Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,367 members, 7,868,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

"I Found Him Whom My Soul Loveth: I Held Him, And...." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Found Him Whom My Soul Loveth: I Held Him, And...." (103 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / Bishop Oyedepo Held A Program In Kaduna In 1994 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Found Him Whom My Soul Loveth: I Held Him, And...." by overcomersfaith(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Do you love Him as our text depicts, if you do these things will be evident in your life, you desists from sin. You will be holy, idolatry will be far from you, you will make the Lord Your God and only Him will you serve. You will derive joy in serving Him....

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/i-found-him-whom-my-soul-loveth-i-held-him-and/

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Trek In Tamang Village / DCLM Daily Manna Devotional 15th October 2021 / Let Us Pray To The Noodly Lord This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.