Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR (25975 Views)

Soldiers Arrested Innocent Father, Labelled Him Enugu ESN Commander:Intersociety / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by teepain: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
CaptainAyub:

When we say majority of Yoruba ppl are devilish ,some say its because we're tribalistic.
Even Egunmogaji with all his exposure and having lived most of his adult life in the almighty US of A was cheering the terrorist Nigerian army when they were killing Igbo youths in the name of python dance.
YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY IGBO MAN CLAPPING FOR THE ZOO SECURITY AGENTS IN THIS TYPE OF CIRCUMSTANCE.
When Sunday Igboho started having problems with the zoo govt, Igbos in Nairaland rallied round him but u can't say same for Yorubas.

Please don't drag the Yorubas into this. Deal with individuals the way they deserve to be dealt with. There are foolish and senseless people from all tribes.

May God give the family left behind by the young man the fortitude to bear the loss and may the policemen involved in the cold blooded murder come to a sad end.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by od501: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

He's an iponk terrorist, police did well.most iponk terrorists are low life okada, keke riders , mechanics and welders

May joy and happiness elude you!!
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2021
So even if he's ipob really, should that even be death sentence?
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by calyto: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2021
No be all IPOB members dey jobless. Some na welder grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Go on Army. Dem must well o

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
AnambraTerror:

He's an iponk terrorist, police did well.most iponk terrorists are low life okada, keke riders , mechanics and welders [[/s]
You're a bandit. Hope they supplied you with enough jollof rice for the ransom

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Mftivi: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

He's an iponk terrorist, police did well.most iponk terrorists are low life okada, keke riders , mechanics and welders
if those men are innocent may God visit your generation with calamity.

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by depezee(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

So shall you die untimely, and vultures and hyenas will devour your carcass, not even your friends or niaraland would know your whereabout.

So shall it be!

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by realstars: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
This Same Police Will Be Killed Soon.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by BlowYourMind: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2021
FakeUnity:

I simply wished you what you wish Ndigbo in general. Why you hiding your hateful muslim skull under the holy book, didn't you read it properly before wishing Ndigbo evil.

Here is what God promises Biafrans. Open your bible..

Your wicked oppresive soul has the mentality of Pharoah, Nebuchadness, Herod. Etc
And you will be crushed by the God who made Biafrans rise from the ashes like phoenix.
You are truly a Biafra, what a shame, you just a Bible passage without reading the preceding and succeeding verses, that Deuteronomy was where God was angry with the Israelites fo failing to possess the land of Canaan in numbers 13 and 14, you can see the extent of your ignorance, that was where God pronounced judgement of the Israelites for their atrocious attitudes, I guess the same is happening to igbos today, Joshua you quoted also comes with commandments in which igbos has failed to obey, you will reap the works of your hands you perversive Igbo Catholics that turn the Bible around
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Police at it again with irresponsibility and unprofessionalism.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Akabuking: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Very soon after there is no youth to kill, the police will start killing old men and women, well what concern me, they caused it, they are celebrating Unknown gunmen killing security operatives and you want the security to fold their arms and watch been decimated. No RIP for senseless people, your death is just a mere sacrifice, Kanu Nnamdi has promised to sacrifice 30 million of you for Biafra, may God help him. you supported evil you are seeing evil
read what you wrote there and tell me you are Ok
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Zakiushenry: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
You wey no be iponk we see you, Idoit cow, your dead will surly be like the useless cow you're..
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by crafteck(m): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Police messed up as usual butmore than that, the so called unknown gunmen have made the kinsmen they claim to fight for targets, you cause war as a militant then retreat to hide amongst civilians, what do you expect, Nigerian forces have made themselves known, the unknown gunmen should make themselves known so there would be little or no collateral damage

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by FakeUnity: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
You are truly a Biafra, what a shame, you just a Bible passage without reading the preceding and succeeding verses, that Deuteronomy was where God was angry with the Israelites fo failing to possess the land of Canaan in numbers 13 and 14, you can see the extent of your ignorance, that was where God pronounced judgement of the Israelites for their atrocious attitudes, I guess the same is happening to igbos today, Joshua you quoted also comes with commandments in which igbos has failed to obey, you will reap the works of your hands you perversive Igbo Catholics that turn the Bible around

Thank you for agreeing that Biafrans will meet the same fate as the Isrealites.
At long last, after years of slavery, they came out victorous while lands of the persia, babylonia, philistines (present day Arabs) etc who enslaved them have known no peace.

