Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse (5208 Views)

Tunde Ajibulu: Yahaya Bello Lacks Knowledge Of Kogi Politics / PDP Has A Hand In Election Postponement –Ajibulu / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by nairavsdollars(f): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omoba Tunde Ajibulu, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday said members of the party should expect drastic changes from President Muhammadu Buhari to address the myriads of problems confronting the party before the 2023 general elections.

Ajibulu, a former member of the APC Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 general elections stated this while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme 'Sunrise Daily monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.

According to him, President Buhari as the leader of the party will not fold his hands and watch APC, a party he laboured with others to build collapse under his tenure as President.

On those promoting one candidate or another for 2023, Ajibulu who said nobody gave them the mandate to do so added that there are several issues in the APC that needs to be addressed urgently before campaigns for presidential election.

He said " Nobody gave anyone the mandate to campaign for anyone as regards the 2023 presidential election. As a card carrying member of APC,  I can gather 100 people and go to APC national secretariat for a ratification of the group. I don't understand why the press should sensationalise this. Tomorrow morning, I can decide i am going to form a support group for Gbemi Saraki for Vice-President or President". 

"For me, I believe it is a bit premature to start campaigning now. It is tantamount to putting the cart before the horse when you consider the issues the party has today. There are hundreds of support groups out there but this is not just the time. We have to address the issues that APC has before we move forward and start discussing about the issue of presidential election".

"There are lot of issues to be addressed. We have the issues of internal democracy. Issues of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party, the Caretaker Committee need to be addressed. We have major problems staring us in the face in APC. Look at the issue of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu. He is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. He himself came out and said it is shaky. I believe it is always best to err on the side of caution in whatever we do". 

"A lot of top members of APC are not registered members of the party because they were denied accreditation materials. This kind of things are unacceptable. This is not in line with Mr President and the Vice-President's thinking. The President has shown over and over again that he is a democrat. He expects fairness and will not meddle in these things".

"If you ask me, these two people mentioned, Tinubu and Osinbajo, are they qualified to be President of Nigeria? One hundred and fifteen percent they are qualified. But this is not just the time".

When asked if President is aware of the problems in the party, Ajibulu said "He is aware and very soon, we are going to see drastic and draconian changes in the APC and it will be coming from Mr. President because he advocates equity and fairness. He will not sit down, fold his hands and watch what is going on in the party without taking actions". 

"It will not be under his watch that APC will collapse. We are having state congresses very soon and then the national convention. You will see changes. It is a function of how these congresses are conducted that will determine the future of our party" .
https://independent.ng/buhari-to-take-drastic-action-soon-he-wont-watch-apc-collapse-under-his-leadership-ajibulu/

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by yerokunphilips: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Omoba Tunde Ajibulu, a chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Monday said members of the party should expect drastic changes from President Muhammadu Buhari to address the myriads of problems confronting the party before the 2023 general elections.

Ajibulu, a former member of the APC Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 general elections stated this while featuring as a guest on Channels Television programme 'Sunrise Daily monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT.

According to him, President Buhari as the leader of the party will not fold his hands and watch APC, a party he laboured with others to build collapse under his tenure as President.

On those promoting one candidate or another for 2023, Ajibulu who said nobody gave them the mandate to do so added that there are several issues in the APC that needs to be addressed urgently before campaigns for presidential election.

He said " Nobody gave anyone the mandate to campaign for anyone as regards the 2023 presidential election. As a card carrying member of APC,  I can gather 100 people and go to APC national secretariat for a ratification of the group. I don't understand why the press should sensationalise this. Tomorrow morning, I can decide i am going to form a support group for Gbemi Saraki for Vice-President or President". 

"For me, I believe it is a bit premature to start campaigning now. It is tantamount to putting the cart before the horse when you consider the issues the party has today. There are hundreds of support groups out there but this is not just the time. We have to address the issues that APC has before we move forward and start discussing about the issue of presidential election".

"There are lot of issues to be addressed. We have the issues of internal democracy. Issues of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party, the Caretaker Committee need to be addressed. We have major problems staring us in the face in APC. Look at the issue of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu. He is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria. He himself came out and said it is shaky. I believe it is always best to err on the side of caution in whatever we do". 

"A lot of top members of APC are not registered members of the party because they were denied accreditation materials. This kind of things are unacceptable. This is not in line with Mr President and the Vice-President's thinking. The President has shown over and over again that he is a democrat. He expects fairness and will not meddle in these things".

