Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Queen Amina.and The United Nations' International Day Of The Girl Child - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen Amina.and The United Nations' International Day Of The Girl Child (230 Views)

Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Amina.and The United Nations' International Day Of The Girl Child by IbileIfe: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Queen Amina.and the United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child

For the celebration of the annual United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child on October 11, I want to highlight and promote the release of the historical epic film on "Amina" to inspire millions Nigerian girls to aspire to excel and succeed triumphantly and victoriously in life in spite of the challenges in the world; especially for the millions of underprivileged girls out of school in northern Nigeria where helpless and powerless girls and women have become the most vulnerable victims of kidnappings and rape by bandits and terrorists with the closure of many schools.

United Nations' International Day of the Girl Child: My Voice, Our Equal Future
What's the 2021 theme?

The 2021 theme is: 'Digital generation. Our generation.' This theme is a call for equal access to the internet for girls as well as digital devices. It also supports targeted investments to facilitate opportunities for girls to safely and meaningfully access, use, design and lead technology.

For International Day of the Girl (11 October) 2021, girls from across the world are speaking up against false information online.

UN Women has said on its website girls are a "fundamental source of transformational change for gender equality, and technology is a crucial tool to support their work, activism and leadership".

Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person”
– Mother Teresa

"My mother always told me, ‘hide your face people are looking at you.' I would reply, ‘it does not matter; I am also looking at them.”
– Malala Yousafzai

My Voice, Our Equal Future
Digital generation. Our generation.

Girls know their digital realities and the solutions they need to excel on their diverse pathways as technologists for freedom of expression, joy, and boundless potential. Let’s amplify the diversity of these tech trailblazers while simultaneously widening the pathways so that every girl, this generation of girls – regardless of race, gender, language, ability, economic status and geographic origin – lives their full potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQQg05PBXzI

(1) (Reply)

Dpr Industrial Training Interview Questions / Beating Procrastination? Here Are 3 Examples... / Veteran Actor, Victor Osuagwu Blesses His Son As He Graduates Today (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.