You are the oppressor who loves to see Biafrans cry, just like those who oppressed the Isrealites, you will be crushed by the Almighty God and your land rendered a desert if you do not turn from your wicked ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Fuckyoumod: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

lol..... Guy, be careful what you wish for.

IPOB my foot! I don't care about IPOD.

I'm more interested in the sanctity of life!

Don't play over everything!

That guy might just be another innocent guy that was terminated unjustly by the police as usual.

He has gone to rest..... He has paid his debt to death. But don't forget you are still owing your own debt to death. Guns and bullets are still around. E fit reach you tomorrow! You fit collect tomorrow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by numericalguy(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Good job by the police for cleaning up the streets of Nigeria.

Most of these IPOB terrorists are hiding as welders, okada riders, mechanics etc. Most of them are exconvicts and other low lives who have decided not to give peace a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Silentmoni(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2021
police has committed alot of attrocities....i remember 3years ago i was returning frm a night club @ about 3am,i had gotten 2 my area nd was just few minutes away frm my house all of a sudden a car double crossed me nd 2guys hurriedly came down with ak47 pointed straight at me signaling me 2 come down...at first i taught dey were criminals so i obeyed nd came down,without asking me any question 1 of dem gave me a dirty slap and d other 1 shot 2d sky twice nd asked me 2 enter thier car,by this time i had noticed they were SARS coz of d jacket they were putting on,so i insisted i was going nowhere with dem nd was shouting ontop of my voice dat am a businessman,a friend of d force nd am in my area..i insisted i need to call d DPO of my area or dey should take me to d police station in my area which was on d oda side of d road,i was stil getting d beating of my life..luckily 4me i put a cal thru nd d DPO responded,guess dey taught i was lying or he wont pick so dey can achieve thier aim,dat was my saviour dat nyt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Le2money(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
From your Moniker sev, people will see how senseless what you will type would be talk more of those ones you have typed.... undecided undecided undecided

AnambraTerror:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by seunayantokun(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Those shedding innocent blood should note that when the judgement of God comes, they and their choice children shall go in the same way. As you wish people do to you, do to others. It's a seed, their harvest shall not fail. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by joshtooxplicit: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2021
RZArecta:
And if he's not an "iponk terrorist" may your death be more violent and gruesome than his own and in front of your loved ones. Deal ?

It's sad that in this day and time, we let tribalism and political bigotry erode our human empathy. You're a very wicked and heartless human being and I hate you from the bottom of my soul but that's neither here nor there. Have a lovely week cool
Amen
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2021
"We all can dream about having a fried egg for breakfast ,however we have to consider all the processes that goes with it;;;;
The oil;
The fire;
The turning and spinning
The mother chicken that have lost her chicks
The elites and the rulling class are the major problems of Nigeria .
Theyve created a system that have captured ,trapped all of us
They have created a constitution to enslave us, exploit us to enriched themselves ,and there families
using ;a Fulani Fuedal -cum -unitary system of government.
We are not citizens of Nigeria; but mere indigenes;
We have no ; citizenship rights ;
All indigenous Nigerians are victims;
Northerners; including the Fulanis are victims too;
All southerners are victims ;
Nigeria elites ;doesn't ! give us citizenship,because if we are citizens;
The Nigeria state ;police or her military ;will not take our lives ;without consequences.
Our votes will be counted;
Our fundamental human rights; will be protected;
Our leaders will be held accountable to us;
We the people ;
will be participants; in the drafting ;of our constitution;

