Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. (5191 Views)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
More

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
You never look well. You need to eat more agbado to see better

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Another ones

10 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by duro4chang(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
We know now

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
duro4chang:
We know now

The thing shock me bro... And those people talk about Obi as if na saint e be.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by yomexp(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
More of it is here

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Abfinest007(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Any smart person can backdate s Facebook post

17 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Seefinish: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
You mean that in the almighty Lagos where emperor Father Abraham built, there is no bad road?

21 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by TinubuThief: 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mumu

12 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by duro4chang(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nvestor02:

The thing shock me bro... And those people talk about Obi as if na saint e be.
No mind them. I was not a baby when he was a governor.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by MrNice04(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
The time of voting for party is gone. It is now time to vote individual personality.

As an Omoluabi;
I'm voting pdp- President
Lp - Governor
I may not vote for others

I can't vote a sick and old thief running on muslim-terrorist ticket.
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Blueivyp: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
No one speaks about good works on individual basis.

Good works are measured by awards given by organizations
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Nvestor02: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blueivyp:
No one speaks about good works on individual basis.

Good works are measured by awards given by organizations

Sponsored and Bought award abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by XerXers: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rubbish
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by XerXers: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nvestor02:

Sponsored and Bought award abi?
Stop talking nonesense

6 Likes

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by RestructureNig1: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2022

1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
It took me just a few hours to investigate peter obituary and confirmed that he is massively incompetent, he is an unrepentant pathological liar and he is a colossal failure.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by JoeNL22(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by JAMO84: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
So this is the fraud they want to package and sell to us

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by FahBuLous: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2022
Lemme back date something and post here...
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by techWriter1: 12:11am On Nov 04, 2022
You never glance well
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:48am On Nov 04, 2022
RestructureNig1:

You mean potholes
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by haslaw(m): 1:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Only a MAD person will ever support Peter Peter Obi as president

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Innocentman86: 2:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Peter obi is better than all past Lagos governors combined the record are there.
Peter obi also made Lagos a no man's land what it is today.
God bless his excellency Peter Gregory obi grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Wow Mr Op, your intense research has really caused me to re-think things. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by kaywon: 3:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Ok, next person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by RealTalkNoBull: 5:12am On Nov 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Any smart person can backdate s Facebook post
Why are you ibo people so deceitful?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Abdu81: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Nvestor02:
There is a saying that the internet never forgets. I was young when Obi was governor, and I decided to verify the performance of Peter Obi when he was ruling Anambra before succumbing to some Obidients who have been urging me to support their candidate since early September in my area.

When I conducted this intensive research, I was so disappointed with what I saw. Many Indigenes of Anambra are complaining about bad roads, poor healthcare, and a lack of electricity during his tenure.

Some of them, who cannot hold their anger anymore with his reckless style of ruling, are cursing him, while many people are complaining about the high level of insecurity in the state.

It doesn't take me too much time before I base my verification on the decision that Peter Obi was never a person to praise for the people of Anambra; he did the opposite of everything that he says.

Oga researcher please let me add this videos of peter obi achievements as governor of Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfw7KaVQMzU
Re: This Is What I Saw When I Decided To Verify Peter Obi's Performance In Anambra. by Abdu81: 5:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Continue to view obi achievements as governor Anambra state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbgvccqWvEU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack / Boko Haram Terrorism: We Have Found The Solution – Army Chief / Gulak District Head Killed In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.