Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR (25987 Views)

Soldiers Arrested Innocent Father, Labelled Him Enugu ESN Commander:Intersociety / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by ThugCheetah(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2021
H.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Xadan: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2021
angry
BlowYourMind:
Very soon after there is no youth to kill, the police will start killing old men and women, well what concern me, they caused it, they are celebrating Unknown gunmen killing security operatives and you want the security to fold their arms and watch been decimated. No RIP for senseless people, your death is just a mere sacrifice, Kanu Nnamdi has promised to sacrifice 30 million of you for Biafra, may God help him. you supported evil you are seeing evil
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by BlowYourMind: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:

Everyone will die, including you. You'll probably bury one of your relative this year, so stop sounding like you are immortal.

No one gives a fooock what you think when your ultimate destiny is to become rotten corpse in an unmarked shallow grave. grin

Numbers 14:28 in case you don't have a Bible) Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: GOD has promised to answer your utterance for you and your family be rest assured it will come to pass as you have said it for yourself with your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

He's an iponk terrorist, police did well.most iponk terrorists are low life okada, keke riders , mechanics and welders

What are you smoking ? Please learn to respect the dead,if you don’t have what to say. Please let the dead rest!!
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
embarassed rip to de dead only good knows the truth
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by prophetfire: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Very soon after there is no youth to kill, the police will start killing old men and women, well what concern me, they caused it, they are celebrating Unknown gunmen killing security operatives and you want the security to fold their arms and watch been decimated. No RIP for senseless people, your death is just a mere sacrifice, Kanu Nnamdi has promised to sacrifice 30 million of you for Biafra, may God help him. you supported evil you are seeing evil
You are a demented fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
How do you plant maize and reap yam!

If not for the useless approach to their agitation, all this could have been avoided.

It’s just the price for foolishness. As it stands today of one must speak the truth, more deaths still abound. Nations glamour for self determination, but IPOB is the most stupid of them all.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Lies!
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Kingcalls: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2021
RZArecta:
And if he's not an "iponk terrorist" may your death be more violent and gruesome than his own and in front of your loved ones. Deal ?

It's sad that in this day and time, we let tribalism and political bigotry erode our human empathy. You're a very wicked and heartless human being and I hate you from the bottom of my soul but that's neither here nor there.Have a lovely week cool

It should be " have a disastrous week"

3 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Police in Imo State threatened my guy that they'll shoot him and say he's IPOB.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by slivertongue: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2021
ubaobi:
All these senseless extra judicial killings are part of the reason why our security situation is messed up today. this guy that was killed by the police has sisters, brothers, cousins, kids, a wife, friends, neighbors e.t.c. In the words of W.H Auden, those to whom evil is done, do evil in return.

Well said
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by vandykeoo7(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
[b][/b]
AnambraTerror:

He's an iponk terrorist, police did well.most iponk terrorists are low life okada, keke riders , mechanics and welders
For rejoicing over the death of an innocent boy, you will never find justice in this world and beyond, heaven and earth will work against you and very soon you will die in a mysterious way unless you repent from wickedness and sadism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Telekinetic: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

Online Fulani terrorist will be feeling funky after easing himself inside a schoolboy, will pick up govt free phone and be all over Nairaland spewing trash. Your turn will come and on that day you’ll be put down like the dog you are.

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Idamond: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2021
lie started when I saw the age 23 32..
but na God go judge police people
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:

He is IPOB leader who was previously a Welder. grin grin grin grin

God bless our Galant Security Agents.
The evil you support will get to you someday soon
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by FakeUnity: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Numbers 14:28 in case you don't have a Bible) Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you: GOD has promised to answer your utterance for you and your family be rest assured it will come to pass as you have said it for yourself with your mouth.

I simply wished you what you wish Ndigbo in general. Why you hiding your hateful muslim skull under the holy book, didn't you read it properly before wishing Ndigbo evil.

Here is what God promises Biafrans. Open your bible..