"If you ask me, these two people mentioned, Tinubu and Osinbajo, are they qualified to be President of Nigeria? One hundred and fifteen percent they are qualified. But this is not just the time".

When asked if President is aware of the problems in the party, Ajibulu said "He is aware and very soon, we are going to see drastic and draconian changes in the APC and it will be coming from Mr. President because he advocates equity and fairness. He will not sit down, fold his hands and watch what is going on in the party without taking actions". 

"It will not be under his watch that APC will collapse. We are having state congresses very soon and then the national convention. You will see changes. It is a function of how these congresses are conducted that will determine the future of our party" .
https://independent.ng/buhari-to-take-drastic-action-soon-he-wont-watch-apc-collapse-under-his-leadership-ajibulu/
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by nairavsdollars(f): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Quote gbuzi o gi
[quote author=yerokunphilips post=106653195][/quote]
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Nadaken: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Which buhari?

Buhari doesn't even care if his own family collapse

Even in his own campaigns it was Yoruba Muslim slaves that were packaging him he didn't spend a Kobo on his own election

I really pity the Yoruba Muslims expecting support from him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by benuejosh: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
The President is capable. He has done it before and he will do it again.
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by fasho01(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Where has that dullard ever taken any action, let alone a drastic one.. E go shock you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by agbowakama: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Naso anything that is not cow Buhari is not interested please

2 Likes

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by judetov2(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Evil party controlled by heartless old men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by BigDolph(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2021
If Apc collapse na against them. We go even do thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by chigoziri2403(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Buhari don't care what happens after his tenure,the man needs to go and rest
He has gotten what he wanted via tunubu and Rotimie

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by chukwuibuipob: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2021
sad
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by 4tomandchi: 6:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Any leader who always wait for things to get out of hand before he takes action is lifeless. "I no call name oh"

#SaveNigeriaFromLifelessLeaders

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by onlinestaff2020: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2021
APC and Buharii na wash wash Dem be.
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Racoon(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2021
A baba go slow that is so dull that he is always shock, surprise or unaware of what happened around him or his government? Someone who have no control over his family or appointees? Abeg make we hear word. Ndi ofe mmanu always defending the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by wilcox(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Wash wash party that took its nation 20 years backward

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Conner44: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2021
The only drastic action he can take is to resign undecided truth is nobody needs him there anymore. They are know he’s a mistake waiting to be erased

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Patrick33(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Country dey burn.. president never take drastic actions...na APC him wan save??

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by taikonet005(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2021
APC WILL SOON COLLAPSE... THE FOUNDATION IS ALREADY SHAKING

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by McLizbae: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Lols.. Buhari take drastic action!? Unless him wan go third term sha. Even at that Buhari cannot take any "drastic" action!

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Lattop(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Bullcowri is never ready for any action, even if fire they burn for aso rock
He has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by soik(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Date and time please!
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by PrinceOfLagos: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Tinubu cheesy cheesy

Ajibulu is IPob

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Edyice: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Just let us know what can a failure do

He’s a failure

He has failed several years

Nothing can come out from this lifeless dullard buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by gilgal7(f): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
The President is capable. He has done it before and he will do it again.

Capable kill u there and all his fans

2 Likes

Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Brushstrokes20: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Take action my foot!

Useless govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by benuejosh: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2021
gilgal7:

Capable kill u there and all his fans
are you an APC member? Some of you just want to be noticed with your nonsense. How does APC as a party and comment about them vex you? Bloody Samaritan.
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by Bankowner: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Is this grand standing or what? Has this man ever come face to face with Mr. President or has spoken with him as a confidant to know what the President will do?
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by blackmantis: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2021
When he says Mr President will soon take drastic actions, he has to clarify which President he is referring to because recently there are different people called President.
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by hisexcellency34: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2021
See question. Ever seen Buhari face to face? Didn't you read that he is a former member of the APC Presidential Campaign Council for Buhari's second term?
Bankowner:
Is this grand standing or what? Has this man ever come face to face with Mr. President or has spoken with him as a confidant to know what the President will do?
Re: Ajibulu: Buhari Will Take Drastic Action Soon, He Won't Watch APC Collapse by MrUchenna1(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2021
we have been waiting for drastic action in a million and one issues, since 2015......
Don't waste short life spam on a clueless being

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. / Legislators Flee National Assembly Over Bomb Scare / Anambra Assembly Commends GEJ Over Uninterrupted Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.