Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What's Your Childish Trait? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Childish Trait? (15290 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by joyousever(f): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2021
That's the point. Some people misunderstand it as snubbishness, little did they know that we are just wired that way! We don't feel comfortable in a crowd and we don't like routine greetings. Lol grin.
Joshrob:

That makes us two..sometimes I just don't want to talk to anyone and some people must want to start asking questions and trying to start a conversation after greeting and I'm not ready for that.

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by InvestOnCrypto(m): 2:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Joshrob:

That makes us two..sometimes I just don't want to talk to anyone and some people must want to start asking questions and trying to start a conversation after greeting and I'm not ready for that.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by 4Shakes(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Check it, you'll be the selfish type grin
Biglittlelois:
Whenever I'm singing a song out loud, pls don't join me or sing along with me, if you do I'll politely tell you to stop or wait for when I'm done then you can sing yours, if you don't stop, we don fight be that, I just don't like it,

A trait I have tried to stop since childhood but couldn't, my siblings laugh at me about it till date embarassed
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by adepojuis: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Mine is the first and last part of slice bread,I mean the hardened part,don't just drag it with me.
And I still draw with my pee grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Send me a DM. I will tell you as much as I can.
Tell me here babe, I'm all ears smiley
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Frenzy01(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2021
I don't think I have any childish traits.. I tend to reason things out and change my ways whole growing up

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Missyajoke(f): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Mine is once I like a good I can eat it for a whole week

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Joshrob(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=InvestOnCrypto post=106689288][/quote].

Can I text you?
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by angelfallz(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
The bolded, grin grin grin grin grin
Thank God for the internet. I would just tell my son to ask me again later, so that I'll have time to consult Google.

pansophist:
Asking questions. My parent wanted me to study law because of this, but I declined. Even in school, I am that guy that pisses teachers off with my questions. As in eh, I ask too many questions my parents couldn't answer. I remember asking my dad why the sky is blue? he looked up, looked at me, and said, I don't know. That day I learned that parents don't even have all the answers lol.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Perfectbeing(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2021
I hate eating bones. Especially fish bones. I can throw away a big fish if its too bony
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by realtalk19: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Caleb91:

no be juju be that?

Loll. No be juju , na cruise.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by kayttah(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Remag666:
Nope undecided why do you ask

You sounded like Sheldon in your write-up.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Juliusmomoh: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
I like posting meme
But u have never post memes on nairaland na?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by JentuPrinz(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
ZAZAp:
I don't eat meat until after the food

I swear...even if na 4 meats dey ontop my food..My grandma,keep resting in peace.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
And who on God's green earth is Sheldon? grin
kayttah:

You sounded like Sheldon in your write-up.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

But u have never post memes on nairaland na?
Nope
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Modupeola94(f): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Omo Fish head is the koko especially cat fish. chair e sweet die
usj:

Haha! I don't joke with fish head too, most especially the eyes and the brain

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
4Shakes:
Check it, you'll be the selfish type grin

Funny thing is I'm very generous.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
dfrost:

The word is for some chosen few smiley. Those who understand what the word means will understand what he means. I'm also sure that by now, you understand what he means by that word. Best thing to do is ignore it, if you don't like his comment. There are enough comments to read. The world is big enough for everyone.

Exactly there are enough comments to read, cos last I checked, I wasn't referring to you, next time, quote someone else or keep your rants of meaninglessness to yourself, the world is big enough for everyone.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Divoc19(f): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'll like to know you more smiley
Toks2008:
I sing and dance a lot even at 40+

Maybe I'm suppose to be in the entertainment industry.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Divoc19(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
I love being naked at home too but, not for sleep though. Moving around naked with all doors locked at home makes me feel like Eve wink

Dipping bread in tea is heavenly for me

Am scared of snail can't imagine it in a plate

Still bite my nails, my children have taken over

Am still too playful
I love to settle fight/problem/quarrel name it smiley

Love to dance and sing like a superstar

Never been shy, unless I just don't want to do something

Still very inquisitive to people and myself (love questions)
The list is endless for me

ideatoprince18post=106682212:
I Sabi naked sleep ehn

If am the only one at home ehn .... I just lock all the door and pull off my clothes ....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Teddiie(f): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
My childish trait is eating with plastic spoon. I hardly eat with iron spoon except I'm outside my home. One way to know if I'm super comfortable with someone is to request for plastic spoon when I'm served food in their house.

I also love fish head a whole lot...
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Teddiie(f): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Remag666:
One cousin of mine also likes fish head more than anything....I find it weird for such a beautiful girl....the irritating part is that she always brags the eyes are the sweetest part kiss she separates the eyes and eats them last shocked who tf loves fish head undecided

I do grin.. And yes, the eyes are the sweetest part tongue
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Teddiie(f): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Perfectbeing:
I hate eating bones. Especially fish bones. I can throw away a big fish if its too bony

Oh! No!!. You're doing a great disservice to those bones cheesy..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Perfectbeing(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Teddiie:

Oh! No!!. You're doing a great disservice to those bones cheesy..

I'll still pass.. cry
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by kayttah(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Remag666:
And who on God's green earth is Sheldon? grin

Lmaoo... He's a brainaic with some of the characteristics you highlighted about yourself. Try and see the sitcom. You'd love it.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
How can fish head possibly be sweet ? undecided are you people aware they eat worms through their mouth shocked and so many other rubbish.
If them do mistake put fish head for my food na to vomit straight up as I dey see am embarassed
Teddiie:

I do grin.. And yes, the eyes are the sweetest part tongue
Lol.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Would look for it this evening cool
kayttah:

Lmaoo... He's a brainaic with some of the characteristics you highlighted about yourself. Try and see the sitcom. You'd love it.
Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by John360comng: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Remag666:
One cousin of mine also likes fish head more than anything....I find it weird for such a beautiful girl....the irritating part is that she always brags the eyes are the sweetest part kiss she separates the eyes and eats them last shocked who tf loves fish head undecided

Fish head disgusts me.
When I was young. They tried but failed terribly with lines like "you know you are the first son. Fish or Chicken head is reserved for you". I always rejected that and till date. I never Fish or Chicken Head.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by John360comng: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
UcDeliveries:
1) Play plastic bottles on the road
2) Eat pen cover

The one's I can remember for now.

People who eat pen covers irritates me. What disgusting trait with their Saliva drooling over the pen cover and afterwards smelling when they hand the pen back. I never lend my pen to people who eat pen covers and if you do when I hand you the Pen. I am throwing that Pen away or before handing it to you. I remove the cover before giving you the pen.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Childish Trait? by RSVP: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
adepojuis:
Mine is the first and last part of slice bread,I mean the hardened part,don't just drag it with me.
And I still draw with my pee grin

You no get shame cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Men And Family Wey Sabi Is / No Matter How Far You Have Gone The Wrong Path, You Can Always Turn Around / Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.