Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman (51052 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
"I am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I'm facing are more than enough" - Young Nigerian woman says.

A young Nigerian woman, who identified herself as Ngozi Blessing has left a disturbing post on Facebook.

In The Post made on a Christian Facebook group, As Sighted By on Saturday, January 7, 2023, Ngozi said she is going through challenges and thinking of selling her soul to the devil.

"Am thinking of selling my soul to the devil. These challenges I am facing are more than enough." She Wrote.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians in the group have rallied around her, offering words of encouragement.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Don't Sell Your Body And Soul To DEVIL ooo

Get In Touch With , Right Now

Let's Open A Website For You This 2023

Start Making Money From Blogging Business.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837910:
Don't
Why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Olasyke:

Why

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Righteousness2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Don't do it sister!
Selling your soul to the devil is Sadness, regrets, Pains, short life Death and Destruction in Hell Fire.

No one who has sold his/her soul is happy! Forget all the social media hugowash they try to put out. Those alive are deep regrets, pains, and torture . Many are looking for a way out.

GOD is real! And is Alive in this Generation!
It is not Mouth making!
GO to the LORD'S CHOSEN and See the REALITY OF GOD.
HE will restore your Glory and Turn your your life around for Good Spiritually, Physically and otherwise.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
post=119837939:

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
Why do you sound like an automated response all the time.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by NaijaCover(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Olasyke:

Why do you sound like an automated response all the time.

See More Photos Via www.. com

8 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by gasparpisciotta: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pastor righteousness should please reach out to her, your calling is not for likes on nairaland.

Please update us sir

17 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by baretalk: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Selling your soul is done in different ways, being a whoore, drug dealing, kidnapping etc. She looks pained though. Young girl brace up.

21 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Prechgold1180(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Devil wey don broke

Just Dey play

55 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by VeryWickedSimp: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Just looking for an excuse to do what she has always wanted to do.

She is the only girl seeing the shege abi?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well..you can only sell blah blah blah in a metaphorical sense... grin undecided
In the real world..souls/afterlife nonsense and devils don’t exist..they’re nothing more than imaginary concepts arising from ancient religious beliefs at a time long before there was any scientific knowledge of the world and how it works...

The problem is that religions teach Dumbos as if they really exist mainly because they use the concepts as part of their mechanism of power and control over people’s thoughts and lives to gain and retain them as faithful followers... The soul is supposed to take people who’ve died to an afterlife - an equally imaginary concept..but an extremely powerful and compelling one in psychological terms to vast numbers of people - and the imaginary devil is supposed to look after the imaginary hell..something used to frighten people who haven’t obeyed the dogma of the religion concerned back to being faithful...

There’s absolutely zero evidence to support either the concept of a soul or a devil (or a heaven or an afterlife) and a vast amount of evidence to show that the concepts are entirely man-made.
The idea of selling your soul is nothing but pure superstition... undecided

I gave you a like because I like the intelligence of your write-up, though I do not quite see it your way. The truth is that we don't know, and have no way of knowing, the true nature of this our reality - so just about anything is possible, including existence of devil.
How do you explain these below - in each case they were given the numbers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Tarzan360(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
This is 2023 and it's too early to start thinking of rubbish things

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by SilverOrLead: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ngozi Blessing.

Why am I not surprised?

Children of Satan

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Les: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
If you are not a born-again Christian, the devil is already with your soul. You'll still end up in the same hell as those who had would their souls.

Only Jesus saves, not Mohamed, not Budha, not sango, not even Allah, only by Jesus Christ!

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Orire01(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
undecided undecided undecided

My Siggy sha
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by 9japride(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
I don't blame anyone doing urgent 2k. It's not easy for them due to the fact that here in Nigeria they can't do jobs most men do over here compare to developed countries. But what I still find absurd is for some ladies to be looking down on guys hustling in the street?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by TheChameleon: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Berezuski: 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
You won't be a good signing for the devil
He doesn't want you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Reggaemich(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Berezuski:
You won't be a good signing for the devil
He doesn't want you.
how do u know this

Devil wants All souls,

The same way God wants All souls

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by 7buckz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Person wey want sell e soul to the devil de talk am?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by CodeTemplar: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
She should offer Dangote and otedollar to see if they can strike any deal with her. I doubt they will IG she has no skills.
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Her business
Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Built2last: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
It can't end well.

Avoid permanent decision for a temporary challenge

9 Likes

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Coolestguy2023: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
If you are really going to do that then you will not tell it to the world. Just do it unannounced.
This one just dey play dey chase clout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Image123(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
How much? Don't give up if you're working hard and legitimately.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by MadmanObi(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nyamiri and demon nah 5&6grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Sirmuel1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
…and you think the Devil is so stupid to make you rich, and happy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman by Felabrity: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Dem go just scam you

How you want meet the devil?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.