands.

Shalom.
thanks.. It was always my plans to get a digital skills but the challenges so far is geting a phone and laptop

(1) (Reply)

Social Investment Programmes Will Accelerate Sdgs In Nigeria –osinbajo / Get In Here If You Need 5$ For Free / Start-up Your Bakery With Zero Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.