Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined (17178 Views)

Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved / Gbajabiamila To Wike: Those Who Plotted Against Me Worked Against You In PDP / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: I Will Get You A Good Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by redsun(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Nigeria has truly gone to the dogs. I won't be a surprise if someone like the currently suspended police chief, Kyari, manages to escape going to American jail and decides to be the president of nigeria. There will still be sycophants and hypocrites that will think he's the best that has ever happened to nigeria.

In a land that is governed by criminals, the most ruthless criminals are at the helm. It is the country of the blind.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Decide2rise: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Gbaja you are right.I don't support who I don't know, Tinubu Omo Iyaloja is the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria come 2023.
Ode. Tinubu a corrupt criminal is the best thing that happen to you and your tribe not Nigeria. Stop dreaming
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Perkins2018: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Decide2rise:
Ode. Tinubu a corrupt criminal is the best thing that happen to you and your tribe not Nigeria. Stop dreaming

Is your father not a corrupt criminal?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Decide2rise: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Perkins2018:

Is your father not a corrupt criminal?
Seun, lalasticlala rule 2 broken
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Perkins2018: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Decide2rise:
Seun, lalasticlala rule 2 broken

It's a question. You called someone's father and grandfather a criminal even though he has stolen nothing from your family buy you cant take it.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Decide2rise: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Perkins2018:

It's a question. You called someone's father and grandfather a criminal even though he has stolen nothing from your family buy you cant take it.
I did not talk to you young man so swerve
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by VaselineCrew: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Perkins2018:

So you never heard of the bullion vans? Or you just want to pretend.

I even heard a song on ration were the rapper was bragging, calling himself awon Jagaban bullion van. It’s already in pop culture
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Perkins2018: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
VaselineCrew:

So you never heard of the bullion vans? Or you just want to pretend.

I even heard a song on ration were the rapper was bragging, calling himself awon Jagaban bullion van. It’s already in pop culture

What's the crime in bullion van? Is the money up to the 15 million dollar obi stashed in foreign account? How is someone's mo eye your headache?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Perkins2018: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Decide2rise:
I did not talk to you young man so swerve

Old man why did you quote me? Are you retarded?
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by frank950(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba to yoruba...
Tinubu must contest... no excuses.. no Yoruba twist of narratives
No human will come out now to tell us that Tinubu have not said .. or he never talk say he wan contest..

Apc must give Yoruba ticket ... it’s a MUST!..

Infact any Yoruba human must contest..

Because some Yoruba humans are beginning to twist narratives that Tinubu won’t contest... and that he will support someone.. already giving excuses for Tinubu. grin

Now I’m making it easier..

Yoruba person must contest... weda n Tinubu or not...

Yoruba must!

Tinubu MUST!

The fact that some youths are clamouring for this man shows that we haven't learnt anything from Buhari's Administration and its saddening.

Dont worry, you guys haven't seen anything, another 8yrs might not be better if we continue to be this myopic....
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by Blackdisciple(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
While your supporters kill themselves on the streets me dey house dey watch am for tv, dey read am for NL....

Meanwhile I hope he will not come out one day and say he owns the whole Nigeria ooo, cos as for me any mistake youths do to vote in another incompetent leaders una too go carry am just like Buhari supporters dey face too.
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by ThatFairGuy: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gibberishes Everytime
Asgard73:
Yoruba to yoruba...
Tinubu must contest... no excuses.. no Yoruba twist of narratives
No human will come out now to tell us that Tinubu have not said .. or he never talk say he wan contest..

Apc must give Yoruba ticket ... it’s a MUST!..

Infact any Yoruba human must contest..

Because some Yoruba humans are beginning to twist narratives that Tinubu won’t contest... and that he will support someone.. already giving excuses for Tinubu. grin

Now I’m making it easier..

Yoruba person must contest... weda n Tinubu or not...

Yoruba must!

Tinubu MUST!
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by akin9ja78(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
SouthCaroliina:
thunder fire your papa.

It nor go exempt your mama too werey
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by DEROX: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba gibberish and trash

It’s only a Yoruba human keep resonating that....phrase... the north can’t give igbo Presidency ..

Is a big fat lie from the stable of Yoruba press .. fact

I live in the north and have stayed with them for years not a Muslim
But the fear of igbos in power is Yoruba nightmare not North.

And north will never ever allow a Yoruba man near power as we’ve seen from history

Abiola Awolowo.. Tinubu all was played .. mention one igboman the north played for politics

Obasanjo was not a Yoruba candi ate and a former member of SMC

The north don’t hate igbos .. the north hate Christians and not igbos and always slaughter even Yoruba Christians and Muslim at any provocation .. northern Christians are not left out..

North hate Yoruba .. fact and call them green snake in green grass.. Beri Beri..

North and east have always had the partnership in politcs .. not the usual Muslim slave master relationship the have with Yoruba people

Maybe you go through Nigeria political history.. or you need lectures

Don’t come on me like say you dey follow your fellow Yoruba Dey yarn dust and propaganda

Any Yoruba man that takes Apc ticket will lose woefully.. reason why I will encourage Tinubu since he’s the political god of Yoruba people to contest himself so the humiliation go loud

North hate Yoruba with passion .. Dey just they use them for politcs and numbers because Yoruba don’t have any option.. at all. Because south will never accept Yoruba man.. and a Yoruba candidate..no matter what..