We have selected Emirs; as elected officials; in all our government apparatus -Theve milked our fathers dry;
Now they are milking us dry too;
The elites -I mean (All our religious leaders,All our selected/elected political representatives)
We have to demand for our citizenship first;
by making sure ;that our own indigenous elites; are held accountable to us; onward -No more selected appiontments,we have to take back our rights; via -a new constitution;
The magna-cartar (Social contract) rule;
Must be in place before any region; can be called a nation - We the people never signed a social contract with Nigeria , so we are mere indigenes ;

Moreover; calling for Referendum will be difficult ;because these thieves (Elites- class) will not give us a referendum, people that cannot conduct a mere free and fair local government election,seriously! they obviously ,ommitted that word (Referendum) on purpose in the fake *1999 constitution* .
Our oppressors ;will not relinquish; there power over to us ;easily -We the people have to unite ;together

No more ethnic, religious, rancor; and divisions,they enjoy whenever ;we fight among ourselves,
All of us are ;victims of the situation;
The elite class have no religion, or tribe
We have to be united ;just like our oppressors;

no tribe or religion
Rather one team;
One fight;
One nation;
I dont want them to keep killing us ;
Enough is enough ;
They are united in Killing us, weaponizing poverty
Let us unite ; Please.
One love ;
Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Hangulsaram: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2021
AnambraTerror:

Do you know that you are a compound fool? For your information people recorded the incident after they shot him while his helpless body was lying there before the car drove back to come and pick him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Until all the youth in East, stand up against Police brutality calling them Ipob nothing will change.

Youth must stand up , same way Endsars protest was in the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by ajumma(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Very soon after there is no youth to kill, the police will start killing old men and women, well what concern me, they caused it, they are celebrating Unknown gunmen killing security operatives and you want the security to fold their arms and watch been decimated. No RIP for senseless people, your death is just a mere sacrifice, Kanu Nnamdi has promised to sacrifice 30 million of you for Biafra, may God help him. you supported evil you are seeing evil

pls loud it...

"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7

3 Likes

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Cosmatikka: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
RZArecta:
And if he's not an "iponk terrorist" may your death be more violent and gruesome than his own and in front of your loved ones. Deal ?

It's sad that in this day and time, we let tribalism and political bigotry erode our human empathy. You're a very wicked and heartless human being and I hate you from the bottom of my soul but that's neither here nor there. Have a lovely week cool
Amen and amen.
This idiots of nairaland always supporting innocent youths been killed in Igboland cos cos of their hatred for Igbos will die a more painful and miserable death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Tochj(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
I can't believe that a Human being wrote this after reading the true report
You see why we rejected Nigeria
The hatred is too much
With this level of hatred
You will do worse than the police
If given opportunity
And you still want us to be one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Tochj(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
ajumma:

pls loud it...

"They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind. The stalk has no head; it will produce no flour. Were it to yield grain, foreigners would swallow it up." Hosea 8:7
Don't ever quote the Bible while showing your demonic hatred
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by Unik3030: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2021
crafteck:
Police messed up as usual butmore than that, the so called unknown gunmen have made the kinsmen they claim to fight for targets, you cause war as a militant then retreat to hide amongst civilians, what do you expect, Nigerian forces have made themselves known, the unknown gunmen should make themselves known so there would be little or no collateral damage
God bless u,this ipob miscreants don't know d implications of what they are doing.

U kill security operatives n hide among civilians ,u have automatically put people around there in trouble cos they are all suspect n can b used as collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2021
When you create a chaotic environment like this the first casualty is the truth ! You guys simply asked for it, so deal with it !

gidgiddy:
How Police Shot Welder In Imo, Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up Action — SaharaReporters

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/11/how-police-shot-welder-imo-labelled-him-ipob-leader-cover-action%E2%80%94source
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2021
BlowYourMind:
This idiot that his inlaw is feeding, so if they call for men to come out, u too will come?
Better get busy with your life bcs free food no dey last.
Re: Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR by tradepunter: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2021
RZArecta:

You for add him family join since they support evil like they breath Oxygen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Senator Omo-agege And Wife Escape Assassination Attempt, Brother Shot / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.