Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna (48855 Views)

Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by udume(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Congrats my dear sister, just unfortunate that it is in the zoo Army that you belong. I wish U all the best and God's protection.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by DropsMic(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Jonathan92:
just imagine being in a country wit dis kind of a mindset against a fellow countryman . It's so shameful and evil to think of

That's the reality mr man. Everyone knows this. Igbos are treated like second class citizens.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by AlexB300: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Na every year this people dey win dis thing??
And na mostly girls
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by AlexB300: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Shaolin77:
As always, Igbos are always ahead of other tribes in all fields, be it education, wealth, business, science, technology, scholars, sports, entertainment et al
is this necessary??
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by ProfAmaben(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
hard working people like drug pushers abi? Or obi Pandora?

Tinubu cocaine? grin, Buruji Kashamu? Or Baba Suwe Omidiran?

Disembark from this capping, I get una record boku.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Tundex911: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Igbo amaka

I pray dem no kill you before your time

Kudos
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Samjay83: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Alakija made her money through Oil by being IBB's mistress (prostitute'). We are talking about hard working people and you're mentioning Alakija, mama don turn prophetess as old age don dey come grin.

Wel, as far as i know Alakija, she was the fashion designer to Mariam Babangida and mariam babangida was in charge of NYSC cloth, which she handed over to her for years...now imagine only one person sewing all the NYSC Cloth in Nigeria......forget the oil business.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Blackdisciple(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Congrats to her ...

I hope they will not go and kill this one too in service to her kwantry as they did to the other girl....

May God keep you and strengthen you.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Jjc2000(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Coming when UN celebrating Girl Child. Kudos to all our Sisters for breaking enviable grounds.
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Godispeace: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
be consoling ur useless sef there grin grin grin grin nothing from biafra ipob bunch of ediots pain anyone shocked shocked nothing
bigcee:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by sulakishop(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
I need iced water!
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by GABRIEL6036: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Safemoon:

Stop whyning yourself too much ewedu and nap under brown roof is toxic.

Go to every school in South west.igbos are shining go to SS,NE,NW,NC then south east it's Igbo students making waves.

now tell me how Yoruba produce more graduates than igbos.because you need to graduate first to later become professor, ode.
Let me start from your last words oponu, are you daydreaming or is what your father told you? blind folks, tell me how many world recognition professor Igbo has produce? Mumu, your nonentity is become so irrational when you are talking of Yoruba achievement. Know the truth and swallow and digest it. Igbos are no match with Yoruba in terms of academic achievement. Wake up from your mother bed and stop slumbering grin
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Safemoon: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

Let me start from your last words oponu, are you daydreaming or is what your father told you? blind folks, tell me how many world recognition professor Igbo has produce? Mumu, your nonentity is become so irrational when you are talking of Yoruba achievement. Know the truth and swallow and digest it. Igbos are no match with Yoruba in terms of academic achievement. Wake up from your mother bed and stop slumbering grin

Ogã stop deviving your self I have given you data's.statistics counter my argument with facts not assumptions .
Re: Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna by Gigadot1(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2021
DropsMic:

You are obviously a slowpoke.. Anyone with half a brain knows from reading that my reply that I'm igbo. Na una type dey give igbos bad name.

You must be a very stupi d Igbo man. In your cow brain there is no word called mutual respect. Useless thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.