Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport (472 Views)

Not Just The Club. You Have Failed If You Don't Know This! / How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) / Chelsea Denies Claims That Roman Abrahamovich Put The Club For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
So there’s always a starting point in everything in Life...
When you were disvirgined..
When you first took alcohol.....
When you first smoked......

The topic today tho is Football.

So for me:

Year: 2002

No of Goals: (174)

Team: Arsenal

Reason : Henry......Thierry Henry

Jersey Number:- 14

Na so
Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by Bestie01(f): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mine around 2015.when Balotelli was playing for Liverpool (first season)cos of the guy,I started like Liverpool up till now.

2 Likes

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Arsenal..

Late 90s..

Ian Wright,Kanu,Anelka..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by Emperormartin(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bestie01:
Mine around 2015.when Balotelli was playing for Liverpool (first season)cos of the guy,I started like Liverpool up till now.
Hahahaha I didn’t know Balotelli has fans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by Emperormartin(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Korea Japan 2002 I saw young kaka in Brazilian squad and Brazil has been my all time second team after Nigeria…
I followed the young man to Ac Milan and I’ve been a rossoneri since early 2000’s

Forza Milan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Manchester united:
I inherited it from my Grandfather(mother side) all d men DAT married my anties including my father are man utd fans, I just don't no d chemistry btw man u and our family is electric as in God given straight from heaven but.......

2 Likes

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by chatinent: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Arsenal fans can survive any storm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bestie01:

You’ll Never Walk Alone dear...

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Arsenal..

Late 90s..

Ian Wright,Kanu,Anelka..

E Pa.

Nice to see Older bros them....

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enoch3721:
Manchester united:
I inherited it from my Grandfather(mother side) all d men DAT married my anties including my father are man utd fans, I just don't no d chemistry btw man u and our family is electric as in God given straight from heaven but.......

Sure inheritance bro.

I feel u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
chatinent:
Arsenal fans can survive any storm.

E no easy bro
Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by MaxiB1242: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Almighty Barcelona 2006 Champions League quarter final it was Chelsea vs Barca my two Cousins one was a barca fan why the other was chelsea which dey both were asking me to support their clubs respectively but i had it in mind that which ever team that played well and won my heart i will support and it was all about Ronaldino then the young Ladin Messi was just coming up but can still remember how Messi makes one Chelsea player to collect red card in that match.. Barca went as far lifting the cup in the final against Arsenal.. Oh! my beloved Barcelona.. how the mighty one has fallen

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Emperormartin:
Korea Japan 2002 I saw young kaka in Brazilian squad and Brazil has been my all time second team after Nigeria…
I followed the young man to Ac Milan and I’ve been a rossoneri since early 2000’s

Forza Milan
Brazil is my favourite country too ooo

See Pele
See Ronaldo De Lima
See Ronaldinho
See Roberto Carlos

In short na Men dem full Brazil that time

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bestie01:

That guy na one kind person oooo.

Very Stubborn Human being.

That ITALI blood...
Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by paulolee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
around 2005 wen gaucho initiated me into cules with his magic wands..
I missed watching UCL on local stations like AIT at home with dad n famz..
dt time eeh dino made me fell inlove with playing football, he made those skills looks easier n i called him a genius cursed wt talent to play football before I met n fell inlove with Leo...

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
paulolee:
around 2005 wen gaucho initiated me into cules with his magic wands..
I missed watching UCL on local stations like AIT at home with dad n famz..
dt time eeh dino made me fell inlove with playing football, he made those skills looks easier n i called him a genius cursed wt talent to play football before I met n fell inlove with Leo...

“dino and Leo COMBO...

You too much bro

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by Emperormartin(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
BusterG:

Brazil is my favourite country too ooo

See Pele
See Ronaldo De Lima
See Ronaldinho
See Roberto Carlos

In short na Men sem full Brazil that time
Not forgetting Bebeto. Infact it was because of bebeto that I started keeping long hair (Afro) immediately after my sec school.
Oh yeah, the Afro was cool on me

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
BusterG:

That Balotelli guy na one kind person oooo.

Very Stubborn Human being.

That ITALI blood...
Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by Emperormartin(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
MaxiB1242:
Almighty Barcelona 2006 Champions League quarter final it was Chelsea vs Barca my two Cousins one was a barca fan why the other was chelsea which dey both were asking me to support their clubs respectively but i had it in mind that which ever team that played well and won my heart i will support and it was all about Ronaldino then the young Ladin Messi was just coming up but can still remember how Messi makes one Chelsea player to collect red card in that match.. Barca went as far lifting the cup in the final against Arsenal.. Oh! my beloved Barcelona.. how the mighty one has fallen
Asier del horno collected red card that evening on Messi brilliance.

1 Like

Re: When And Why Did You Join The Club You Suport by BusterG: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Emperormartin:

Not forgetting Bebeto. Infact it was because of bebeto that I started keeping long hair (Afro) immediately after my sec school.
Oh yeah, the Afro was cool on me

Oooh boy....

That flashback na the bomb o.

See Romano
See Rivaldo
See Roberto Carlos

Fear these these guys SHOTS ooooo...

Na so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week16 3draws Stamped! Xxx05xxxmust. / Eguavoen A Failed Coach / Can Erling Haaland Match Kun Aguero's Manchester City Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.