Are Yoruba people friend with any tribe in the southern Nigeria ? Mention one state a Yoruba man will win in south .. talk more of President.. this people sha..

Yoruba have propagated igbo hate for long and it have come to look like reality but people
Are waking up

Tell me one state in the north a Yoruba man can comfortably win and will tell you 5 an igboman will win without qualms..

Carry your Yoruba hate propaganda and shift to one corner

Buhari tried three times and lost.... and Yoruba started noise that it was Tinubu ..... meanwhile, the north came together to take power from the south using Tinubu..
reason why Oshiomole lost .. same with his Oga .. Buhari has to come down to scold the Yoruba man.. while supporting Buni ..

Do you know that Tinubu didn’t visit asovilla since 2019 till he went in company of akande .. then southwest governors and next was wen his Pr did a mad one at Buhari of which Buhari later gave instructions that all appointees no matter what should not visit Tinubu in London..
Guess it sound strange right.. you know nothing..

Someone ... Sani shehu.. advise Tinubu next time he’s coming to North he should come with interpreters.. to help translate .. una think say Na to dey Yoruba land the permutate nonsense

Why Tinubu no succeed with Atiku in 07
And why did he failed with ribadu in 11’

Yoruba don’t t know what’s about happening to them... their problem is how to keep propaganda against igbos in the 21century? Imagine!

Which region apart from Yoruba land will a Yoruba man win in Nigeria today.. and your here talking igbo hatred

This Yoruba people self .. una too think highly of una sef

Una no even sabi how other ethnic Nigerians Dey view una

If Yoruba like make them project igbos in bad light ..
One thing is clear in nigeria .. between a Yoruba community outside Yoruba land and Igbo community outside igboland ..

Igbos are more loved and free than Yoruba people ..
Do you know that Yoruba people are always timid outside yorubaland .. and you say north love them

Oga travel and mix up .. stop 1980 Awolowo propaganda..

It failed him then
And gave shagari president .. two terms .. Awolowo failed .
That’s the tomorrow reality and today truth

Don’t come here with Yoruba narratives

Go and campaign for Tinubu with your fellow Yoruba people.. hoping the north will vote for Yoruba .. after all Yoruba new song is Abiola defeated Tofa in Kano

Who laugh last cheesy. Abiola is a dust .. Tofa is breathing and living fine..

That’s the reality

Igbos have been in Nigeria politics and into partnership not master slave relationship

And when next you meet a Northerner ask him

Can North ever be slave to Yoruba.. he will answer you well in language .. Yoruba always hiding behind north to propagate igbo hatred... and na same North Dey kill them pass .. see a Yoruba man for north ... see chicken wey rain beat..

See Yoruba man for Yoruba man ... see tiger and lion combine ...

Una think say una wise ... Nigerians are cooking .. what Yoruba people taught them to cook.. and e go done

Yoruba must contest and have Apc ticket .. if Apc no give them.. make dem go que for another party .. since they’re loved in Nigeria

Typos plenty.. who cares .
No wahala till 2023 but what i know for sure is that no igbo will ever rule nigeria till jesus comes its a done deal grin grin grin
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by DEROX: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Asgard73:

Oga make Yoruba carry their first eleven and best three .. this election 2023 .. Yoruba people are embarking on a political exile .. they’re moving back permanently to opposition politics and that’s it

If you wan use black yellow blue red ink type ..e change nothing

Tell us one region and state Yoruba candidate will win outside yorubaland

No Buhari in 2023 .. uhari
Sef call Tinubu thief .. in fulfide.. sheriff alimodu slapped him in presence of buhari and Apc Exco in 2015 and nothing happened..
Hausa call Yoruba slaves and wife’s and no pin from Yoruba people

Oga you no Dey follow your mate talk.. you talking Yoruba am talking Nigeria ..

Move around and leave your village .
grin grin yes paternership of master that they couldnt be president for over 58 yrs lol and they are loved by the same northerners that wiped them in civil war even till now the soliders dey use dem dance phyton smile grin no igbo man can ever defeat a yoruba man in nigerian politics the only one they can get is vp infact the kind VP sef ekwumenses was put in jail by this same buhari lol and for your info, the yoruba will win North central so confidently but igbos will even struggle to win SS we all know lmao see this 3rd class citizen wey him pple dey cry for biafla dey talk about politics, wetin you know? how many times have an ipig politician contested under a big party for presidential election nonsense.And i say it again Abiola won but was denied and yes he won Kano
Re: Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined by emmnprince(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Klington:

You sef reason am nah, baba is even younger than his wife.
People who could not be honest enough to state their real age, how do you expect them to be good leaders

So you want him to state his real age so that he will be disqualified from contesting in the next primary election of the party he is a member of, & by extension by INEC ni?

Baba is copying some footballers and civil servants who do have football age & civil service age.

So unfortunate sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom Visits Senator Orji Kalu In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos EndSARS Panel Report: Sanwo Olu Deserves Commendation – Youth Alliance / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.