Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague (43975 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, He Didn’t Kill Anybody / Army Commander Caught Shouting Kill Anybody You See In Izombe Imo State / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by OyigboUpdate: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerian Soldiers Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill Southeasterners Over Death Of Colleague

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy481qBwkk0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Sergio101(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
I know it will get to this

9 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
So they now count scores like cultists ?

Why would soldier give such order

That's so irresponsible

And after killing innocent civilians, they will deny it like they did with Endsars protesters

Very useless people

No sane person should encourage this please

512 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by illicit(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Merit123(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigeria jaga jaga everything scatter scatter.....Let me stay in and be watching this action movies

18 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Benmob: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wat is wrong with diz ugm,

5 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by dig64: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is not unknown gunmen.

Soldiers killed two Oguta civillians over sharing of oil bunkering money in Oguta, Imo State. Protesting youths killed a soldier. Now soldiers went and started killing everyone and burnt over 50 houses.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Sufferingboy(f): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm.

Biaflaa or death.

We must burn down the zoo.

All hail shuku alabama.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Sufferingboy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

We must burn down Igbo land

Yes,I support it.

Buhari will cry when we burn down Igbo land.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by stanluiz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who is that dead guy there ?

Is he one of ipob Ugm ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
At the end of the day.....we all are going to die one way or the other...... what's the essence of all the killings.....

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by perez100: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Is this how they are killing anybody they see in the North due to Boko Haram and Bandits killing of the soldiers? You see the problem of Nigeria and they will label anybody they kill now as unknown gunmen. I don't really support the killing of anyone - whether soldiers or civilians. We need love. I don't know how some people derive pleasure from all these killings. There is no joy in inflicting pains on fellow humans.

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by longetivity(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
The East is under siege

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Trumann: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga, come out. Them don update scores.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
My dear , its what terrorists do.

When Buhari declare IPOB terrorist most people here was saying:
"But they are peaceful unarmed protesters!"

Today its clear Buhari had intelligence information about them back then in 2017 that most people were unaware of.
toobusy:
At the end of the day.....we all are going to die one way or the other...... what's the essence of all the killings.....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Waiting for supporters of IPOB terrorist to tell us that its DSS disguised as IPOB gunmen kiIIing innocent Igbo police and soldiers.

6 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Na that sergeant be this. We can hear from the video

WATCH VIDEO ON GOOGLE DRIVE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acTOQfstTLtzurInXjG9vMjcRWI-P12k/view?usp=sharing
Which state is this?
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
dig64:
This is not unknown gunmen.

Soldiers killed two Oguta civillians over sharing of oil bunkering money in Oguta, Imo State. Protesting youths killed a soldier. Now soldiers went and started killing everyone and burnt over 50 houses.
Wao, you just answered me. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
GenBuhari:

Today its clear Buhari had intelligence information about them back then in 2017 that most people were unaware of.
Buhari actually saw tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by immortal2: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
I hope this is how they kill Hausa and Fulani civilians

18 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Certainly looking that way.
murphyibiam15:

Buhari actually saw tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
perez100:
Is this how they are killing anybody they see in the North due to Boko Haram and Bandits killing of the soldiers? You see the problem of Nigeria and they will label anybody they kill now as unknown gunmen. I don't really support the killing of anyone - whether soldiers or civilians. We need love. I don't know how some people derive pleasure from all these killings. There is no joy in inflicting pains on fellow humans.
Actually there is joy in it

see sadism
Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Mayng01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
In a sane country, that statement has ended the career of that imbecilic blood thirsty soldier & he may spend several years behind bars. By the way, I see no weapons around the corpses on the floor. Innocent civilians murdered. Nigeria is truly a zoo

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Chamoe: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
perez100:
Go to maiduguri and find out the kind of treatment they received when Boko Haram members were still very active in the cities

6 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Kessarc: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
This guy is very pathetic! We know you’re not Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by nike4love: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
GenBuhari:

How long will the government keep killing her citizens?
This is were this nonsense has gotten Nigeria....
Is this case the security operatives re the aggressors.
The second end SARS protest will still happen ND police will still shoot at the youths..... When the youths arms themselves u come here to start foaming in the mouth.what is wrong with Nigeria n Nigerians for God's sake?
You leave the aggressor to blame the victim..... It will still affect everybody........

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague by Danjikanbauchi: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

We must burn down Igbo land
Seun see what this guy is promoting on this forum.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / Dad Of 2 Sells Car, Puts House On Sale To Pay Ransom For His Kidnapped Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.