"The LORD your God, who goes before you, He will fight for you, according to all He did for you in Egypt before your eyes…No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you."
be with you. (Deuteronomy 1:30 and Joshua 1:5)

Your wicked oppresive soul has the mentality of Pharoah, Nebuchadnezzar, Herod. Etc
And you will be crushed by the God who made Biafrans rise from the ashes like phoenix.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by zinodizt: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

I pray for you that such will happen to you one day…. You shall partake in this evil you celebrate

3 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by CaptainAyub: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
RZArecta:
And if he's not an "iponk terrorist" may your death be more violent and gruesome than his own and in front of your loved ones. Deal ?

It's sad that in this day and time, we let tribalism and political bigotry erode our human empathy. You're a very wicked and heartless human being and I hate you from the bottom of my soul but that's neither here nor there. Have a lovely week cool
When we say majority of Yoruba ppl are devilish ,some say its because we're tribalistic.
Even Egunmogaji with all his exposure and having lived most of his adult life in the almighty US of A was cheering the terrorist Nigerian army when they were killing Igbo youths in the name of python dance.
YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY IGBO MAN CLAPPING FOR THE ZOO SECURITY AGENTS IN THIS TYPE OF CIRCUMSTANCE.
When Sunday Igboho started having problems with the zoo govt, Igbos in Nairaland rallied round him but u can't say same for Yorubas.

5 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Skillsnigeria: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Killing people because of fake one nigeria, is now by force to belong to a visionless worthless country. The lord will deliver una
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by CaptainAyub: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
zinodizt:
I pray for you that such will happen to you one day…. You shall partake in this evil you celebrate
Amen
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by CaptainAyub: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2021
vandykeoo7:
[b][/b]
For rejoicing over the death of an innocent boy, you will never find justice in this world and beyond, heaven and earth will work against you and very soon you will die in a mysterious way unless you repent from wickedness and sadism
Amen
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by NaijaNaWaa: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:

By their posts, you know the ijiots
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by shed1498(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

Shut up he's an iponk terrorist and deserves the death,u too as a terrorist deserve death. Most iponk terrorists are okada riders, keke drivers , mechanics and welders just like u and the monkey killed cheesy cheesy angry grin

Fool
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Mozegee: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
For supporting this evil because you had an opportunity of Havn an Android to type Rubish. Soon the God that never ceases to answer will visit you this way. For supporting police brutality.This guy killed may be a father and a husband to a woman. They people you support have made them fatherless and the the woman a widow .And she will live in pain throughout the rest of her.
AnambraTerror:

Shut up he's an iponk terrorist and deserves the death,u too as a terrorist deserve death. Most iponk terrorists are okada riders, keke drivers , mechanics and welders just like u and the monkey killed cheesy cheesy angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by teepain: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

Can you please show some empathy! Where is our humanity for Christ's sake?

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by od501: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:
How Police Shot Welder In Imo, Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up Action — SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/11/how-police-shot-welder-imo-labelled-him-ipob-leader-cover-action%E2%80%94source

You see why I'm always happy when this unknown men gun, abi ungun known men kills these beasts in uniform.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Onepeople: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
ba7man:
Every gunman in Biafra is innocent so I'm not suprised.
did you even border to read the article? The person they came for was not the one was killed, maybe i forgot as an igboman you deserve death for asking where they are taking your friend to,let continue in our support of injustice when it will get us their might not be anyone to say we are innocent.

Continue to believe that the status quo will remain like this. Yesterday most people celebrated the killing of ipob members when they have not started using gun, until the yoruba nation had their own part of the injustice it becomes an issue.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by SAM1979: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
You killed over 3 million Igbos during Biafra wa., You are still desperate of killing more today. Nemesis would surely catch-up with you all some day.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by od501: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2021
vandykeoo7:
[b][/b]

Iseeeee...amen and amen
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by stinechykee: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:
How Police Shot Welder In Imo, Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up Action — SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/11/how-police-shot-welder-imo-labelled-him-ipob-leader-cover-action%E2%80%94source
And when the people start killing Police officers those that disappeared here after reading this ugly news will rear their ugly head from whatever hole they hide and start blaming IPOB or Igbos but my happiness is that Igbos don't care what they think
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by airsaylongcome: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
The number of "were said" used in this write up is horrendous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Nigeria Hits Back At Niger; Accuses Coalition Soldiers Of Looting, Helping BH / Rare Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.