Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. (25409 Views)

Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Celebrate In Ice Block Pool / The Original Countries Of These France Players (Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Lamasta(m): 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congrats to them its a well deserved victory
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by BabaO2: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Spaggmann:
Two Algerians is all I see
how mbape an Algerian?
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by OJEEMAH(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
UNL is an insignificant tournament
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Blakpot: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congratulations to the French team.
The second half was very entertaining, I was praying they reached penalty.

Spain fought hard, could have equalized if Hugo Lloris wasnt in form.

Pogba was in beast mode. Man U need to keep that guy, sell Mcfred n Matic n get a reliable CM and DM.

1 Like

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by oxygeng: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

I agree. Garcia did not change the direction of the pass to Mbappe so it should still have been considered offside. It is what it is though. Congrats to France, it's not easy always coming from behind to win against tough opponents.
I totally agree with you guys; same reason it was not played back severally as expected; but I kind of think less of it because on the balance of probability france could have won by a bigger margin if Mbape was more clinical. Again take nothing away from that match; very entertaining and pure class.
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Bimpe29: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mbappe's winning goal was really controversial though

1 Like

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by oxygeng: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
that guy is overrated just dey count legover like mumu halannd go ist am win balloon do or if he can join man city next summer
give the young lad a chance to develop; why not look inward a little and compare his age and accomplishments to yours.
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by vickydevoka(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Forthe:
grin I love benzma foot work.. Very nice goal..
U Sabi ball. He has a very good foot work
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Tapout(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
paulolee:
a very entertaining match, dt benzema goal was a screamer and the mbappe goal is a controversial one..
javi garcia paid dearly for touching dt ball even if mbappe was already offside wen theo passed d ball..
dt new offside rule is trash abegi...u dnt expect defenders to stand motionless because of a perceived offside..

Even before he took the shot, he looked at the lines man to see if the flag was up. After he scored the goal, he still checked to see if the flag was up. I'm sure he too wasn't understanding the situation.
Meanwhile that Benzema's goal made me speechless for like 10secs. My mouth was just open cheesy

I actually wanted Spain to win because they have been without a major trophy for a while now. But forget, this current France's squad can win the world cup again.

2 Likes

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Oracle63: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin ; you join na
FalseProphet1:
I see mbappe's and Pogba making a sex video out of drunkenness as a result of their celebration, I see scammers using a fake link of the video to lure sex starved Nigerian broke males into hacking their Facebook, WhatsApp accounts and scamming them. I see Nairaland guys paying as much as 2k for the videos I see them being scammed, I see them complaining on Nairaland but unable to say what the 2k they sent to a stranger was for or why their accounts were hacked.

This I have seen
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Tellwhat: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Spaggmann:
Two Algerians is all I see
Mbappe Algerian
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by ThierryJay: 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
oxygeng:
I totally agree with you guys; same reason it was not played back severally as expected; but I kind of think less of it because on the balance of probability france could have won by a bigger margin if Mbape was more clinical. Again take nothing away from that match; very entertaining and pure class.

True, although for the most part Spain played like the stronger team, just that they lacked a world class finisher like Benzema.

UNL still remains a formalized friendly tournament though.

2 Likes

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by yinkeys(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
France has the best team in Europe, they should have won the euros if not for overconfidence I think. Mbappe and the rest decided to put their egos aside this time around.

1 Like

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Topmaike007(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

I agree. Garcia did not change the direction of the pass to Mbappe so it should still have been considered offside. It is what it is though. Congrats to France, it's not easy always coming from behind to win against tough opponents.
Spain can't win anything without Realmadrid players..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Topmaike007(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
paulolee:
a very entertaining match, dt benzema goal was a screamer and the mbappe goal is a controversial one..
javi garcia paid dearly for touching dt ball even if mbappe was already offside wen theo passed d ball..
dt new offside rule is trash abegi...u dnt expect defenders to stand motionless because of a perceived offside..
Spain need Madrid players to win trophy
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Topmaike007(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ezehillary:
Congratulation to them but mbappe should add more sense to his game
the tournament highest goal scorer did not add sense to his ball abi..if you watch that guy you go know say him be beast
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Topmaike007(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
MrCuteking:
Mbappe counts legover for no reason, even when he is not being marked he just counts legover.
is it your counting..it you know what that legover did versus Belgium and same legover sent Simon to another realm before the goal entered..

Leave our mbape alone abeg
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Topmaike007(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
that guy is overrated just dey count legover like mumu halannd go ist am win balloon do or if he can join man city next summer
the same legover finished Simon,the same legover finished Belgium if you watch him you will know that he is the one adding flavour to psg game..

Barcelona fans with hatred.
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by patrickmuf(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
gurunlocker:
grin

UEFA sha wan force the world to accept this organised friendly matches with cup as a recognised international trophy, because you are Europeans.

Can Africa organise one and be acceptable? How about Asia or America's?
Gbam!!!
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Corroro: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congrats to them, they really worked hard for it, no cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by ThierryJay: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
Spain can't win anything without Realmadrid players..

Lol, your agenda is glaring as a Madridista. But we all know that it was Iniesta, Villa, Xavi, Puyol, Fabregas, Busquets, Pedro that were the main drivers for Spain's World cup 2010 and Euro 2008 & 2012 win. That a mere handful of R.Madrid players were part of the story does not take away the fact that it was Barca's players that wholly defined the era of perhaps the best national team of all time between 2008 - 2012. Very convenient that it also coincided with Barca's reign as perhaps also the best club team of all time.

1 Like

Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by DelphiOracle(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
MrCuteking:
Mbappe counts legover for no reason, even when he is not being marked he just counts legover.
it's called swag
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Congratulations France u are gradually taken over Europe something d overrated English squad should b doing
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Classickj(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
orohbiro:
Celebrating for winning a friendly competition?

angry
who day receive medal for friendly match angry
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Ezehillary(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
the tournament highest goal scorer did not add sense to his ball abi..if you watch that guy you go know say him be beast
did you watch the game yesterday
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by paulolee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
Spain need Madrid players to win trophy
says who?? dey need d best legs...irrespective of the club they are in...u expect ramos dt hasnt kicked a ball this season or cavajal dt is injured in that team?
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by paulolee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tapout:

Even before he took the shot, he looked at the lines man to see if the flag was up. After he scored the goal, he still checked to see if the flag was up. I'm sure he too wasn't understanding the situation.
Meanwhile that Benzema's goal made me speechless for like 10secs. My mouth was just open cheesy

I actually wanted Spain to win because they have been without a major trophy for a while now. But forget, this current France's squad can win the world cup again.
they are d team to beat...d only galaxy of stars dt is working...Belgium jus de waste thier talents..
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Topmaike007(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ezehillary:
did you watch the game yesterday
I watched the game
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Ezehillary(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
I watched the game
did you see the chances he was missing that yesterday
Re: France Players Celebrate Winning The UEFA Nations League. by Benmob: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Tellwhat:

Mbappe Algerian
yes from mother sides

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Ecuador In A Warm-up Match / Aubameyang Arrives In Barcelona To Seal Move From Arsenal / Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.