Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,360 members, 7,868,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

"And I Will Deliver Thee Out Of The Hand Of The Wicked,..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And I Will Deliver Thee Out Of The Hand Of The Wicked,..." (96 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And I Will Deliver Thee Out Of The Hand Of The Wicked,..." by overcomersfaith(f): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
I am excited because God does not say what He does not meant to do. Praise the Lord! So all spoilers, all those snares of the fowlers, distracters, that are manipulating your destiny with illness, financial difficulties, childless, failures, death and what you, our God has spoken and it shall be done according to His Word to us.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-i-will-deliver-thee-out-of-the-hand-of-the-wicked/

(1) (Reply)

Declare These Thanksgiving Prayers To Almighty God. Click Link. / Greatest Religion Website / Daily Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.