Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks (1739 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / How To Invest And Earn Returns Every 10 Days. / Crypto Trading Training With 30% Returns Every Month (2) (3) (4)

Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by Steppingup4lyf: 1:39am On Oct 31, 2018
Im expanding my bread and egg distribution business to accommodate growing customer base. Those interested can key in and enjoy the proceeds. Very lucrative. You can request for your funds after 2 weeks. You can reach me through the details on my signature if interested .

Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by azibatoreal(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by Steppingup4lyf: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2018
azibatoreal:
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by dumero: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
It has been over two weeks since i have made an investment and yet to get my returns as you promised. I have been trying your number for days and it has been switched off and you have not replied my emails. Waiting for your response.
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by ABIMBOLAMARY(f): 1:53am On Dec 19, 2018
Please read other posts before. Payinng,someone gotdupped with same schemme
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2018
dumero:
It has been over two weeks since i have made an investment and yet to get my returns as you promised. I have been trying your number for days and it has been switched off and you have not replied my emails. Waiting for your response.

LoL. O. Y. O is your name sorry.

It's really funny that at this age and time people still fall cheap tricks by hungry scammers.
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by ReppingLocals(f): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
dumero:

Everywhere you invest you problem?
Something following your money like I mean monitoring spirit?

https://www.nairaland.com/4995667/forex-goldmine-reloaded/1#75356093

You can come call me scammer here....

I am not to prove you wrong GOD is proving you wrong...
Stop pressing in a poorly lit room...

Why should I swallow your money? Am I the snake in JAMB o OFFICE?
70k is not enough to cover my monthly subscription at wirelessng, oops, no need to mention...

Ok. I said post was updated because we stopped 25k programme for new clients and has nothing to do with old clients on terms and conditions by which they invested. As for you, your case is closed.

I will disregard whatever nonsense you have one post anywhere on the Internet and make to quote me so.
The world know me, I offer public services, I don't hide, I earn my money by working for the public.

Use your monikers to post and comment @dumero @wolerichiee your case is closed.
I work with procedures and I keep to them.

Kind regards as you plan your next reply.
You must be missing me by looking out for my reply always...This has become a love affair but sorry I'm not gay... my wife is reading...
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by dumero: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
ReppingLocals:

Everywhere you invest you problem?
Something following your money like I mean monitoring spirit?

https://www.nairaland.com/4995667/forex-goldmine-reloaded/1#75356093

You can come call me scammer here....

I am not to prove you wrong GOD is proving you wrong...
Stop pressing in a poorly lit room...

Why should I swallow your money? Am I the snake in JAMB o OFFICE?
70k is not enough to cover my monthly subscription at wirelessng, oops, no need to mention...

Ok. I said post was updated because we stopped 25k programme for new clients and has nothing to do with old clients on terms and conditions by which they invested. As for you, your case is closed.

I will disregard whatever nonsense you have one post anywhere on the Internet and make to quote me so.
The world know me, I offer public services, I don't hide, I earn my money by working for the public.

Use your monikers to post and comment @dumero @wolerichiee your case is closed.
I work with procedures and I keep to them.

Kind regards as you plan your next reply.
You must be missing me by looking out for my reply always...This has become a love affair but sorry I'm not gay... my wife is reading...
you are right I will call you scammer. You are a scammer!!!! It is people like you that make trust and investing in this country a big problem. You mentioned monitoring spirit GOD forbid but maybe you have a demonic spirit. Hope you know the thread you put up there shows how guilty you are. Also as usual you are hiding facts why not post this thread that shows how you mismanaged or should I say wasted someone 1000 dollars account and the lies you have been telling. Once again pay me my money https://www.nairaland.com/4354399/free-forex-entry-exit-signal/1#75414728
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by ReppingLocals(f): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2019
dumero:
you are right I will call you scammer. You are a scammer!!!! It is people like you that make trust and investing in this country a big problem. You mentioned monitoring spirit GOD forbid but maybe you have a demonic spirit. Hope you know the thread you put up there shows how guilty you are. Also as usual you are hiding facts why not post this thread that shows how you mismanaged or should I say wasted someone 1000 dollars account and the lies you have been telling. Once again pay me my money https://www.nairaland.com/4354399/free-forex-entry-exit-signal/1#75414728

INCONCLUSIVE
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by ReppingLocals(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
1st week of February closing...
God is great... The lines are falling into pleasant place for good..

Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.

Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by Agboki: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Oga op wit d little wey I Don read I greet u! undecided undecided BT anybody wey invest in u suppose check em brain.

Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by ReppingLocals(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
ReppingLocals:

⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙

For More Info Contact:

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.

ROI Alert...
May God guide you to make your best investment decisions this 2019 no matter how small your capital we will accommodate you...

Don't let the world stop you...
Keep my regards
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by Success2018: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Are you really Serious and Ready to do this Lucrative Part Time Business Without even Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket ?

If Yes ..... You can just Click this Link here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Practical Training Information Including how you can getting started right now if you are really Serious .
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by idu1(m): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2019
ReppingLocals:

⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙

For More Info Contact:

Kind regards.

Are you threatening your potential investors?
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by ReppingLocals(f): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
idu1:

Are you threatening your potential investors?

The potential ones don't ask unnecessary questions, they go straight to the point and it's easy, they don't come waste your time.
Re: Invest 50k In My Bread Distribution Biz And Get 60 Percent Returns Every 2 Weeks by idu1(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2019
ReppingLocals:

The potential ones don't ask unnecessary questions, they go straight to the point and it's easy, they don't come waste your time.
What are the questions you consider unnecessary?

Turn Your Browsing Today Into Money Making By Playing Quiz, Reading News Etc / New Way To Make Money / Who Knows About Stevens Financial Services?