Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? (24880 Views)

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef / What's Your Childish Trait? / Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin

This is front page worthy, but you people will never take my matter serious. grin

Anyways, what trait did you inherit from your parents?

My humble self,

My dad was a serial womanizer grin no doubt I got it from him. So badddd!!

Secondly he’s very neat and clean, always want everything to be where it should be. If he arranges his books and you litter them, be ready for serious scolding.

Third, he’s a music lover cry he was always launching latest and baddest sony speakers and amplifiers in the 90s and early 2000. Yours faithfully is a die hard music fan. I always go for the best and baddest speakers just to feel good songs.

Fourth. I get angry easily grin (I’m working on this)

Fifth, my dad so love dogs. I cried the day I lost my beautiful dog. My dog was very clean and used to sleep on my bed.

Sixth, I too resemble this man o!!! Carbon copy.

The surprising part is I never grew up with him nor lived with him.

So what trait did you get from your parents?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by 2dice01: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2019
You talked about Dad(Men)

lemme talk about Mum (woman)

Her Hand writing fine like wetin
Mine sef is cute
Our 5 looks so identical but still an Apprentice were her own dey

Grandma gives no fúck about someone younger greeting or not

Same with me if you like greet me if you like act dumb

I care less

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Ashawopapa001: 12:11am On Nov 19, 2019
My kitchen traits from Mom

My Ashawo skills came from the Lord God Almighty, cause he gave me 12 inches

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Gofwane(m): 5:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Skills. . .
My grandad never went to school but he was an exceptionally skilled mechanical engineer that worked and was so pampered by the white men that pioneered tin mining in Nigeria.
The skill was passed down to my dad. He was so good that companies like Nasco, grand cereals, zamfara textiles, dangote cements and lots more were dragging him with mouth-watering offers till tragedy struck in 2003 when i lost my mum. The skill was passed on to me before he died in 2014.

In my late twenties now and have successfully worked with numerous machines that i've not seen before. I just have this amazing ability to analize, decipher and resolve mechanical problems. I also fabricates all kinds of spare parts.

#not bragging
#true story

365 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Offpoint: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2019
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.

250 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Dreiwizzy: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
My dad has always been a leader, he is not rich (money) but people respects him a lot. I inherited that leadership from him.

My mom has a good heart, she gives out as if she has no worries in life and it has been helping her wherever she goes to.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by vikithor(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2019
offppoint thanks for living out your name, lol
if you don't know how to drive,hide your face! call or whatsapp from contacts below

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Martinez39(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2019
>I inherited my face from my dad.
>I have a nice handwriting like my mum (I don't think handwriting is inherited).
>I am smart as my dad.
>I inherited my mum's eye colour, skin colour, and posture.

12 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Teaser4(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2019
stubbornness

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2019
My dark complexion... I'm the darkest amongst the four children and I inherited it from my father.

And sincerely, I cannot really find anything else I inherited from both parents apart from that undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
My mother: Empathy, same handwriting, thoughtfulness and hardwork.

My Dad: Being cold to people, Wicked to a degree and Strong minded.

32 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

lipsrsealed don’t tell me you are wicked as well? grin

8 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
My kitchen traits from Mom

My Ashawo skills came from the Lord God Almighty, cause he gave me 12 inches
lol. Weapon of women’s destruction grin

6 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
My dad has always been a leader, he is not rich (money) but people respects him a lot. I inherited that leadership from him.

My mom has a good heart, she gives out as if she has no worries in life and it has been helping her wherever she goes to.
interesting
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
lipsrsealed don’t tell me you are wicked as well? grin

if it is necessary, I have been before. I am a good and a thoughtful person but people push me to do things to show i won't take nonsense

10 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Gofwane:
Skills. . .
My grandad never went to school but he was an exceptionally skilled mechanical engineer that worked and was so pampered by the white men that pioneered tin mining in Nigeria.
The skill was passed down to my dad. He was so good that companies like Nasco, grand cereals, zamfara textiles, dangote cements and lots more were dragging him with mouth-watering offers till tragedy struck in 2003 when i lost my mum. The skill was passed on to me before he died in 2014.

In my late twenties now and have successfully worked with numerous machines that i've not seen before. I just have this amazing ability to analize, decipher and resolve mechanical problems. I also fabricates all kinds of spare parts.

#not bragging
#true story
interesting. I hope you utilize this gift very well.

12 Likes

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Fryzi(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Mine is, stay faithful to ur partner. Never hit a woman no matter what. My dad is is so good at the aforementioned. He is my role model.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Offpoint:
nothing, i am still questioning my parents where they found me.
have you asked or seek answers? Maybe you were switched at birth grin

Your parents might be somewhere with another’s child.

Who knows, your father might even be Buhari sef tongue

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

if it is necessary, I have been before. I am a good and a thoughtful person but people push me to do things to show i won't take nonsense
this is exactly what I’m beginning to understand about we Nigerians. We tend to take advantage of ones simplicity and calmness. I had an experience yesterday evening.

It’s time I start breaking bottles to show that side of me. angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
Mine is, stay faithful to ur partner. Never hit a woman no matter what. My dad is is so good at the aforementioned. He is my role model.
so technically your saying you don’t cheat? Asin you don’t get moved if you see better yansh?
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
this is exactly what I’m beginning to understand about we Nigerians. We tend to take advantage of ones simplicity and calmness. I had an experience yesterday evening.

It’s time I start breaking bottles to show that side of me. angry

My brother it's high time to you display madness o. Nigerians always feel they are smart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Fryzi(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
so technically your saying you don’t cheat? Asin you don’t get moved if you see better yansh?

lol. Won't cheat when I get married but not now
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by prizlezzlalasky(f): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:

Are you wicked and cold towards people?

1 Like

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:

Are you wicked and cold towards people?
If it is required and if the target I'm wicked towards is from my father's side. But other than that I'm a really sweet person.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
None. I recreated myself in my early twenties.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by themaestro08(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fryzi:
Am I the only one who doesn't subscribe to the "never hit a woman" Nonsense?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by midnighter(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:

>I inherited my mum's eye colour, skin colour, and posture.

What colour are your eyes?
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by paix(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
What I learnt from my parents: Live and let live; Boldness, Patience and Perseverance.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
Can someone call lalasticlala grin

This is my first time mentioning you. This is front page worthy. Come and tell us if it’s your father you use snake matter resemble grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Martinez39(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

What colour are your eyes?
Brown.
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by midnighter(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Martinez39:
Brown.

Okay
Re: What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? by Gofwane(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
stupidity:
interesting. I hope you utilize this gift very well.
Currently, i'm doing good. I'm praying that God will open a way for me to set up my own workshop.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Need your Advice / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) / Help!! My Father's Brother Wants To Inherit Some Of His Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.